rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Double date dilemma

Double date dilemma

Let me just start off by saying that I met both of these chicks at the same party and they go to the same college. Long story short, I asked Chick#1 (number closed at a college party) for a Coffee date at Thursday 6:30 pm at Notes and she agreed, but she also said she was bringing a friend who's gonna bring her own friend, and I can bring a friend too. Hours later, I get a text from chick#2 (I also number closed her at the same party), she basically texted me out of nowhwere and said "Meet me at 6:30 PM Thursday at Notes Music and Coffee". I'm pretty sure this a prank, both chicks know it's the same guy. I am thinking it would best to avoid them both on Thursday! This sounds very fishy to me. Let me know what you think.

Double date dilemma

They're obviously trolling you. See it up with both of them, really get them to commit, and when they're there, tell them you're a running a little late. See how long you can keep them there waiting for you, while you're home kicking it.

Troll me and I'll troll you back.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Double date dilemma

Couldn't agree with you more Tuthmosis!

Double date dilemma

Let us know how this turns out.

[Image: badger.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Double date dilemma

Actually, what I would do is bring my own date. Introduce them, make small talk like I owned the place, and then say "well we've got plans, you girls have fun'" and give them a wink as I walked out the door with my hand on the small of the girls back.

Double date dilemma

Quote: (09-26-2012 01:57 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Actually, what I would do is bring my own date. Introduce them, make small talk like I owned the place, and then say "well we've got plans, you girls have fun'" and give them a wink as I walked out the door with my hand on the small of the girls back.

Fisto, I believe both of them will flake, because the last two texts chick#1 sent me were " That's great. We should deffo meet" , and "Amazing".
Screw 'em both! I will still troll them like Tuthmosis suggested.

Double date dilemma

I was at my place doing some stuff when Chick#1 texted at 6.40 PM "Hey,so sorry, I've had a few problems plus I'm late to go out tonight". After reading her text I trolled chick#2 saying "Hey where are you, I've been waiting here for you1", Chick#2 replied "Who is this", I texted "Who is this? Bitch you're the one who wanted to meet me here and now you're saying you don't know who this is? Screw you!"

Double date dilemma

Your first problem was a coffee date.

Double date dilemma

Quote: (09-27-2012 08:56 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Your first problem was a coffee date.

I wasn't all that interested in her!I liked Chick#2 better. No Regrets! NEXT!