rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 tips for getting laid in Brazil
tips for getting laid in Brazil
Received this via email from a reader. I think it's worth sharing here:

Quote:Quote:

I read your description of Rio and Brazil. I was pretty successful in Brazil as I banged about 25 girls in the two years I was there. I could banged hundreds...but the logistics gets tough.

There are only a few safe areas in Rio and chances you will have a crash
as the Brazilians call it(one girl you are banging sees another girl you are banging).

Here are my tips:

1. Stay away from the common places(Rio Sc. , Shenanigans...etc) There are smaller bars with restaurants on the first floor and dance floor above. My favorites are Gente Fina and Melt in Leblon. There are many others in Gavea, Lagoa and Ipanema.

The key with these places is to get there early and have a bite to eat. Most likely there is a birthday party. Brazilians are picture crazy...so you offer to take pictures of all of them together...bam your in.
THere usually be 8 girls...eating...but they invite like 20 girls to come and dance after...so you are in the circle.

2. Because Brazil is dangerous and expensive, a lot of hot chicks do not go out. They live in the poorer areas and are not keen on paying taxis and risking getting robbed. The best way to get these girls is online, and the site to use is Parperfeito. After a while, I got tired of running around and just went online. That way you can have them come to your door...like a pizza.

3. Brazilian girls are lazyyyy beyond belief. There is one line that I have used that is like the dog whistle of getting Brazilian girls interested in you. You ask her what she likes to do..and she will give some bull about beach...movies..music.... Then she asks you what you like to do...and this is key..one of the things you must say you like to do is to COOK. I once did a test of saying I like to do stupid things...like I collect comic books, re-nact war battles....etc....and cook. The girl says...”Really????? you cook?”. This is the pinnacle for a Brazilian girl...a man cooking for her. You say this to any girl there...bang your in.

Brazil is not a culinary culture and a girl having a guy who can cook for her is the Ultimate...she will torture here friends bragging about you.

4. I had to work in Rio so I stayed there. But the best places to find hot chicks are the interior cities of Minas(Divinopolis, Governador Valadares, Montes Claros) notorious for horny girls. The north is good but girls are less attractive. There are things about certain cities that tourists wont ever know...For example, in Belem the girls like anal sex. There mom’s actually teach them the proper way. I was only in Belem for 2 days so I didn’t get to try.

5. Floripa has the hottest girls but you need to stay away from certain areas...Lagoa and Jurere...you will have to compete with ripped surfers and a lot of them. The bar that I have been that has the hottest girls ever in one place in all of the world is El Divino in the center on Sundays...Pagode night. I went various times so it wasn’t a fluke. Just go and have sushi and the talent rolls in. Nothing I have ever seen comes close. It is like you are in a strip club...every girl hot. Better than Cordoba. Floripa is harder though...I only bagged 2 there. I noticed you went to Vittoria...I got one girl there...she pumped and dumped me...jajajaj
Damn, reading the names of the places he mentions makes me want to go back there. And who'd think that cooking is key.
The el divino part seems like a huge exaggeration, otherwise great post. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on Floripa.Can somebody break down the place?I met plenty of Brazilians this summer and every single one of them praised it, when asked about places in Brazil.What type of guys are the girls there into?How do the prices compare to some European cities and islands?
I agree about Floripa. The environment is completely different from the rest of Brazil, you even feel that people you are interacting with are not real Brazilians, or a least a different breed of Brazilians. It reminded me Polanco in Mexico City, an affluent neighborhhod whith a large Jewish community, foreigners who work in large companies HQs (Americans, Chinese and Argentinians) and affluent Mexicans.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.
Goddamn I miss Brazil. This is very valuable information, for whatever time left that country has before the World Cup and Olympics hit.
Good write up. A few of us have been preaching culinary game here. It's not just Brazil that it will work. Just showing enough interest in the local cuisine and having an access to a kitchen will bring girls around. EVERY girl I meet here loosens up when talking about food. I can't put into words the importance of this. Brush up gents. It's easier to follow a recipe than learn a new language. And don't discount cooking her your national dishes. Dude3737 and Chad Daring are the resident experts on the subject.

