rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Pizza Boy Confesses to Rape: "I Was Horny"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/teen...-1.1171461

The teen pizza delivery boy accused of raping an upper West Side woman as her 7-year-old daughter slept in the bed beside her is being held without bail after admitting to the sick attack.

Cesar Lucas, 16, confessed “that he went in because he was feeling horny and that he took advantage of her,” according to court papers.

Lucas was delivering pizzas to another apartment in the victim’s doorman building when he took advantage of an unlocked door and found the victim sleeping with her young daughter.

The little girl never awoke as Lucas raped her mother about 12:30 a.m. Saturday.

I would never make light of rape/sexual assault. At the same time, this kid stripped away all of the nonsense behind why I think most men commit this particular crime. Shrinks and feminists try to make it deep (rape isn't about sex, but power, blah, blah...), but I've always thought it's always at least in part about the sex. It isn't necessarily about attraction, but it is about getting sexual release at the expense of someone vulnerable. For some reason, this society is squeamish about hearing this...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Disgusting. I wonder what the media will make of this though?

the comments are fucking terrible. "we need more gun laws so victims can protect themselves" yeah when a guy is on top of you fucking the shit out of you you are really in the position to grab your gun from anywhere but maybe behind your pillow, but why would he leave a hand free?

"Plus, who would admit that "I WAS HORNY..THAT'S WHY I DID IT.?" Something is just off here."
-- how can that be off. The guy already knows hes fucked, but since it goes against the conventional wisdom of why people rape hes not telling the truth?

"It is an unfortunate fact of life in multiple dwelling unit buildings that frequently delivery people, contractor personnel, and others, are given access. It is surprising that we hear about as few crimes as we do. "
Read: women need to be protected from all of the men (ie. rapists) that enter buildings on the daily.

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:21 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It isn't necessarily about attraction

There's a reason why the vast majority of rape victims are young women and not grandma's...

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:31 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Disgusting. I wonder what the media will make of this though?

the comments are fucking terrible. "we need more gun laws so victims can protect themselves" yeah when a guy is on top of you fucking the shit out of you you are really in the position to grab your gun from anywhere but maybe behind your pillow, but why would he leave a hand free?

"Plus, who would admit that "I WAS HORNY..THAT'S WHY I DID IT.?" Something is just off here."
-- how can that be off. The guy already knows hes fucked, but since it goes against the conventional wisdom of why people rape hes not telling the truth?

"It is an unfortunate fact of life in multiple dwelling unit buildings that frequently delivery people, contractor personnel, and others, are given access. It is surprising that we hear about as few crimes as we do. "
Read: women need to be protected from all of the men (ie. rapists) that enter buildings on the daily.

Yep. People are just unwilling to accept that as the reason. There MUST be some deeper reason for why he did it. I can recall another case from many years ago here (I don't know what it is about NY rapists confessing...), but in that attack, the rapist made a similar confession. He was directly quoted in the newspaper (possibly right after he was arrested) as saying, "I wanted some pussy, so I went out and took it." I recall similar shock at him saying something like that, but it ain't that deep. Some men are just straight predators, and are cruising around looking for a mark so they can get off.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:34 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

There's a reason why the vast majority of rape victims are young women and not grandma's...

Yes...but on occasion you'll read about some dude climbing through an old lady's window, robbing her, then raping her. So yeah, it isn't necessarily about attraction, but there's always a heavy sexual component. That guy doesn't care if she's attractive - he just cares that she's helpless and wants to get off.

This seems unlikely. I mean, I know weird shit happens but...

He was horny so he just started trying to open random doors?

She lives in Manhattan and leaves her front door unlocked?

He fucks her, and she, what, doesn't resist? Doesn't make any noise? The whole thing happens so seamlessly that her daughter doesn't wake up?

You're 24, sleeping with your daughter, a COMPLETELY STRANGE teenager comes into your place and starts forcing himself on you, and you don't make any noise or fight back? He's able to actually get her clothes off and penetrate her?

