rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amusing examples of horrible game women spit at you

So I've been working out about 6 times a week, doing decent approaches and dates, taking my zinc, acv, creatine, beta alanine, and my usual 1000g of red pill, you know, just an all around solid RVF-prescribed regimen, and it all reached an apex today. I got 5 compliments, hellos, approaches, whatever you want to call them at work today from women without trying. Just got my haircut. Whatevs, so I got the stink (at least i'd like to think so).

One of my coworkers comes up to me and says, "See that girl at the other end of the pool? She thinks you're totally hot, she your type?" I glance over and see a cute faced little Filipina chick, I say "Totally."

Well, she goes over and tells her, it's a friend of hers apparently. I get a better look. She's overweight and not as good as my first glance. 6 at best. She'd be good for breaking a dry spell but not much else.

At various points she waves at me, stares at me, etc, and I don't really feel like running an approach at work (I reserve that for 8+)

On her way out of the pool she comes up to me and says, "What are you doing over here?! I was waiting for you to come over and give me a back scratch!" I was shocked at how fucking STUPID this sentence was. Here I am in my chef's coat, grilling, and that's her line.

I said something like, "Yeah, no. I'm at work."
"Then what are those fingernails for?!"
"I play guitar."
"Me too I blah bla...." she keeps talking but I walk away.

What blows me away is the tone and context of the whole thing. Here I am at work, doing my thing, and she wants me to take time out of what I GET PAID TO DO, to walk over, put my orders on hold, and...scratch her back? Wtf? I've been noticing this trend too lately, of interacting with 6s and 7s and them speaking in this tone that they're somehow supposed to be catered or pandered to. Fucking kidding me??

If women had to rely on game to get laid, they'd all be goddamn virgins, I swear.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-22-2012 11:03 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

So I've been working out about 6 times a week, doing decent approaches and dates, taking my zinc, acv, creatine, beta alanine, and my usual 1000g of red pill, you know, just an all around solid RVF-prescribed regimen, and it all reached an apex today. I got 5 compliments, hellos, approaches, whatever you want to call them at work today from women without trying. Just got my haircut. Whatevs, so I got the stink (at least i'd like to think so).

One of my coworkers comes up to me and says, "See that girl at the other end of the pool? She thinks you're totally hot, she your type?" I glance over and see a cute faced little Filipina chick, I say "Totally."

Well, she goes over and tells her, it's a friend of hers apparently. I get a better look. She's overweight and not as good as my first glance. 6 at best. She'd be good for breaking a dry spell but not much else.

At various points she waves at me, stares at me, etc, and I don't really feel like running an approach at work (I reserve that for 8+)

On her way out of the pool she comes up to me and says, "What are you doing over here?! I was waiting for you to come over and give me a back scratch!" I was shocked at how fucking STUPID this sentence was. Here I am in my chef's coat, grilling, and that's her line.

"I play guitar."

What blows me away is the tone and context of the whole thing. Here I am at work, doing my thing, and she wants me to take time out of what I GET PAID TO DO, to walk over, put my orders on hold, and...scratch her back? Wtf? I've been noticing this trend too lately, of interacting with 6s and 7s and them speaking in this tone that they're somehow supposed to be catered or pandered to. Fucking kidding me??

If women had to rely on game to get laid, they'd all be goddamn virgins, I swear.

She felt like you should cater to her simply because of the fact she had a vagina. I'm glad you didn't.

So am I understanding correctly that you work as a chef at some kind of poolside restaurant or grill in a hotel, and this Filipina was a hotel guest?

I wouldn't get too upset about the back scratch thing: I think she was half-joking about it and teasing you a little, and all she really meant was that she would have been happy for you to come over and talk to her. A more serious matter is that it sounds as if she doesn't take your work seriously. That's a problem.

Quote: (09-23-2012 12:00 AM)gds555 Wrote:  

So am I understanding correctly that you work as a chef at some kind of poolside restaurant or grill in a hotel, and this Filipina was a hotel guest?

I wouldn't get too upset about the back scratch thing: I think she was half-joking about it and teasing you a little, and all she really meant was that she would have been happy for you to come over and talk to her. A more serious matter is that it sounds as if she doesn't take your work seriously. That's a problem.

