rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on dealing with young girl playing little games?

What's up guys.. I wanted to get your input on this situation.

I met an intern at work during the summer and ended up hooking up with her a month or so ago. She no longer works at my job because she recently went back to school. I'll just say she's your typical cute Asian girl when she tries. She doesn't have the best face but her body is nice and petite.

The last time I fucked her was a little over two weeks ago when I slept over her dorm. We had some small banter over texts but it was mostly me initiating conversation. I don't have a problem with that but my problem is when girls don't reciprocate and even show effort.

On Saturday, I hit her up telling her to come chill with me since I haven't seen her in two weeks. No response so I'm thinking in my head, "If she wants to play little bullshit games I'm just gonna cut her off." Today she hits me up and says "I have no car." which is TWO days after I asked her to hang out. She's definitely shit testing me.

She's a pretty good fuck but I wouldn't consider her long-term material. I do enjoy her company and because she's 20, it's easy for me to lead her since she's younger than me. However, she's naive and her little games are becoming more frustrating as this situation drags out.

Any thoughts?

What are your intentions? You wanna keep banging her? Girlfriend her up?
The less you care the better off you are. Keep it casual. Keep it fun.

If you don't talk to her for a few months ...who cares? If she doesn't reply
one night ...text another girl to hang out. Always keep a few girls in your rotation
and you won't be sweating this one.

You're sole duty as a man is to smash as much tail as you can for as long as you can.
Her sole duty as a woman is to tie you down with debt and consume your soul in the process.
Which one sounds like a better plan? [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Young girls playing little games?!?!?!?

I deal with this all the time because I only game young girls. Here's my take..

Trying to analyze, figure out, or understand why a young girl is playing games is a waste of time!

You will never find logical answers. They don't even know why the fuck they are doing it!!!

Here is a video of what goes on inside the head of a young girl:

Don't waste your time trying to explain it.

Fuck her for as long as you can/want to. If she doesn't respond to you anymore don't stress over it.

Don't try to figure out what goes on inside the mind of a young girl! They couldn't explain it themselves!

Quote: (09-24-2012 03:21 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What are your intentions? You wanna keep banging her? Girlfriend her up?
The less you care the better off you are. Keep it casual. Keep it fun.

If you don't talk to her for a few months ...who cares? If she doesn't reply
one night ...text another girl to hang out. Always keep a few girls in your rotation
and you won't be sweating this one.

You're sole duty as a man is to smash as much tail as you can for as long as you can.
Her sole duty as a woman is to tie you down with debt and consume your soul in the process.
Which one sounds like a better plan? [Image: lol.gif]

You're right. I don't want to make her my main girl.. I personally think I can do better long-term wise. The thing is she's the sole girl in my rotation right now so I need to step my game up in that regards.

Are you making her cum? Are you fucking the hell out of her? I have the feeling this is the problem. If she felt wild and adventurous while having squirting orgasms she'd be bombing your phone non stop.

It sounds like She texted you back because she was bored, it wasn't a game.

Quote: (09-25-2012 12:39 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Are you making her cum? Are you fucking the hell out of her? I have the feeling this is the problem. If she felt wild and adventurous while having squirting orgasms she'd be bombing your phone non stop.
This is how it was for me about 4 or 5 years ago. I was really tearing up pussy back then. I've made 18 year olds squirt and cover my dick in cum and they still don't blow up my phone like they used to when Myspace was huge. I was actually thinking about this earlier. I used to have so many girls going crazy over my dick and wanting to be my girlfriend after we had sex. Now, they let me hit it and just kind of disappear unless I keep going after them. Girls have so many options now days and it's harder to even make younger girls fall for you. Facebook and dating sites really fucked the game up.

Quote: (09-25-2012 03:38 AM)houston Wrote:  

This is how it was for me about 4 or 5 years ago. I was really tearing up pussy back then. I've made 18 year olds squirt and cover my dick in cum and they still don't blow up my phone like they used to when Myspace was huge. I was actually thinking about this earlier. I used to have so many girls going crazy over my dick and wanting to be my girlfriend after we had sex. Now, they let me hit it and just kind of disappear unless I keep going after them. Girls have so many options now days and it's harder to even make younger girls fall for you. Facebook and dating sites really fucked the game up.

Idk man, there CAN'T be that many guys out there putting it to them like a champ. I banged this 25 year old girl a couple weeks ago that had NEVER had an internal orgasm. She's hot so there's no shortage of guys trying to fuck her. I wonder if you were dismissive to some of these girls without realizing it....I hope that's the case anyway haha

meet cooler girls and treat her (and similar types) as plan B or C.

she's busy in her world while you're sitting there waiting and worrying like "whaaaa i don't like gaaaaames... ". more options is the best solution (to most issues). you wouldn't even think twice about her if you had similar chicks to meet up with, you'd be like "oh she's not getting anything tonight, whateva, [she's forgotten] let's see who's next"..

the thing is, you can't manipulate some young ass add chick into responding to your text/calls with some trick. if you can then please tell me. i had some successes with chicks on the fence sending button pushing shit like "wow.. your horoscope interesting.. good luck anyway" or "someting reminded me of you today" but it was incosistent.

to me there are 2 ways. either screen hard in the innitial interaction and focus on resposive chicks (best IMO) or game all of them and try calling/texting all of the 'yellow lights' just out of duty without expecting it to go anywhere.

general tip..
the attitude IMO is to enjoy the game for what it is. have fun with it. start playing with it. stop being so serious. whatever happens view it as being amusing. oh chick's not calling you? amusing. girl's inviting you over? amusing. girl's pissed off? amusing. laugh it off. meet other girls. try to pull some girls. reject some girls. game some girls. forget about some girls and text them after few weeks without waiting for responses. fuck with your sensitive side and your own softness. do whatever you can just to step out of scarcity mode. ruin a couple of chances. risk fucking up the set for your own amusement sometimes. just stop being so serious. dating is not serious at all. it's hilarious what you can do and what other guys here do too on regular basis. once you get in that zone and start giving less of a fuck than those girls, paradoxically that's when you will start getting somewhere.

good luck

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:49 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2012 03:38 AM)houston Wrote:  

Idk man, there CAN'T be that many guys out there putting it to them like a champ. I banged this 25 year old girl a couple weeks ago that had NEVER had an internal orgasm. She's hot so there's no shortage of guys trying to fuck her. I wonder if you were dismissive to some of these girls without realizing it....I hope that's the case anyway haha
Yes, girls senses go off right away with me (sometimes before I even approach them) so they probably assume correctly that I'm a hoe and don't want to keep going after me. I have a player vibe to me [Image: tard.gif]