rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mission to Moscow

Mission to Moscow

Ok so first week here in Moscow. Originally I was going to stay just 2 weeks but since my visa lasts 1 month I think I am going to stick it out for the long haul.
This a huge city but have already weeded out a lot of night life venues in order to concentrate my efforts better for this week. Being the pessimist that I am I already fear the worst.

Day 1 -
Oblaka club. Ridiculously flashy. Normally I would walk straight out of a club like this for being to posey but I stuck it out and had a laugh. Every single women was a 9+ and the majority of guys were over 40. You get the idea.
One number from a tall blonde who approached me after a photographer snapped my pic for one of those lame club websites. I will drop her a text but for the rest of the night I watched guys letch all over her as she lapped it up. I don't hold out.

Day 2 -
Two street number closes. One model who was moving to London this week. Long game maybe, but not for this trip. Second from an actress who I have been texting but her English is not great and she is going cold. Can't seal a date so I will call that one a flake.

Day 3-
Test out a few more nightlife options. Propganda, Papas place - lame expat bars with horny spanish and Italians. Girls are average.

Day 4-
Went to place recommend to me called The Bar. Cool place... hipster crowd. Hot girls but mostly in groups with guys so could not share anything more than a few words before an inevitable cock block. Had potential though. Might go back.

Day 5-
Walk into random student dive on the way to a club (no idea what it is called). Cute geeky girl talks to me at the bar after she hears me order a drink in English. She visited Brighton. She slips me her number before I leave. I have suggested a meet up for tomorrow. Watch this space.
Head to a place called Solyanka. Another techno hipster club (It's all about the Techno here). Cool venue... decent music, no hot chicks what so ever so just danced in a drunken stupor whilst chatting to random girls I had no interest in.

Day 6 -
Che bar. Expats, Spanish dudes.. This is the place to come to pick up a Milf. Got some interest from ladies but my heart was not in it being my 5th night out in a row.

The most consistent place to see a heavy flow of talent is on the underground. They have really long escalators that display a never ending line of gorgeous women like trophies on a conveyor belt. I might have to try some Metro game but it gets quite stressful down there.

This is a throbbing city with many different types of girls from all sorts of backgrounds. Whilst the level of quality is generally high they are a very mixed bag. So far though I am still excited to be here and do not want to put to much pressure on myself incase I get disappointed.
1 week here is not enough, 2 will be getting closer, 3 just maybe, 4 and it's make or break. Usually I just get lucky within the first week but this will be the first time I have really tested myself. This is high value pussy territory and make no mistake it is not easy, but with a bit of luck and enough persistence we shall see.

EDIT*
How could I forget! Today I was sitting on some steps nursing my tired feet when a Russian girl came straight up to me, and I repeat word for word (after she realised I spoke English) "Hello I was just walking past and I saw you and wanted to know if I could take your number and we could go out some time". In one long continuous blurt! To be fair she was a 6 but if anything her courage and bravado totally restored my faith in daygame because she totally won me over : )

Mission to Moscow

Nice data!

You rolling solo over there Gadabout? How's you Russian? Also if I can ask,what made you choose Moscow over the other FSU cities?

Oh,and how are you finding costs over there?

Mission to Moscow

Supposed to be the most expensive city in the world now, right?

How is your general feeling of safety while in the city? I've heard a few stories...one being a friend went and was harassed in the park by a gang of soldiers for making out with his Russian girlfriend (he's American).

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Mission to Moscow

It is expensive but not as bad as Scandinavia. To give you a rough idea (in £'s please):
Coffee - £6,
Groceries - average prices
Beers / vodka - £4, £6 - £8 in high class venues
Taxi - Average trip, £8 - £12
Lunch/Dinner - £15 - £20
Cigarettes - 50p !!
The Metro is less than £1 a trip so an absolute bargain if you are from London! Plus the underground network is an architectural masterpiece.
The most expensive thing you will find is lodging which is on average £70 - £120 a night for a decent place in the center. Have a look on airbnb to get an idea.
Its expensive but it is doable if you are not pretending to be something you are not.

