rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in MBA program (or any professional program)

This post is for you guys out there that have some reference experience or are in a professional program yourself and know some inside knowledge to get an upper hand with MBA girls in thier own environment.

What I'm talking about is more than the obvious workout, dress nice, be on top of conversation type stuff. I want to know more... what topics to avoid, how not to let conversations fall into "business mode", acheiving that perfect balance of aggression and class.

Based on my prior reading, Thutmosis you look you would have the most to say. But anyone with some insights post up, contribute and maybe you can help me pull one of these girls in their natural habitat.

**Warning**

Do not post half assed theories that may or may not work.
Do not post if you haven't fucked a girl in the past 48 hours.
Do not post if you think of yourself as a PUA

I will berate you...

Quote: (09-20-2012 04:24 PM)Feo Wrote:  

**Warning**

Do not post half assed theories that may or may not work.
Do not post if you haven't fucked a girl in the past 48 hours.
Do not post if you think of yourself as a PUA

I will berate you...

That attitude's a good start right there

3 day ban.

This depends on your time frame. SNL or date game.

For SNL the key is to assume that they are wilder than they appear.

For date game read on (I know too much about this)...

This really depends on her focus in school and the girl's attitude.

Many MBA girls are sick of douche bags. For them you must be everything but MBA, but still be worldly.

For truly ambitious MBA girls, an in is success in a related industry.

Ask as soon as you can.

The key is to remember that MBA girls are 1) reminded every day that they compete with males (and they are losing), and 2) they are surrounded by males that they believe are destined for success, and 3) they are planning (gambling)? for their economic future.

They are not measuring you against their peers as most girls do.

They are measuring the you that they believe you will be in 5 to 10 years versus who they believe their peers will be in 5 to 10 years.

I've graduated from an MBA program myself (a reasonably good one, rated around 25th in the U.S. at the time), and may have some thoughts to contribute; but I'd like to know three things. First, am I understanding correctly that you're currently an MBA student yourself? Second, if you are, are you trying to game girls in the same MBA program you're in, girls in a nearby MBA program, or both? Third, what are the female and male percentages in the MBA programs you're targeting?

I guess we'll have to wait until September 23rd for your answers, since you've been banned for three days.

Why you would want to chase MBA girls is beyond me.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

It's interesting to understand the psychology of the typical MBA candidate.

This is a time in their life when they believe they have unlimited potential.

Every day they grapple with the fear that they will or will not become the next genius entrepreneur, power wielding ceo, non-profit founder, spiritual leader or comedic genius.

That said I know girls who have slept with multiple guys on orientation weekend. This is like college all over again except everyone knows how life works (except the foreign students).

One more thing: part time MBAs are not MBAs. Pity anyone who gets a part time MBA. They didn't discover its uselessness until it was too late.

Let me begin by saying, i dont like the ops tone. But, I'm posting my response for the benefit of the other Rooshies.

Anyway, business school is more like high school, or college part 2 depending on your school. What reminds consistent across schools is: competition, ego and drinking. Some schools take the competition to the point that everyone is trying to out do the other in a everyone man for himself struggle with lies and deceit while other schools have a more collegial atmosphere that reigns in the worst forms of competition. This translates into how competitive and cunty the girls are too.

Speaking of the girls, remember how everyone makes fun of careerist cunts. Congrats, you hit the jack pot of careerists. While they have not had the bitterness set in from years of pump and dumps, they are thinking more about getting a job than a bf. They are high testosterone and argumentative.

Along those lines, because they think they will be on a path of a great career with lots of money, many have massive egos. These girls are very status focused and are highly materialistic. Their whole self worth is tied up with success which derives from the school (higher the school, the more ego) and their job offer (this applies to the guys too but to a lesser extent).

Because of their need to be seen as a success by their peers, everyone in an MBA program is trying to get the most awesome job offer to show up the rest of their classmates. The intra-program is massive and reminds me of high school. There's rumors, gossip, and shit taking. This means the girls are always running around with a fire under their ass to get something done and are incredibly impatient which makes running day game difficult since they do not want to deviate from the plan. All this pressure to succeed creates massive stress for them which leads to the best part (and i would argue the most important part of bschool), drinking.

You will drink a fuck load at bschool. You will go out every weekend with your team, class, program, school, etc. There will be social events with drinking, bbqs with drinking, career fairs with bbqs with drinking. This is where you can work your game since the girls will drink quite hard to let off the stress. That said you have to be aware they do care what everyone will think of them in the morning. So you probably don't want to make them look like a slut in front of the group. So isolate her but give her opportunities to save face with the group. She cares more about her reputation than cock but she wants that too. Also you better have a grade A neg game because these girls think they are the second coming of Christ.