I'm the chef at a hotel. On weekends I grill poolside. Correct sir.

I wouldn't say I was upset. On the boards I tend to vent a little more colorfully than I would in real life.

She was teasing me, and that's what bugs me, is that I'm of the belief that guys are supposed to tease girls, not vice versa Don't get me wrong, I LOVE when girls flirt with me, there's nothing better for my ego and it gets that upward confidence spiral going on overdrive. But I want girls to flirt with me like a GIRL. Give me a look, some eye contact, a smile, that's really all I need. Hell, if a girl comes up to talk to me unsolicited, then I REALLY know she's dtf, but I would hope that she just says something normal, and not, "I was waiting for you to come over and scratch my back."

And in writing this response, I can't deny it. There's a little tiny bit of resentment there...the insane amount of work that I've put into my game and self improvement, to have some average 6 come up to me and drop a line insinuating that I should do something for her.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: attachment.jpg7844]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[/quote]

You are absolutely correct. It takes skill to get pussy, but no skill is required to give it away.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

What I like about Europe is that girls don't approach. I never have some dumb fat chick coming up to me. She can stare at me all night, but you won't be bothered.

I can only imagine how "witty" she thought she was. Next time flip the script: "Is that your line?"

One time a fat Greek girl came to me and told me:My boy.Do you see this baby?(a couple was strolling by with a carriage).It is so cute.Will you make one with me?

"I play guitar."

Excellent example of female solipsism.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

When they are young things, women don't need good game to get most guys because they have a pussy. That is 95% of their game. Good game is an actively practiced endeavor (for most of us). Can you imagine an attractive girl practicing to get guy? I don't think you could even make them understand the concept, it's just outside of their reality. Did you get her number for later smashing? We can't hate on women for their clumsy "game" no more than we should hate on children for not being able to tie their shoes.

Here's a vid of dude3737 grilling poolside.

Good game for women should consist of these:
Know how to cook
Know how to be feminine
Know when to shut up and not gossip
Know how to clean
Know how to dress
Know how to age well and take care of herself.
Know how to be pleasant to a guy your attracted to.

Haha here in the Philippines in the last couple of weeks I've had a couple of middle aged women try to make passes at me. The sense of entitlement is to say the least amusing to someone like us that has practiced his game for years doing thousands of approaches and getting turned down in 90% of them.

Some what looked like a 40-year old came up to me as I was on my laptop in a cafe, here is the convo:
Her: "Don't I know you? You look familiar... .."
Me: "i don't think so"
Her: "well I thought I knew you. Well here is my card."

She gives me a business card with her name. She looked about 40 and no more than a 6. wtf

The other one approached me as I was hunting on a busy street corner in front of a large mall scoping out targets. She looked about 40, something like a 5/10 and had a little boy about the age of 7. She kept staring at me for about 5 minutes, which got me a bit pissed so I stared back angrily. She comes up to me with

Her: "my name is .... What is your name. .. Meet my son... His name is."

I was just like "WTF do you want?" and walked off. Do they seriously think I flew half way across the friggin world look after their damn kid or to hit their retired poon? Never thought this would happen to me. Although I do see a lot of expats around here with filipinas - for some reason most of them are with no higher than 6s. Rarely do I see some players with some 8+s on their arm. I don't really get why those guys have to fly across the world to tap those uglies, to each his own.

I think women spit bad game due to being nervous, or from insecurities. No different than when guys are learning game.

Quote: (09-23-2012 10:32 AM)kbell Wrote:  

Good game for women should consist of these:
Know how to cook
Know how to be feminine
Know when to shut up and not gossip
Know how to clean
Know how to dress
Know how to age well and take care of herself.
Know how to be pleasant to a guy your attracted to.

Well stated!

I usually get American girls approaching me with insults/sarcastic offhand remarks that are feeble attempts to flirt with me when I'm suited up. I think its the fact that I look better than them, make them feel underdressed/insecure, and their jealous my aura and stature are taking precious attention away from them at the venue.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by thedude3737 - Today 01:03 AM

Yeah- entitlement is a main characteristic of girl game. Even average women,hell, even fat or mediocre looking ones, are so accustomed to guys approaching them, flattering them, doing things for them, emotionally supporting them, giving them things,etc, they just believe they should get the princess treatment from all men, including random male strangers. It's remarkable how often a girl who approaches you will immediately start making some request or demand of you or try to tell you what you should be doing or how you ought to act. This also explains why they so often get infuriated when you reject them-they believe they are entitled to male attention and sex on demand and freak out when they don't get it.