I know weird shit happens all the time, but I smell a rat.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:42 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

He fucks her, and she, what, doesn't resist? Doesn't make any noise? The whole thing happens so seamlessly that her daughter doesn't wake up?

You're 24, sleeping with your daughter, a COMPLETELY STRANGE teenager comes into your place and starts forcing himself on you, and you don't make any noise or fight back? He's able to actually get her clothes off and penetrate her?

My thoughts exactly.

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:42 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

They were in a doorman building - her mom lived across the hall, so they left their doors unlocked so they could go back and forth. They probably have always done that, so they weren't worried. Also, this kid has actually been busted for burglarizing apartments while making deliveries in the past (somehow he kept his job), and was probably trying doors looking for something to steal. As for how the attack went down, I agree...something doesn't add up. Did she purposely not make noise or fight because she didn't want the kid to wake up and see what was happening? I don't know...

alright we got some jaded men on this board...I'm certainly no fan of women crying rape but guy says yeah I was horny I raped her and guys are still seeing the fishy side to it? its different if the guys defending himself and theres all these weird little inconsistencies but he's sitting there saying it's me and you're still trying to find a way that the woman was at fault, it reads misogynistic, sometimes a dudes just a piece of shit.

Quote: (10-01-2012 08:00 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

alright we got some jaded men on this board...I'm certainly no fan of women crying rape but guy says yeah I was horny I raped her and guys are still seeing the fishy side to it? its different if the guys defending himself and theres all these weird little inconsistencies but he's sitting there saying it's me and you're still trying to find a way that the woman was at fault, it reads misogynistic, sometimes a dudes just a piece of shit.

There is not a single place on this thread where anybody suggested it was her fault, and if they had everybody else would've come down on him like a ton of bricks.

It is difficult to imagine how this rape happened though especially since there was no drugs or weapons involved and it was opportunistic. If I were the victim I would've screamed like a motherfucker, clawed at the rapists eyes, scratched his face, kicked and kneed him in the nuts and flopped around like a fish out of water so he wouldn't be able to remove my pants and stick his dick in me. Any rapist who'd get to that final stage would've lost his hard on in that struggle and there is no way in hell my 7 year old daughter in the bed beside me wouldn't have woken up during that.

The only way I can see the rape going down was if in fact she didn't fight back because the rapist threatened to harm the daughter or used a knife from her kitchen.

Quote: (10-01-2012 08:00 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I don't question that she was raped. I'm not under the impression that this kid is anything less than a career criminal. It's that this story, as written, seems...incomplete. Was this woman so soundly asleep that she awoke having been already undressed, in the midst of getting raped? Why didn't she resist more, or at all? It's just unclear how this happened. I'm sure all the details weren't available at press time, so we're not pointing out inconsistencies so much as trying to figure out what's missing...

Few things.

1. First and foremost, the pizza company that continued to employ this dude after he burglarized an apartment during a run is gonna get sued so hard they'll go bankrupt. That pizza place, Sal's, will receive so much negative publicity because of this they are done.

2. How did he rape her? She was sleeping, he crept into the room, she was just her in panties, he must have pulled her panties to the side and stuck it in. She awoke to this guy fucking her.

Quote:Quote:

“I screamed,” the shaken 35-year-old woman told the Daily News in an apartment still covered with black fingerprint dust. “It took him about 30 seconds. I said, ‘Get off of me,’ and I pushed him.
“He said, ‘I’m sorry,’ and ran out.”
The little girl, curled up in bed alongside her mother, never awoke as the rapist assaulted the victim. The two went to bed about 90 minutes before the horrifying 12:30 a.m. attack.
The rape occurred inside a bedroom filled with dozens of porcelain and plastic dolls belonging to the little girl. Cops said the attacker tried to muzzle the victim’s cries by putting his hand over her mouth.
“It seemed fake,” said the victim, who said she woke up a little disoriented to find Lucas already on top of her. “I opened my eyes. I said, ‘Get off. What are you doing?’ I was hysterical.”
Lucas was tracked down by police through the building doorman, who let him inside, and the customer, who steered them to the pizza shop.

