rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian Woman, Auctions Virginity To Help Poor

Someone bid $160K for her. Unreal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/28...d%3D212521

Probably some multi millionaire for whom 130k is couch change. Can't blame her though. If some chump wants to pay that for her she can pay all college and buy a condo for 15 minutes of "work". My only surprise is that far more women don't do this.

Said a guy was also auctioned off for $1300. Didn't say whether it was to a woman or man. I suspect the latter.

I wonder how much my virginity is worth...

Quote: (09-28-2012 06:29 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Said a guy was also auctioned off for $1300. Didn't say whether it was to a woman or man. I suspect the latter.

You're right, some of the bidders have male names. I wonder if this kid bothered to read the fine print before he signed up...

Bidding for ALEXANDER
7 bids

Anahi Estefan USD $1,300Brazil28 Sep 2012
Kasandra Darlinghurst USD$ 1,280Australia23 Sep 2012
Lígia Garcia USD$ 1,250Brazil28 Sep 2012
Arian Augusto Mariano USD$ 1,200Brazil28 Sep 2012
Lourenço Rossini USD$ 1,000Brazil28 Sep 2012
Paulão Metros USD$ 1,000Brazil28 Sep 2012
Titico Da Bahia USD$ 1,000Brazil28 Sep 2012

http://www.virginswanted.com.au/alex-BID.html

LMAO.... look at how much more a woman's virginity is worth compared to a man's.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"For me, it's not prostitution," she said. "When someone does something once in his or her life, this is not considered a profession. If you take a picture and it comes out good, you are not a photographer because of it."

Hahaha.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-29-2012 07:18 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

"For me, it's not prostitution," she said. "When someone does something once in his or her life, this is not considered a profession. If you take a picture and it comes out good, you are not a photographer because of it."

Hahaha.

It says somewhere there "you're not allowed to kiss her". Well, in my book, that makes her a prostitute. That, and the fact that she's getting paid to take your cock.

I wouldn't have anything against the fact that she is doing it, which is just pure opportunism with a dash of humanitarian action (why not?), but the fact that she claims it is not prostitution makes me mad. Why does everything have to be rationalized?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-29-2012 07:18 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Hahaha.

Her Hamster is an especially impressive one.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

What this also illustrates is just how rare and valuable a commodity such as virginity really is. Dudes were probably thinking, WHAT? A fine chick that hasn't been fucked yet? I'll start the bidding at $100,000!!!! It's like being the guy that captures the Loch Ness Monster!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Wow... seriously would you believe this girl? You can bet she has tasted the sperm of a million dicks and had her hymen reconstructed for "the one".

It's up to 190K.

And I doubt she could get away with a fake hymen for this, can't Doctors tell? Regardless I doubt this will be the first cock she's seen.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Classic rationalization hamster. I had the same thing happen in an online dating site. the girl wanted money but said she isn't a ho because she didn't ask for money straight up, she just she needed help and wanted me to give her a price so she can rationalize that she isn't a ho because I initiated it lol. Trust me, she was way too average looking to be trying to hit up guys for triple digit prostitution. I'll die before I pay money to have sex. I'm on a dating site to get it for "free" not to pay for hos.

Catarina Migliorini, who has previously sold her virginity for 780 000 $, now appears naked in Playboy. Her face is average, but her body is super-hot - I'd bang with great enthusiasm.

[Image: Catarina-Migliorini-Playboy-brazil-jan2013-kanoni-5.jpg]

[Image: Catarina-Migliorini-Playboy-brazil-jan2013-kanoni-6.jpg]

[Image: Catarina-Migliorini9.jpg]

Note: this still does NOT make her a prostitute. Don't you dare insinuate that appearing naked in Playboy is not motivated only by love!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-16-2013 12:25 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Catarina Migliorini, who has previously sold her virginity for 780 000 $, now appears naked in Playboy. Her face is average, but her body is super-hot - I'd bang with great enthusiasm.

I thought she said she said that because she was only doing it once, whoring herself out didn't make her a prostitute.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yet another "virgin" posing nude for magazines.

Talk about abusing the term.