rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall survivor: Gwen Stefani

I just saw the new video of her back with No Doubt. I was thinking, "Wait, this has to be an old video." It doesn't even look like she has aged. Her former lover, the Indian guy, looks older than her.

How old does she look... maybe 30?

She's 42!

I examined the video carefully and can only tell her age in her neck. It doesn't look like she's had plastic surgery.

I would definitely [Image: hump.gif] her. Always wanted to, going back a decade or more.

It's pretty sad that I'm happy to see ANY American woman who hasn't hit the wall hard in their 30's or 40's.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

It's too bad- I never thought she was all that. But, that's fucking awesome for 42. It would be fucked up if she just aged a lot in the next year.

Gwen really works out. Like in a way most American girls don't.

I went to one of No Doubt's concerts like 10 years ago and she was on stage doing push-ups. Not like pussy on the knee shit, like regular, side to side, spider man push-ups. She was in good shape then and if she kept up her routine, im not surprised at all.

How is she looking without the heavy make up?

Quote: (09-20-2012 09:19 PM)houston Wrote:  

How is she looking without the heavy make up?

I was going to add that. It's been six years or will be in Dec. when I sat behind her and her husband (I forget his name) at Midnight Mass. She didn't have quite as much makeup on as normal, but at then 36 she looked great.

Goddamn, I've thought Gwen Stefani had such a smoking body back when I was 9 years old watching the Spiderwebs video. I didn't realise what the feeling was back then, but I can tell you that I must have wanted to do her since before I knew what that thing down there was even used for.

It has been nearly 20 years since then and she has aged extremely well.

And that stomach...

[Image: article-0-14DC1EBD000005DC-29_306x723.jpg]
taken this year

and don't forget she's had 2 kids.

Quote: (09-20-2012 08:20 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

It's pretty sad that I'm happy to see ANY American woman who hasn't hit the wall hard in their 30's or 40's.

Exactly. Or to see a non fat one. Of any age.

Yeah, Gwen Stefani is one of those 1 in a 1000 type girls, maybe 1 in 10,000.
It's not common to see a caucasian woman age well. She must never tan.

She is also one of the best dressed woman celebrities around. if not the best!

Yeah the wall has been kind to her---and that's even after she's had two kids.

And don't forget she's been married to the same dude (Gavin Rossdale of Bush-fame) for a long time now. And being married and having two kids probably means less time for hard partying, coke binges and booze and other celebrity hijinks.

Madonna is 50 and her body is hard too, because she dedicated herself to staying fit. Madonna started out curvy/soft, then all of a sudden decided to hit the gym hard. She also dropped two kids. It can be done. I think performers that have massive stage productions with lots of dancing HAVE to do this (Gaga too, even though she just allowed herself to slip). Other singers that just stand or sit in front of the stage and sing can get away with being sloppy. As for the face, yeah, they need to ease up on the drinking, smoking and drugging. There was a time early in Amy Winehouse's career when she was doable, but the drugs wasted her away until she was just some weathered-looking skin stretched over a skeleton.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

She used to bang the bass player from the band. He broke it off after they started to blow up for obvious reasons.
He wanted to score some groupie poon on the road. [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

Breaking up with a super high value chick is a good long-term investment. You'll always be known as the guy who broke up with so and so. Other girls will wonder why and get close to you to see what's so special. Then you bang them too.

Here's the reason why she's survived- she used to be a fatty!

Quote:Quote:

Gwen Stefani says being an overweight child has made her weight conscious.

The No Doubt singer says she struggled with her weight when she was growing up and insists she has to work hard to maintain her figure.

Gwen - who is currently pregnant with her second child - said: "At school, I remember thinking that I wished I could like a girl that was so skinny and got to eat whatever she wanted. I always had to exercise. My weight fluctuated and I got chubby again in 11th grade - at like 16 - and then I was like, 'You know what? I've had enough of this up and down thing!'

"So I got on the swim team and I was more determined not to be that chubby girl any more. Ever since then I've been able to control it, but it sucks. Nowadays I just try to realise how stupid it is, because nobody cares - except me!"

That last part is pure bullshit though. Bitch, you're in show business. Everybody cares.

I wouldn't be entirely sure that she hasn't had plastic surgery. Techniques have gotten really good these days, especially for those who can afford a top-notch surgeon (as you can imagine, the skill of the surgeon is very important to the outcome in this field). In any event, it's still quite impressive, but if you think about it the notability of her lack of decline only serves to highlight the fact that she is an exception to the stark reality that awaits the vast majority of women.

Via Gmac, Flavor Flav confuses Miley Cyrus (age 19) for Gwen Stefani (age 42).

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/live/miley-...57064.html

Funny.

Quote: (09-23-2012 09:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I didn't realize what a weird, semi-manly voice she has.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

She's a High T Italian girl. Most of them are like that.

Team Nachos

Halle Berry, age survivor:

Well with that history, she should be the spokesmodel for fat shaming.

Quote: (09-22-2012 11:55 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Here's the reason why she's survived- she used to be a fatty!

Quote:Quote:

Gwen Stefani says being an overweight child has made her weight conscious.

The No Doubt singer says she struggled with her weight when she was growing up and insists she has to work hard to maintain her figure.

Gwen - who is currently pregnant with her second child - said: "At school, I remember thinking that I wished I could like a girl that was so skinny and got to eat whatever she wanted. I always had to exercise. My weight fluctuated and I got chubby again in 11th grade - at like 16 - and then I was like, 'You know what? I've had enough of this up and down thing!'

"So I got on the swim team and I was more determined not to be that chubby girl any more. Ever since then I've been able to control it, but it sucks. Nowadays I just try to realise how stupid it is, because nobody cares - except me!"

That last part is pure bullshit though. Bitch, you're in show business. Everybody cares.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Not bad for 43

[Image: Gwen-Stefani--main_1618551a.jpg]

not surprised.. most american chicks speak like guys vs. rest of the world.

i predict liam will dump her esp. now she looks like a dyke. with the skrillex cut unless it's a good career move which i dont see.

Quote: (09-23-2012 12:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2012 09:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I didn't realize what a weird, semi-manly voice she has.

I thought I'd bump this thread - it's now 2016 and she's 46:

[Image: Gwen-Stefani-2016-press-billboard-650.jpg]

[Image: urban-decay-x-gwen-stefani.jpg]

[Image: wb2.gif]