rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most hilarious sex moves

Most hilarious sex moves

When missionary doesn't QUITE cut it...

Bonus points if people have actually tried any of these on a chick

The Batman: While doing a girl from behind, subtly grab a flashlight and flash it towards the ceiling. Once she's distracted and confused by the light, scream "TO THE BATCAVE!", and slam into her ass.

The Pirate: When you are getting a blow job, and you wait and ejaculate in her eye. After that you kick her in the leg so shes hobbling on one leg and has one had on her eye, proceed to fuck! She will be saying "ARGGGH!!!"

5th Base: commonly understood to be the act of placing one’s testicles inside your partner’s anus, after the anus has been propped open by a hoop earring. The earring is then removed from the anus and the testicles are left inside. They can only be removed after excretion by the partner.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Most hilarious sex moves

Quote: (10-03-2012 05:51 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

5th Base: commonly understood to be the act of placing one’s testicles inside your partner’s anus, after the anus has been propped open by a hoop earring. The earring is then removed from the anus and the testicles are left inside. They can only be removed after excretion by the partner.

[Image: Hilary-Duff-in-CC-Skye-bamboo-hoop-earrings.jpg]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Most hilarious sex moves

The Squawking Eagle: When doing a chick rawdog and she is on top. Just before your about to blow hold down on her legs as hard as you can so she cant get off and yell "I have AIDS"

Most hilarious sex moves

Quote: (10-03-2012 08:29 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

The Squawking Eagle: When doing a chick rawdog and she is on top. Just before your about to blow hold down on her legs as hard as you can so she cant get off and yell "I have AIDS"

In Holland we say something similar. It's called Rodeo fucking.
You have to count the seconds you can keep your dick inside her after saying the AIDS line while doing doggystyle because she will do everything to get away from you. Ideally done when you put the girls upper body under a table so she can't get up and only back out towards you.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Most hilarious sex moves

The Angry Gecko- You're doing a broad from behind, and you're both standing up. You take your penis out of her twat and jam it in her ass and watch her try to climb the wall. Hence the name, Angry Gecko.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Most hilarious sex moves

Angry Dragon: Girls giving you head, and right when you're about to blow your load you shove her head down onto your cock hard so she's gagging. Blow your load, watch her choke, and if you do it right, some of your load will come out her nose.

Most hilarious sex moves

Quote: (10-03-2012 10:29 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Angry Dragon: Girls giving you head, and right when you're about to blow your load you shove her head down onto your cock hard so she's gagging. Blow your load, watch her choke, and if you do it right, some of your load will come out her nose.

Also known as the "number 11"

Most hilarious sex moves

Louisiana Hotplate - Essentially the same as a cleveland steamer but with an added layer of protection: a layer of Saran wrap. It is the sexual act in which a person craps on another person's chest and sits down and rocks back and forth on the turd. Makes cleanup a breeze too.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Most hilarious sex moves

Most hilarious sex moves

Don't forget the Dale Earnhardt. That's where you slam the bitch into the wall when you're hitting it from the back.

Most hilarious sex moves

[Image: pf-8.gif]

Most hilarious sex moves

The proper term for "fifth base" is "dog in the bathtub." This is because inserting your nuts in a girls ass is as hard as keeping a dog in the bathtub.

[Image: Tonenuts.jpg]

Most hilarious sex moves

The Hungarian mating dance:
[Image: pf-127.gif]

The helicopter:
[Image: pf-100.gif]

The sprinkler:
[Image: pf-89.gif]

The Roosh:
[Image: pf-109.gif]
I kid, I kid.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Most hilarious sex moves

I knew shit would turn good once the GIFs came out [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Most hilarious sex moves

LOL how naive of me to think it would just involve descriptions

If you're not growing, you're dying.