From: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/piz...-1.1171032

3. As much as we talk about false rape accusations, here we have a clear example of what an actual rape looks like...

a.) Signs of intense struggle
b.) Victims who fight back and alerts everyone around them (in this case, the victim chased the attacker down to the lobby and alerted the doorman who also alerted the customer that ordered the pizza)
c.) Attacker who was trespassing
d.) Authorities were alerted immediately

Compare this to most false rape accusations...

a.) Zero struggle, no signs of anything ever happened
b.) Victim never fights back, and usually occurs with a man she already knew beforehand, never tells anyone about it
c.) The "attacker" is let onto the victim's premises or the victim willingly goes to the "attacker"'s home
d.) Authorities are alerted a day, week, or month after the incident occurs

You can see the stark differences between an actual rape and a false rape... so these are the things to look for when judging any rape accusations in the future.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Agree with Samseau. While there are big holes in her story, this is the closest to real rape I've heard in the news all year. This kind of rape should be reported, not the kind where the girl has sex with you and then 30 minutes later decides that her boyfriend/hisband may find out and so she screams rape.

Yeah I didn't mean to seem like it was fake, there were just some details that I either hadn't read or didn't know about.

That said, I'm still a misogynistic motherfucker.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Another happy 'Mode-1' customer there.

I think that courts need to come down hard on rapists - it is better for everybody that they do.
Then we won't get the feminist, "Rape victims are scared to come forward" argument every time some girl gets drunk and regrets it the next day.

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:40 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I think that courts need to come down hard on rapists - it is better for everybody that they do.

I agree. But if they're going to come down hard on Rapists, they need to come down just as hard on rape accusers to make sure that we don't send the innocent to the gallows.

"Rape is a violent crime; it has nothing to do with sex...except when you come at the end." (start at 0:45)

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Quote: (10-02-2012 07:25 AM)deuce Wrote:  

"Rape is a violent crime; it has nothing to do with sex...except when you come at the end." (start at 0:45)

Classic Adam Carolla

It's not a sexual crime...it is a violent crime... where you cum at the end.

It would be no different than if you jumped across the counter at a 7-11, pistol whipped the cashier, and ejaculated. No different than rape.

Quote: (10-02-2012 07:25 AM)deuce Wrote:  

If you come, it's sex. Any ejaculation is sex driven, simple.

And someone made a valid point, if sex had nothing to do with it, why is it that mostly hot lizards get raped?

If a granny and a hot lizard were walking down an alleyway in tandem full of degenerates, who do you think they would go for first?
If sex had nothing to do with it, why is it not a 50/50 dice roll?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

thedude3737,

It's probable that Cesar had delivered pizza to the building before and knew she lived there. Or maybe he'd heard from another delivery guy that a hot milf lived there. So it may not have been a purely random attack even if it seemed that way.

Note also that being woken from the first few hours of sleep can be very disorienting. Have you ever tried to answered a phone call at 2 AM after falling asleep at midnight? Obviously at some point adrenaline kicks in and you become alert very quickly but the situation was so bizarre she may not have sensed the danger immediately.

According to the report the mother did make noise-- without being there it's hard to say how much, really. There are lots of possible explanations for why the daughter didn't stir. Maybe she's a heavy sleeper, maybe she woke up but didn't realize she was awake, maybe it was over too fast.

Also keep in mind that the writer of the story almost certainly edited it for punchiness, and explaining precisely how he got access to her vagina may be crossing the line of common decency and respect for the victim (though given that it's the NY Daily News, that's hard to say).