I think Roosh's reader got his game down pat in Brazil. Methodical.
Quote: (09-22-2012 02:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

in Belem the girls like anal sex. There mom’s actually teach them the proper way.
Can anyone confirm if this is true?? [Image: eatpuss.gif]
was anybody banging around sao paolo coast, ubatuba, guaraja and those places.
I am thinking about going there to surf next year, but some occasional bang would be much appreciated.
Quote: (09-23-2012 04:33 AM)houston Wrote:  

in Belem the girls like anal sex. There mom’s actually teach them the proper way.

i can say brazillian girls in general really like anal sex.
Exceptional write-up. Couldn't agree more about Florianopolis. I've been to several major Brazilian cities (Rio, Sao Paulo, Salvador, Curitiba, etc), nothing comes close to the high level of consistent talent you see in Floripa.
Quote: (09-23-2012 07:20 AM)pablohasan Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2012 04:33 AM)houston Wrote:  

i can say brazillian girls in general really like anal sex.

It must be. Such exceptional round and big asses must be used properly.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.
Quote: (09-23-2012 09:25 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Exceptional write-up. Couldn't agree more about Florianopolis. I've been to several major Brazilian cities (Rio, Sao Paulo, Salvador, Curitiba, etc), nothing comes close to the high level of consistent talent you see in Floripa.

Though Mr. Gm, in another thread, said that Floripa is declining and you are starting to see many chubbies, I would still agree that it has the best talent in Brazil. But, I dont believe most of the hot women there are accesible to the majority of foreign poon hounds, due to their lack of portuguese (for gaming) or money.
Timing couldn't have been better as I'm preparing for a Latin America trip. For Brazil I was already thinking about Minas Gerais and more precisely Juiz de Fora. Maybe I'll drive around a bit to the places mentioned as well.

Have you been to the Northeast, Belo Horizonte, Goiania or Porto Alegre?
The 2 best tips for getting laid in Brazil are:
1. learn portuguese well (or if your spanish is fluent have basic portuguese down)
2. once you have gone through step 1......then pick a city where the girls are easy. If you are a tall, blond haired, blue eyed man then that is almost any city in Brazil. If not, the candidate cities are Brasilia, Fortaleza, Bahia, Natal, Joao Pessoa, Recife, Manaus.
Belo Horizonte is middle of the road difficult, but with fluent portuguese and a long stay there, with a nice furnished apartment one could do well. I made the mistake of picking it, as the first city I lived in Brazil. My portuguese was very mediocre then and I could not find a 2 month furnished apartment. In the end I did bang a few mineiras, but now with my fluent portuguese Im sure I would do much better in a city full of 7s and 8s.
I just got to Brasilia and had a one date stand with a 22 yr old 7.5 with big titties and a nice ass. Funny how with a few drinks and my need to bang a Brasileira, my portuguese came back to fluent rapidly. Act a bit cocky, funny, sophisticated, intelligent and dont go for the kiss fast, like most men here do. But do a alot of kino escalation and touching as soon as you can because brasileiras love that.
In these brazilian "easy cities" sex on the first date is very probable if your game and portuguese skills are solid.
Dude, you guys have no idea...I've been busting my ass trying to work up my chops and get enough of a resume that I could go work in a hotel in some small resort town in Brasil or Argentina for a year. Seems like there'd be a slot for a chef to get a work visa for a year. Make shit money but in my time off just travel and game like a madman.

I don't know anything about either culture, never been to either, but from everything I read it seems like I could have a fucking blast with local girls if I told them I was there for a year to learn to cook their local stuff.