This is a highclass city, the streets are clean and the people are friendly. I feel 100% safe.

Mission to Moscow

Wait...coffee is SIX FUCKING POUNDS? That's $9.71. Even for a flavored soy latte or some shit that seems off...

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Mission to Moscow

"Watch this space."

cool, i am going in december, thanks for the info, i am even more intrigued now.

well be reading this thread, tell us more!

Mission to Moscow

"They have really long escalators that display a never ending line of gorgeous women like trophies on a conveyor belt."

dude, can you snap some pictures of that?

Mission to Moscow

Vorkuta - Yes I am rolling solo. I speak absolutely no Russian what so ever. It makes life interesting to say the least. I use the metro by memorising the first 4 letters of the alphabet on any stop so I know where to go, then count how many stops before I have to get off.
I have been to Poland and the Baltics so I wanted to challenge myself. No one talks about Moscow only that it is really expensive and the girls are hard. I wanted to see for myself. Ukraine was next on my list but I don't know if Russia will break me first.

Mission to Moscow

Quote: (10-02-2012 02:17 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

Ok so first week here in Moscow. Originally I was going to stay just 2 weeks but since my visa lasts 1 month I think I am going to stick it out for the long haul.
This a huge city but have already weeded out a lot of night life venues in order to concentrate my efforts better for this week. Being the pessimist that I am I already fear the worst.

Day 1 -
Oblaka club. Ridiculously flashy. Normally I would walk straight out of a club like this for being to posey but I stuck it out and had a laugh. Every single women was a 9+ and the majority of guys were over 40. You get the idea.
One number from a tall blonde who approached me after a photographer snapped my pic for one of those lame club websites. I will drop her a text but for the rest of the night I watched guys letch all over her as she lapped it up. I don't hold out.

Day 2 -
Two street number closes. One model who was moving to London this week. Long game maybe, but not for this trip. Second from an actress who I have been texting but her English is not great and she is going cold. Can't seal a date so I will call that one a flake.

Day 3-
Test out a few more nightlife options. Propganda, Papas place - lame expat bars with horny spanish and Italians. Girls are average.

Day 4-
Went to place recommend to me called The Bar. Cool place... hipster crowd. Hot girls but mostly in groups with guys so could not share anything more than a few words before an inevitable cock block. Had potential though. Might go back.

Day 5-
Walk into random student dive on the way to a club (no idea what it is called). Cute geeky girl talks to me at the bar after she hears me order a drink in English. She visited Brighton. She slips me her number before I leave. I have suggested a meet up for tomorrow. Watch this space.
Head to a place called Solyanka. Another techno hipster club (It's all about the Techno here). Cool venue... decent music, no hot chicks what so ever so just danced in a drunken stupor whilst chatting to random girls I had no interest in.

Day 6 -
Che bar. Expats, Spanish dudes.. This is the place to come to pick up a Milf. Got some interest from ladies but my heart was not in it being my 5th night out in a row.

The most consistent place to see a heavy flow of talent is on the underground. They have really long escalators that display a never ending line of gorgeous women like trophies on a conveyor belt. I might have to try some Metro game but it gets quite stressful down there.

This is a throbbing city with many different types of girls from all sorts of backgrounds. Whilst the level of quality is generally high they are a very mixed bag. So far though I am still excited to be here and do not want to put to much pressure on myself incase I get disappointed.
1 week here is not enough, 2 will be getting closer, 3 just maybe, 4 and it's make or break. Usually I just get lucky within the first week but this will be the first time I have really tested myself. This is high value pussy territory and make no mistake it is not easy, but with a bit of luck and enough persistence we shall see.