The other characteristic of girl game is its poor quality. Their game has the hamhandedness of the awkward beta male. I can give an example from just last night. Walked into a bar, got a drink and was just standing there when a woman older than me (i.e. way too old) walked up and the conversation went like this:

Her: Hi
Me: Hi
Her: What are you doing here?
Me: Umm...having a drink
Her: What's your name?
Me: Fake first name
Her: Where are you from?
Me: Umm... here

A few more rounds of this and she got that i wasn't interested and walked away. As you can see, her game had all the style of an 18 year old nerd at his first college freshman mixer. Most women simply aren't practiced at approaching because they don't do it often and because they don't feel they should have to make much of an effort when they do. They seem to think that merely starting a conversation is enough and the onus is on the man to handle it from there since of course he should be flattered that she is even talking to him.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by rationalize_this - Today 01:27 PM
I usually get American girls approaching me with insults/sarcastic offhand remarks that are feeble attempts to flirt with me when I'm suited up. I think its the fact that I look better than them, make them feel underdressed/insecure, and their jealous my aura and stature are taking precious attention away from them at the venue.

I get this a lot too, and i agree that the better dressed I am the more likely it is to happen. There's an epidemic of "negging" by girls these days.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

summed it up perfectly ^^^

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-23-2012 11:27 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

This happened to me pre red pill I was suited up at this bar for a friend's bday and these 2 girls came up aggressively asking "why are you wearing a suit Wtf" I replied with "because I'm a badass motherfucker and walked off. Months later I was at a club dressed normally and those girls came up to me saying "omg you're the guy in the suit!!1!!."

Shit come to think of it I should be suited up a lot more if it leaves such a lasting impression.

When I was living in Brazil, plain girls sometimes came up to me at the bar and asked me to take a picture with them. I usually gave them the picture to avoid arguing and then moved on.

Imagine what would happen in the US if you went up to a girl you didn't know and asked for a picture with her.

Another time, I walked by a group of girls at a dance club and one of them started to sing "Ai se eu te pego" at me with the accompanying dance moves.

A few weeks ago a fuckbudy, she is american, been here for many years now, says come over as im horny; i say no as i was bored of fucking her and only did when i had nothing better. Next day she msgs me and says "To late Mr Jones (not my real last name) sex is now of the table I have just started dating another man, and its getting quite serious." I was about to go off, but instead, I just replied, how lovely, good luck with that.

Thing is gents she was quite serious she really thought in her tiny brain that she was the controller of the sex, and had now turned off the tap on me for non-compliance. I fucked an 8 within the next couple of weeks within 2 hours of meeting her. I fucked the american girl within less than an hour of meeting her the first time we banged, she was a 6, but acted and seemed to think she was a 10.

This one fat chick thought I was a gymnast or something, I think she opened me with a phrase like ,"I'd like to see YOU in tights.".

I humored her for a while at the bar because she bought me a lot of drinks in an attempt to get me drunk. That kind of game doesn't work on guys who drink like fish.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Some british girls saw me sprint to catch my train and straight up asked me my team and jersey. I just laughed.

Quote: (09-23-2012 12:16 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Yeah- entitlement is a main characteristic of girl game.

Entitlement is the main characteristic of women period. I've been bouncing texts and trying to deal with this 18 year old sorta-cutie - I told her to turn on the radio one night to a particular station to hear me doing an interview for my band.

Obviously the first text I get back is, 'so am I gonna get a shoutout or what'

What? Really? Bitch we're doing important man things here, promoting my band and this show we're doing and whatnot. I ain't even hit that yet and she wants a shoutout on the radio. JFC.

(obviously I ignored it.)

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

100% true. The worse "game" I experience probably once a month is a girl grabs my butt while walking by at clubs. I can't think of anything more unattractive. Even if they are cute (they never are) I usually yell out what the fuck are you doing. If they really wanted to start a interaction with someone couldn't they have just come over and say hi?