"Estoy aqui por un ano para aprender como hacer los platanos fritos"

[Image: lol.gif][Image: Strip.gif][Image: lol.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
Quote: (09-23-2012 02:28 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

"Estoy aqui por un ano para aprender como hacer los platanos fritos"

[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: Strip.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

haha. I'm a step ahead of you! jajajaja.
Goainia and Porto Alegre intrigue me alot, but i wouldnt put them in the "easy brazilian cities" category. I havent been to either of those cities, but talking to many girls from there online and in person, I would say they would be middle of the read in terms of ease of banging (like Belo Horizonte).
Wanted to go to Goiania next month but the rainy season starts soon in this section of Brazil......and nothing like big downpours to get girls flaking and to ruin the nightlife.
So will head to Natal instead. Though, I will probably go to Goainia for 3 days and try to get some impressions that I can pass on to the forum.
In Goiania i will probably do a kamaki style run of pictures, so you guys can evaluate if the talent is as good as they say it is. Let´s see if it as the level of the women in Athens.
Quote: (09-23-2012 01:38 PM)solo Wrote:  

Timing couldn't have been better as I'm preparing for a Latin America trip. For Brazil I was already thinking about Minas Gerais and more precisely Juiz de Fora. Maybe I'll drive around a bit to the places mentioned as well.

Have you been to the Northeast, Belo Horizonte, Goiania or Porto Alegre?

Yeah. I been to Arembepe and Salvador (both in Bahia). Also checked out Belo Horizonte for a day. Definitely some serious talent in Minas Gerais. Some of the hottest Brazilian chicks I've met outside of Brazil are from MG. I also messed with a girl in SF from Goiania. I need to visit.
The reason I can say with confidence that Floripa is the best despite not devouring every inch of Brazil is first the logistics. It's an island off the coast of Brazil. Year-round paradise. Girls are wearing next to nothing and competition is high. Whereas cities in the interior, girls are clothed so what they got isn't on full display at all times. Floripa also attracts women from all over Brazil, the ones who are relatively well-off. It's like Brazil's version of California.
Quote: (09-23-2012 06:07 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

The reason I can say with confidence that Floripa is the best despite not devouring every inch of Brazil is first the logistics. It's an island off the coast of Brazil. Year-round paradise. Girls are wearing next to nothing and competition is high. Whereas cities in the interior, girls are clothed so what they got isn't on full display at all times. Floripa also attracts women from all over Brazil, the ones who are relatively well-off. It's like Brazil's version of California.

Hen, I agree, but as you said in Floripa the competition is high. Here in Brasilia with 7s that are 20 to 25, it is easy if you speak fluent portuguese. Got my second bang on a first date today. There is very little competition here....compared to Rio, Floripa or even Sao Paulo. Girls in Brasilia are the most free and open minded in Brazil, without losing their femininity. Going to Goiania will put things in perspective.
Quote: (09-23-2012 06:07 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

have you been surfing there?? do you know how is weather like in april or may? and how are the waves?
So...I am the guy who wrote the 5 tips for Brazil. I am now trying to learn the psyche of the Argentine girl. I didnt have time for forums before as I was working. Now I am free.

I forgot to mention a couple of things in my email to Roosh. They are as follows:

1. In a bar, Brazilian girls have a way of letting you know that they want to be hit on by you. They will flick their hair in your face. So move in behind her and just hang there for a bit. If she is open to being hit on, she will flick her hair at you. When I first got there, I was being smacked in the face by hair and didn’t know what it meant.

2. There is a cheaper place than Florianopolis that has the same level of quality. This is Balneario Camboriu(just to the north of Floripa and on the mainland). This is sort of like South Beach in Miami(about a mile long stretch of beach with tall condos). No need for taxis or cars in this place.

3. If you are in Rio for New Year’s Eve or Carnival. They have private parties that cost like 300 bucks. Its all you can eat and drink(usually sushi and barbeque). These have the hottest girls from all over the country. The girls are real snots but you never know. These parties are in places like Jardin Botanico, Hipica, and the high end Hotels in Copacabana.
Jobber, what are the women like in Balneario Camboriu? I'm a big fan of white wimmen myself. Can I expect tall blondes or no?
Quote: (10-01-2012 06:36 PM)Strictly Professional Wrote:  

Jobber, what are the women like in Balneario Camboriu? I'm a big fan of white wimmen myself. Can I expect tall blondes or no?

Most of the women that live in Balneario Camboriu, are girls from Rio Grande de Sul. These are usually poorer girls living together to save money. Rio Grande de Sul has the prettiest native girls in Brazil. Floripa has the best but they are transplants from other places. And yes....you can expect tall blondes of mixed German and Italian descent.