rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what drink/alcohol have you overdosed on

for me it is jagermeister.

the night i overdosed i really dont remember much apparently i was walking out into the busy street and almost got hit by cars and had to have a friend pull me out. i had probably over 25 shots plus many beers and bong hits before. anyway i got dropped off by friend and didnt remember the night much. the week later my friend picked me up and we were driving and he told me about all the jager i had the week before. this made me feel instantly sick and he had to pull over as i needed to puke. i still 7 yrs later cant drink jager.
btw i love hard alcohol vodka, whiskey, tequila but jager is just something i cant do anymore.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Lordy, I have loved some ladies And I have loved Jim Beam And they both tried to kill me in 2003

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I've had lots (and i mean lots) of blackout experiences with alcohol. I used to use alcohol as a social crutch, to relieve the anxiety I felt around crowds of people. This resulted in plenty of regretful experiences (and plenty of fun ones, but still).

Also, this wouldn't be considered an overdose, but I once smoked so much weed that I couldn't leave the couch. I ended up skipping my friends engagement party and watching a Man vs. Wild marathon for four and a half hours straight before I could get up.

One time a friend of a friend showed up to my door with a mickey while I was in my underwear playing videogames. He said "drink as much of this as you can, were going to party. I downed the entire thing in one go. went to the party drank more and woke up with multicolor nails in a room with like 5 chicks. Unfortunately I didn't bang any of them. Fortunately I didn't bang the ugly one I woke up next to.

However the most drunk I got was another time. Drank a fifth and a 6 pack in a few hours fell and cut myself. My girlfriend was called to pick me up. I said "fuck yo ho" and tried to makeout with a chick right in front of her. My gf takes me home and being retarded she called the ambulance when I puked for a few hours and started passing out at 5am. Ambulance came, I pulled my shit together and they gave her a talking to for a false alarm because I was nowhere near too drunk. Heh heh.

Yes.

1. Tequila - Every time I drink tequila I end up overdosing and cannot remember what I did the last night. Last time I drank tequila I woke up at a friends house. I don't know how I got there. Hangovers with this are hell.

2.Vodka - I used to drink a drink we have here called "Gasolina" which is mainly made with Vodka. Last time I drank vodka I ended up puking from 3am 'till 10 am at the hotel I was staying. I swore I'd never drink Vodka ever again.

Now the only thing I drink is Whiskey, specifically Black Label. Sometimes beer. The thing I love is that when I drink Black Label (Black Label + Sour) I never get a hangover nor I puke. I love it.[Image: banana.gif]

hey pete there is no escaping vodka its pretty much the backbone of most mixed drinks and depending on what part of the us you live like the southwest tequilla is central to the drinking culture

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I wouldn't say I over dosed, but, one night I drank a ton of Sailor Jerry.

The only thing I remember from that night is that I drank a shit ton of Sailor Jerry and then chugged beer(with a nasty looking sausage floating in the middle) out of this gigantic novelty wine glass and then i had to eat the sauasage(i think someone bet that's couldn't do it) I woke up with four orange/red throw up stains scattered around my room.

One of my birthday parties in college, I drank a gallon of Sangria. I don't remember coming home that night, but it was before I discovered game, so jack shit happened.

About four months after that event, there was a party at the upperclassmen dorms. Naturally, we start pregaming. We walk over there with a backpack full of beer and vodka, the last thing I remember is taking shots with some soccer chick I liked.

When I woke up, I was still drunk and I had no pants on. I'm still not sure what happened, everyone else had a different story.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Overdose on booze means something else where I an from.

Overdose on booze here means a hospital and charcoal being rammed down your throat to make you vommit non-stop.

What your describing my friend is 'blackout' when you drink so much you don't remember shit all.

For me that drink is Rye Whiskey or Dark Rum. Both will send me to dark places where a fight or fuck with a rank hoe is almost certain. I don't like getting like that because I always fuck my clothes up and they ain't cheap nowadays.