After sex remorse i don't think is super high since everyone is considered pretty high status but be careful none the less since as mentioned they care about their rep.

Lastly, bschool is awesome overall since no one gives a shit about grades so you can literally do whatever the fuck you want.

And on the 3rd day...he was risen...

[Image: roosh.gif]

Seriously though, thanks for the input from you guys who PM'd me. And good on ya for guessing my location, but the vibe is not as cut-throat as you would think.

@Roosh, apologies for the shitty tone, it was a dickhead move. All contributions are always welcome to anything I post in the future.

Anyways, the week is already looking good thanks to you guys.

Just a general idea, but my impression is B-SChool girls are going to be hotter to trot then f'ing STEM girls. I've struck out badly with about 3-4 programmer/physicist chicks in the last few months. Maybe with the exception of those focused on accounting. (Low risk orientation)

My speculation is that B-School chix like material pleasures, like boats, houses, and being ruthlessly reamed.

All things they can brag about to their friends.

Cibo's post above is spot on. My two cents would be to focus heavily on allowing the girls some reputation management. One of the primary goals of b-school is to emerge with a professional network that will help you later on in life, so these girls will (rightly, in my opinion) be very image-conscious. There were a lot of "undercover" hookups at my law school, and almost surely many more that I didn't know about.

Also, since you already have social proof by way of enrollment at the same school, try not to get bogged down in any of the chest thumping/validation bs. Girls in this environment will have heavy shit tests, but you should be able to skip all that by being a classmate.

Quote: (09-20-2012 10:14 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

part time MBAs are not MBAs.
Wat?

For the original poster, there are more men than women in M.B.A. programs. The work is not terribly difficult or specialized, but is high-volume. Since the program is only two years, students are continually searching for internships or permanent jobs. They are also taking extra courses or padding their resumes with clubs and part-time business jobs, trying to figure out what they want to do. So it is fast-paced, with many short-term deadlines; it has a very "temporary feel". With so many men and so little time, the women exemplify Hannah Rosin's "hook-up culture". They often want men who are convenient, not clingy. Then they can graduate, get jobs in another city, and think about permanent romance.

Boys on the Side

at an Ivy League business-­school party... the women ... were not women’s-studies types, for sure; they were already several years out of college and proud veterans of the much maligned hookup culture that, over the past 15 years or so, has largely replaced dating on college campuses and beyond. ... I had gone to visit the business school because a friend had described the women there as the most sexually aggressive he had ever met.

Tangentially, a few years after graduation, many women M.B.A.'s are not in the work force. Some take a temporary break to have kids. But many others marry a more successful male classmate and end up as housewives. So much for equality and womens lib.

In my experience b school is one of the worse place to meet hot girls. Most of the top programs have skewed gender ratios (25 to 40% females) Meaning girls get a significant bump in their perceived attractiveness due to the ratio. When I was in school I probably would only sleep with less than 10 of the girls out of 90 or so girls in the program.

That being said single girls at b-school are usually quite loose and are hungry to meet other guys in the program, as most girl in b-school will only want to meet guys will equal or better educational backgrounds. Also hooking up with classmates in b-school can be very easy just because of the copious amounts of alcohol that is involved with almost every activity outside of the classroom.

Most b-schools have weekly happy hours on thursdays and I would say 75% of the hookups arise from these. I have never heard of a b-school that doesn't have one of these. Another large portion of hookups happen on the various global trips you do in business school. Depending on where in the world you are going these things can be the best time to bang a classmate while there guard is down and the typical attention they are used to in the USA is gone.

All of the above aside, I focused most of my time in b-school on undergrads and "civilians"

Quote: (09-24-2012 06:15 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2012 10:14 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

part time MBAs are not MBAs.
Wat?

Part time MBA's are generally viewed as being less prestigious as FT programs.

In 3.5 years of working in a professional office environment for a couple fortune 500 companies, I have NEVER been ever slightly attracted to a coworker, regardless of appearance. Their "look at me I'm just as good as a man watch and see I'll prove it" mentality is a huge turn off.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (09-24-2012 06:43 PM)BTman Wrote:  

Part time MBA's are generally viewed as being less prestigious

There are selective part-time programs, and bad full-time programs. It is entirely reasonable for some students to keep their jobs and graduate in three years instead of quitting their jobs and graduating in only two, particularly if their employers reimburse tuition. Note that "Executive M.B.A.'s" are typically distinct degrees, reserved for older established managers who are not seeking entry-level employment in their industries. Part-time M.B.A.'s are the same degree as full-time M.B.A.'s.