EDIT*
How could I forget! Today I was sitting on some steps nursing my tired feet when a Russian girl came straight up to me, and I repeat word for word (after she realised I spoke English) "Hello I was just walking past and I saw you and wanted to know if I could take your number and we could go out some time". In one long continuous blurt! To be fair she was a 6 but if anything her courage and bravado totally restored my faith in daygame because she totally won me over : )

Dont be pumping and dumping that 6. Good behavior needs to be rewarded. [Image: banana.gif] Kudos for making the trek to Moscow all alone. We all wish you well and hope you come back with some good stories.
Like was asked, how is your Russian and what percentage of 18 to 28 yr old girls speak decent english over there, from what you have seen so far?

Mission to Moscow

Yes its a major bummer. I will spend £10 with a coffee and a sandwich. That is even in Starbucks.

Quote: (10-02-2012 03:00 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Wait...coffee is SIX FUCKING POUNDS? That's $9.71. Even for a flavored soy latte or some shit that seems off...

Mission to Moscow

So far 50% speak enough English. Every now and then she will have excellent English, but on the whole it is a problem of course.

On another note the women are well educated, look after themselves and have money. So I will not have any talk about throwing money around and buying presents in order to get laid on this thread [Image: sleepy.gif]

Mission to Moscow

Moscow is pretty expensive, at least within the city center, as everything imported will be double the western price - Starbucks etc. Hotels are pricy, but you can rent a place by a month for a very reasonable amount. If your Russian is passable, take an overnight trip to a satellite city like Ivanovo which has insane f/m ratio due to all those textile factories.

Mission to Moscow

"So I will not have any talk about throwing money around and buying presents in order to get laid on this thread "

You've been warned Kamaki LOL!

Mission to Moscow

Quote: (10-02-2012 03:04 PM)rivelino Wrote:  

"They have really long escalators that display a never ending line of gorgeous women like trophies on a conveyor belt."

dude, can you snap some pictures of that?

+1

Mission to Moscow

Quote: (10-02-2012 03:50 PM)BigAlexBoss Wrote:  

"So I will not have any talk about throwing money around and buying presents in order to get laid on this thread "

It is not that Moscow girls are not open to gifts but the gifts are usually of prices quite saltry.I guess if you buy them furs you can lay quite a few of Moscow women.(one fur one girl,actually they have asked me for that).It is not like in Kiev where a mobile phone can do the job.

Mission to Moscow

>The most consistent place to see a heavy flow of talent is on the underground.

Yeah, I noticed that too... (I was only there two days) You could easily do indirect game there. Once I had to ask directions, because everything is Cyrillic, and I was in a major hurry!

>I might have to try some Metro game but it gets quite stressful down there.

It is just quick.
if you are running out of time. Just go the apocalypse opener! You noticed how that six opened you? Russians appreciate directness and to-the-pointness! (btw, that six has friends and knows the city better than you do...)

>Being the pessimist that I am I already fear the worst.

Just keep approaching in the day. Night seems patchy (unless you know people who know where to go) In this case, the Roosh advice to go on Badoo or CS and ask about good places to go out seems very relevant!

You are in a city of millions of beautiful women. Even the pharmacist assistant in her mid 30's is completely adorable!

Mission to Moscow

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:13 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2012 03:50 PM)BigAlexBoss Wrote:  

It is not that Moscow girls are not open to gifts but the gifts are usually of prices quite saltry.I guess if you buy them furs you can lay quite a few of Moscow women.(one fur one girl,actually they have asked me for that).It is not like in Kiev where a mobile phone can do the job.

Does she get to chose the fur or do you just hand one over?

Of course its located in your apartment, lock up, bedroom, dungeon etc, so she needs to come into your cave....

One of your side-lines is international trade in premium [cough!]furs, so you have a collection and a fake high price tag attached to each of them.... [Image: idea.gif]

Value adding if you will......

U can buy rabbit furs for ~ $15 from our Chinese brothers [Image: idea.gif]

Maybe she will be so happy and satisfied she can send her sisters along for a "free" fur coat too???

I can see this can be worked and tweaked to work out well....