First time I passed out was from vodka, 2 girls at a party forced a bottle in my mouth and I chugged it...
Since then I only drink Jagermeister or weaker 'sipping' drinks like beer or cider. I think I'm starting to build a tolerance to Jagermeister as I have to drink a lot to get wasted from it nowadays. My new drink will be Sambuca, easily necked back, averagely around 38% ABV and usually the cheapest shot in most clubs I go to

redacted

Haven't been hospitalised yet, but I've blacked/passed out more than a few times now, which has led to some rather amusing stories. It's always a big mix of drinks, though. I've never really been concerned about mixing drinks.

Last time I got blackout drunk, it was something like... A bottle of Vodka before arriving at the party, then a few beers, followed by drinking insane amounts of what my buddy likes to call a "Solo fuck" - I think it's Vodka and Tequila with a splash of Solo and Lemon flavoured energy drink - along with shots of whatever I could get my hands on, and sipping from whatever bottles I could find. Woke up naked with a girl in a bed in the morning (waking up in a bed at all when I'm that drunk doesn't happen often), so I wasn't upset. It wasn't until much later that I had to clean my puke and piss off all the walls in the toilet. There are pictures and videos of me from that night which were most amusing to watch. Usually seeing pictures or hearing stories gives me flashbacks to the night, but nothing came back to me from that night.

My favourite passing out story has to be from my 19th birthday. I started drinking everything I could get my hands on at around 10 am. Arrived at the club at around 8:45 pm. I got kicked out at around 9:10 pm. Apparently what happened was I was dancing and having fun, stopped, fell back against the wall for a moment and my eyes rolled back, then I got back up and continued dancing as if nothing had happened at all. The bouncer must have noticed me slump out and decided I shouldn't be there. Asshole...

In recent times, if I'm going to get really drunk, usually I shot Vodka and drink double Vodkas & Redbull. I remember more, and the Redbull keeps me going and focused, so I physically can't pass out (often for days at a time). I haven't done this for a month or 2, but if anything's going to land me in hospital, I bet it's going to be this combo.

I haven't gotten really hammered in a while, but when I do, I prefer whiskey.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Whiskey, always whiskey.

Jello shots, and in recent history [Image: blush.gif]

I had a solid 6-8 drinks on an empty stomach at a work happy hour. I was planning to meet my friend afterwards at a bar in Dupont that I hadn't seen in a long time. Made the decision that it was better to save 5 bucks instead of putting something in my stomach. Mistake.

Got to Dupont around 9, and immediately find my friend. I have a couple bourbons, and am getting fucked up. The shot girl comes around and ask if we want a jello shot, and I say "no, I want the tray."

My friend said aside from the few I gave out, we pounded the whole tray. Couldn't tell ya.

In my blackout, I wandered to a nearby McDonald's to finally get my well-deserved dinner, but decided to fall asleep there instead. Woke up on a stretcher and sobered up REAL quick. Walked out of the hospital a couple hours later and was home before 2am like any typical night out.

I'm glad I'm 100% past this part of my life. Eh, maybe 95% [Image: angel.gif]

Ketel One Vodka

Drank a fifth while smoking weed one time and ended up sprinting around my hometown screaming about how I should be president. How I didn't get arrested is still a mystery. I also went into a bakery during this time and tried to pay for my doughnut with a "magic trick" where I spun in a circle, staggered out the door and threw up everywhere.

I also once got blackout drunk and woke up on a random street with vomit running out my nostrils. I also had a chunk of onion stuck up my nose somehow.

EDIT: My favorite drink is Everclear. The first time I tried it my friend and I ended up drunk driving on the curb. I pulled onto like three people's lawns and randomly parked on each for a couple minutes while he hung out the open passenger door and threw up the entire trip.

Mezcal.

vodka-redbull has been a deadly combination

turned me into Jack Tripper the episode he lost his mind in 3s company (for you old cats who might know the reference)

Anybody else here try to personally try to save the beefeater from drowning on a bottle of gin?

Ed hardy vodka. I cursed my fuck buddy out and flipped her kitchen table cause she had someone else over.(I didnt call, I just knocked) Her roommate answered then I walk in.
I ended up hitting my roomate over the head with a bottle of svedka.
I was 17 in college.
That was my first and last night ever drinking that shit. [Image: sadwave.gif]

I had a bad experience with Long Island Iced Teas in college. Me and some of my boys fucked with one too many one night, and ended up sleeping for a few hours on the ground in a parking lot. We came to covered in early morning dew, wondering what the fuck happened...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."