rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Even if he's 15. Women still need bad boy cock!

So typical of hoes. A bad boy is a bad boy is a bad boy. Even he's 15.

Bad boy lover

Teacher's aide accused of sex with teen to stand trial
Chrystina Delrosario faces 5 years in prison

EL CAJON, Calif. -
A female teacher's aide accused of having sex with a 15-year-old male student must stand trial on a felony charge of unlawful sex with a minor, a judge ruled Tuesday.

Chrystina Delrosario, 25, faces five years in prison if convicted.

She is charged with having sex with the boy at La Mesa's Reflections Central School, an educational program for juvenile offenders ...
On Tuesday morning, the 15-year-old boy testified that he had sex with Delrosario three times. During the first incident, the teen said that he had sex with Delrosario underneath a classroom desk. A friend was also present, serving as a lookout.

^^^ There was even some wining, dining and romance involved. And of course, her female attorney blames the male. Because we all know women are always innocent, perfect creatures. And are not amoral in any way.

Delrosario's defense attorney questioned the student's credibility and said in court that he served as the aggressor.

My guess is she will cry on the stand and a beta with a Filapina fetish, even though he'll never get one, will want her to do the right thing and let her off.

[Image: link.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

link?

she looks alright. I got a thing for Filipinas so I would smash.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Imagine the outrage if a 25 year old male teacher slept with a 15 year old student and his lawyer's argument was that she came onto him [Image: dodgy.gif]