"Lifes about shooting your load" [tm...u know who..lol]

Mission to Moscow

Dude, just have your coffee at My-My (logo with cow) or Chocoladnitsa (cyrrilic Шоколадница) instead of Starbucks. These two chain coffee shops are everywhere in Moscow.
For clubs, try Metelitsa on New Arbat. More low-key than these flashy clubs, but decent enough. Actually, before club time take a long walk up and down New Arbat, good crowds there as there are many coffeeshops and restaurants, ask girls what a good option is for a night out on the town.

Mission to Moscow

Thanks man will check it out!
Yes I go to the chain cafe's but they are still dear. No sweat... I am not living on a bread line : )

Quote: (10-03-2012 04:29 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Dude, just have your coffee at My-My (logo with cow) or Chocoladnitsa (cyrrilic Шоколадница) instead of Starbucks. These two chain coffee shops are everywhere in Moscow.
For clubs, try Metelitsa on New Arbat. More low-key than these flashy clubs, but decent enough. Actually, before club time take a long walk up and down New Arbat, good crowds there as there are many coffeeshops and restaurants, ask girls what a good option is for a night out on the town.

Mission to Moscow

"I have been to Poland and the Baltics so I wanted to challenge myself. No one talks about Moscow only that it is really expensive and the girls are hard. I wanted to see for myself."

hell yeah! inspiring man. go get em! we are cheering you on.

Mission to Moscow

If you speak Russian and you have street game, I have no idea why more players have not been here yet. I am walking around with a constant semi. I went strong today (for me) and approached about 5 targets. It's impossible to lose momentum once you get going. I spot a girl and start the approach but I am instantly distracted by another girl who passes me on the way.
Things move fast so you have to be quick. Also I have learnt to avoid the typical leggy bomb shells that Russia is famous for. They are usually dressed in Gucci and are probably on their way to meet their millionaire boyfriend, and these are usually the worst candidates for speaking English. I concentrate on the more cooler looking chicks that look like they have a bit of culture.
THe problem is still that a large percentage are not speaking English! Its frustrating as hell because I am chatting to a 9 and she is totally into it even though we cannot say a word to each other.... Argh!
Went on a date tonight with geeky Russian girl. I give her a 7 but her body is spectacular. She took me to a cool bar but she had to leave early as she had work the next day. I have a feeling she just wants to use me for my English as I could not find a way in to escalate in a sexual manner.
I have to get back out there tomorrow as time is running out!

Mission to Moscow

http://www.bristollair.com/2008/outer-ga...se-opener/

I'm sure you could learn these words in Russian through google translate! ;-)

"You rock up to a chick and, in a confident, level voice you say

“Hey, how’s it going.”

She will say

“Fine.”

You then say

“Cool. What are you doing later?”

She will say

“I’m not sure.”

You then say

“Do you want to come home with me?”

Then you hold.

Hold.

HOLD………………..

HOLD IT MY SON……………………..

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE………………

Boom. Makeout."

Mission to Moscow

lol. I will have to hope she does not deviate from the script or it could go horribly wrong [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (10-03-2012 03:38 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

“Hey, how’s it going.”

She will say

“Fine.”

You then say

She will say

“I’m not sure.”

You then say

Then you hold.

Hold.

HOLD………………..

HOLD IT MY SON……………………..

Boom. Makeout."

Mission to Moscow

I will have to hope she does not deviate from the script or it could go horribly wrong [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (10-03-2012 03:38 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

“Hey, how’s it going.”

She will say

“Fine.”

You then say

She will say

“I’m not sure.”

You then say

Then you hold.

Hold.

HOLD………………..

HOLD IT MY SON……………………..

Boom. Makeout."

Mission to Moscow

Gadabout - how would you describe yourself?

I have heard great things about Moscow but on this site it never gets the full thumbs up. Alot has been made in the past about the neo-nazi's etc, yet I knew a Nigerian who lived there for close to ten years without any incident.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com