Quote:Kitsune Wrote:

I used to think this. But part of the problem with rape accusations is that the severity of the allegation is way out of line with the consequences (both legally and socially). If the hardest-to-prove variants of rape, like drunken party hook-ups that go too far, were treated more like minor infractions and misdemeanors (with shield laws extended to cover the accused) there would probably be a lot less controversy.

The same goes for civil damages. If all you can prove is that sex with an athlete happened and the most favorable scenario is a drama-free settlement of a thousand dollars or so, there will be a lot less incentive to falsely accuse.

Meanwhile, the capital crimes where victimhood is severe and unambiguous can still be prosecuted and punished severely.

Quote: (10-02-2012 06:52 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:40 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I agree. But if they're going to come down hard on Rapists, they need to come down just as hard on rape accusers to make sure that we don't send the innocent to the gallows.

I agree totally, but I think that in the current political climate you have to do the former first.

I used to think this. But part of the problem with rape accusations is that the severity of the allegation is way out of line with the consequences (both legally and socially). If the hardest-to-prove variants of rape, like drunken party hook-ups that go too far, were treated more like minor infractions and misdemeanors (with shield laws extended to cover the accused) there would probably be a lot less controversy.

The same goes for civil damages. If all you can prove is that sex with an athlete happened and the most favorable scenario is a drama-free settlement of a thousand dollars or so, there will be a lot less incentive to falsely accuse.

Meanwhile, the capital crimes where victimhood is severe and unambiguous can still be prosecuted and punished severely.

I don't disagree - but I don't really consider drunken hook-ups rape, nor being regretful over being pump-n-dumped by an alpha.

I think that the grey areas of rape aren't as elusive as some might think; and I think that the current zeitgeist uses that to achieve its own ends.

I just don't think that a change in the law can come without clamping down on clear cut cases; otherwise, victims 'will be scared to come forward.' Or whatever.

I think that the grey areas of rape aren't as elusive as some might think; and I think that the current zeitgeist uses that to achieve its own ends.

I agree except that I think the zeigeist tries to play it both ways. They'd agree completely that the grey areas of rape aren't grey at all. The problem isn't whether the actual acts are ambiguous, it's whether the acts can be proved beyond reasonable doubt when all you have is her word against his. That's not a good situation to be in when the stakes are 10+ years in prison and irreparable harm to reputation.

I just don't think that a change in the law can come without clamping down on clear cut cases; otherwise, victims 'will be scared to come forward.' Or whatever.

I agree completely.

"It is difficult to imagine how this rape happened though especially since there was no drugs or weapons involved and it was opportunistic. If I were the victim I would've screamed like a motherfucker, clawed at the rapists eyes"

Most men who have been with a woman realize that they are physically stronger than the woman, so it's not really difficult to imagine how this could happen, maybe she was awoken by this scumbag on top of her, maybe he was covering her mouth, maybe she was parlyzed by fear, maybe it happened very quickly, maybe she just gave up and didn't want her kid to see this disgusting situation. Obviously, the papers are not going to report the play by play account of how this went down. Your comment is pretty callous and silly.

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:42 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:34 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Yes...but on occasion you'll read about some dude climbing through an old lady's window, robbing her, then raping her. So yeah, it isn't necessarily about attraction, but there's always a heavy sexual component. That guy doesn't care if she's attractive - he just cares that she's helpless and wants to get off.

The stats are so skewed in favor for young women that it's more likely that most of the predators targeting elderly are outliers that are actually attracted to the elderly.

The "It's about power not sex" slogan is just that, a slogan. It was invented by an activist, but a scientist, and endlessly repeated without critical thought (much like the Superbowl Domestic Violence Hoax). In reality, there are very few things involving an erection and an orgasm that aren't about sex. If it wasn't about sex at all, you would be probably be "pushing a rope" and the act woudn't even be physically possible.

A more accurate slogan mght be "Always about sex, and sometimes about power too".

"A more accurate slogan mght be "Always about sex, and sometimes about power too"."

Some unknowable combination of sex and power sounds right to me.