rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question on girls with boyfriends

Well, I realize this post is questionable morally, but, I have a bit of an issue I need help with.

For the last month or so I have been hooking up (including sex) with a hot girl and the only caveat is she has a boyfriend. She has flirted with the idea of leaving him because I know for a fact she is not in love with him anymore (or not much), but I doubt it will happen (her family is somewhat close with his family and they are both asian where that stuff is important (both from beijing) - also he is obsessed with her, buys her everything and his family is loaded).

The only issue is the last few days she has started to feel very guilty (feeling bad for her boyfriend, saying her behavior is disgusting etc.), saying we cannot see each other anymore. Is there anyway around this? She has pulled this before once and I worked around it (i said we should talk about it - we ended up fucking lol) but for some reason I think she is more serious about it this time. What kind of game should I be running to work around this? Is there anything I can say that would be particularly effective? Before someone judges me too harshly... I would date this girl in a heartbeat if this guy was not in the way. Also if it helps she is a fairly immature and moody 21 year old.

I think the biggest key is just to get her to meet me again - but she seems very hesitant.

Why would you date her if you know she is open to long term cheating?

Don't pass any judgement. If she wants to stop fucking say your goodbyes. If she wants to keep fucking keep hitting it. Seems like you're treating her like she's already your girlfriend. Start banging other girls and what you two have will go back to being uncomplicated and fun.

Be like "Go fucking marry him. He's a great guy. Would make a great husband. You want a nice man life him, perfect husband material.....then you'll have the freedom to fuck me on the side.

Ya Idk, I just want to keep hooking up with her. I am trying to date other girls but my job has ridiculous hours (like 100 hours a week) making it difficult.

I will just play it out I think and see what happens. I am guessing she will get bored with him again very soon.

Is there anything I can say in particular to make her feel less guilty? Maybe to help her rationalize cheating? Haha.

100 hrs a week? you an ibanker or something?

Haha exactly. Started 1 month ago... Fucking hate it. Dating girls is a nightmare. Like half the time I have to flake and I can only meet chicks on Friday and Saturday night.

So for any prospective bankers on the board if you want to get laid this is probably not the profession to go into. Not too mention if you are in a place like ny the competition for chicks is intense. The only banker I know that gets laid regularly (who's single) looks like a model and is loaded... Game is just too easy for some people.

Come on now.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Get your before I get mine. Just don't catch feelings and enjoy THE RIDE.

tell her to enjoy their relationship together and go make up with her boyfriend, say he's a great guy and he'll be good for her and stuff. don't bring up sex, act like you're really looking out for her. then be the one to cut contact first.

it'll drive her completely nuts and she'll not stop thinking about your dick. from there it's pretty much yours to lose, don't be surprised if she turns up at your place unannounced.

NOTE: i neither endorse nor condone the immorality of playing psychological head-games and being a homewrecker like this.

Quote: (09-22-2012 11:10 AM)bliss Wrote:  

tell her to enjoy their relationship together and go make up with her boyfriend, say he's a great guy and he'll be good for her and stuff. don't bring up sex, act like you're really looking out for her. then be the one to cut contact first.

it'll drive her completely nuts and she'll not stop thinking about your dick. from there it's pretty much yours to lose, don't be surprised if she turns up at your place unannounced

NOTE: i neither endorse nor condone the immorality of playing psychological head-games and being a homewrecker like this.

OP this ^^^^^^ tactic is probably your best shot. It's a takeaway ploy-you're threatening her with the loss of something she has enjoyed-you. A lot tf times this increases the girl's desire for you and prompts her to start chasing you. It's not a guaranteed success but is more likely to work than begging her to keep seeing you.

I will add that I don't see any moral issue here at all. She is not married to this guy; she is in the dating marketplace and is obviously keeping her options open. You have every right to compete for her. What right does this other guy have to her just because he happened to meet her first? The term "boyfriend " has so many different meanings when girls use it that it is essentially meaningless anyway. If you read this forum and other game literature you will notice a pattern- the more experienced players are not put off from gaming a girl just because she she says IHAB or is in fact actually dating someone. There is a good reason for this-they know from experience that it doesn't mean shit and girls are always looking to upgrade anyway.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Most attractive girls are seeing more than one guy. This one just happens to admit to having a boyfriend to you.
I've been in this situation so many times. Just ignore the fact that she has a boyfriend and keep banging her. That's
all you should really want from her anyway. The less you care the more she'll want you. It's fucked up I know but that's
how it works. Eventually she'll get to the point of wanting to change the terms of her "relationship" with you. She'll hint
at commitment or straight up tell you she wants to be with you. She may even try the pussy control move of withholding sex
for a while to get you to chase her. Ignore it. Blow her off for a few months and re-initiate. Be cool and act like it never happened. I've been running this routine with a few girls for over 10 years. Just don't make the mistake I did and knock up one of your long term fuck buddies. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

Update on the situation.

I sent a text to her earlier based on the advice given on this thread. It took her about 4 hours and she is already messaging me again saying she is sorry she misses me but does not want to face this all over again (the guilt I presume) so does not want to meet me. I ignored her message and now she sent me another text saying she is very sorry, really likes me, and wants me to not be mad at her.

Should I keep ignoring her? How should I respond?

Reply with "Give me a call when you figure out what you want".
Ignore any messages after that unless its an offer to hang out.

Team Nachos