rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The feminist cry babies thread

Feminists want to be treated like men : with respect, authority and credibility. Yet when they do something daring and things get a little hot, they love to revert back to being women, meaning being not accountable for their actions. Let's make a thread about these kind of women.

Once at my job, a feminist asked me to do something for her. I did what she asked, and she responded by email that she was unsatisfied. She said that I had made a mistake (she was wrong) and that I should start again and work harder. She was very impolite and condescending, it was unbelievable coming from an adult, and I was very angry.

She didn’t know I was working that day, so I stormed off to see her. Her arrogance and confidence lasted for about 2 seconds as I stared her down like a little child, explaining to her why I was right and showed her her mistake. She became an innocent girl, giving the "I'm just a girl don't take me too seriously" face. But she was clearly all worked up inside and didn’t even apologize. Worse, an hour later she came to my office, all mighty and arrogant again, trying to prove me wrong with a condescending tone, arguing over my work. I showed her again in full detail she was wrong and she walked out.

Later that day, I saw her talking with my boss. She was bitching and spitting bile to him about me, so I joined the discussion. When she saw me she got scared and began to act like an innocent girl once again, unaccountable for her bold behaviors, behaviors that any men would'nt dare do without facing major consequences.

Anyway I did clear my name, and later my boss agreed with me that she was a psycho, but I have tons of other stories like that where women can act like men, but when they fail at being men, they can be women again, with different rules applying to them, and are left unpunished. Until now.

There's too many women these days that really overestimate their social worth. And far too many men let them get away with it. I swear all these feminists out there are on a crusade to enslave us into some form of beta-titude.

It's even worse in universities. I entered universities 5 years later than I should, due to personal reasons. It's probably one of my biggest regrets, being stuck in a traditionally masculine discipline that for some reason is dominated by all these feminists.

Quote: (10-01-2012 04:19 PM)catalyst Wrote:  

It's even worse in universities. I entered universities 5 years later than I should, due to personal reasons. It's probably one of my biggest regrets, being stuck in a traditionally masculine discipline that for some reason is dominated by all these feminists.

Universities have more girls than guys now. The students are girls, the teachers are girls, even the floor sweepers are girls now (serious). Sometimes it's hard to follow, because even the teaching is girly : lots of tricks and tips to remember concepts, learning things by heart instead of logic...

And the worst : backstabbing peer evaluation methods. It goes like this : when you're in a team and you do a work together, everybody evaluates secretly the other teammates and give them marks. If they decide they don't like your work or you for that matter, they give you a bad mark, while smiling at you the entire semester without ever having to confront you. Is there something more girly than this? What ever happens to sitting down with someone and having a talk?