I agree with concerns about the value of an "unprestigious" degree.

Quote: (09-24-2012 06:57 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

In 3.5 years of working in a professional office environment for a couple fortune 500 companies, I have NEVER been ever slightly attracted to a coworker, regardless of appearance. Their "look at me I'm just as good as a man watch and see I'll prove it" mentality is a huge turn off.
Been in corporate America for about 2.5 years and I second this. It may be that all of them are over the hill fatties who think they're entitled and protected just because they're women.

I was looking for something else and stumbled across this. MBA school is among the worse places to game. Huge male to female ratio (though it is changing). Just think of the chicks that want MBAs, they are just as competitive as you are. And what is sort of funny is they use to say "the odds are good, but the goods are odd" about the guys at school.

Worse yet would to be chasing women in law school. Going after chicks who are constantly be trained to be "right". At least in B school they taught some teamwork or at least emphasized it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I was just looking at a holiday card sent by a female relative who holds an MBA.

It read, and I quote: "Happy Holidays from the Smith's."

Yes, that was the exact punctuation. That right there should tell you about the worth these days of MBAs.

I sort of can't believe what I'm reading. Have we not all been in bars that were 35-40% or whatever female?

There are hot girls at every b-school. Wharton, Harvard, Columbia have thousands of students. There's almost 500 girls at Columbia right now, late-20s on average, [not including the TAs, junior/ass't profs that are younger than some of the students in some cases.] Every single one of those girls will talk to you, grab drinks/coffee with you, come over to your place to 'study.'

They are definitely: more aggressive, more into working out and having sex, partying, spending money to have a good time, drinking/getting high, up for new experiences. Virtually every girl I knew at b-school either cheated or her bf, and/or dumped the loser from back home for a new guy they knew would do better. Our whole class used to go out drinking every Thu nite - and I mean hard - not some 12oz Rolling Rock and then home, but hours and hours of drinking with fellow students.

I wouldn't say they are necessarily more argumentative, this is not L-school. Some are, some are not. You also have a solid number of foreign girls: Holland, Japan, Argentina, Spain, etc that you can game.

If they think you have 'a future' I 100% guarantee they will be interested in you, and will def agree to a drinks or dinner date bare minimum. And they can be gamed just as easily as any other girl in her mid-late 20s in a big city environment.

You want a better shot at wife material? Go South, young man. Go South. Those girls can cook. They will literally invite you over and cook you dinner, first date, bottle of wine opened as soon as you arrive. MBAs are not lawyer-cunts. They just have ambition [which may be simply to find a better man than their usual dating pool.] If you're looking to meet a wealthy girl, this is your target-rich environment.

And if you have good real-world experience at a top firm? They will invite you out, buy you drinks, get you drunk, and then drape themselves all over you while pumping you for every ounce of information you have on that firm/getting hired/networking/who the decision-makers are.

Besides, there's nothing better than getting bathroom BJ in the club from a future CEO or multi-millionaire or marketing director for Grupo Modelo.

from experience - girls in graduate programs are sexually adventurous , probably experienced, and 9/10 not looking for a LTR. I am not experienced with MBA's, but the the humanities(?) types that study the stupid feminist BS we usually makke fun of here. They usually have the biggest stash of sex toys, are 'damaged' goods from a divorced family, and believe in nauseatingly stupid ideals and ideas. They are good to meet at mountain bike races, smaller indie/hipster music dive bars, and they likely have corny hobbies. Just overall be a good time, dont care a wits ass about their major, when they do talk about it they will use the ridiculousness of it as a shit test, gender studies or sociology grad students especially.. Since most of them are from out of town just be the fun cool local guy they can kick back with.

I went to a top tier MBA school in the 1990s. It was about 30% female. Of those females, I'd say 80% concentrated in Marketing, while about 80% of the guys concentrated in Finance.

Most of the women in the program were pretty useless. They just weren't that smart, and sucked analytically. They'd freak out about stats, which wasn't that hard. I also saw a lot of emotional breakdowns. Running out the room crying because someone didn't like their idea, or freaking out and having meltdowns about midterms.

MBA school requires a lot of group projects. I saw a lot of bitching from the chicks about "being ignored" or "not being taken seriously." What did they expect, their contributions were worthless. It was just flowery bullshit that diluted the quality of the project.

Nonetheless, there were a lot of White Knights who helped carry them along. Most guys were nice to the chicks and helped them prepare for tests and carried the project work. Hardly anyone flunks out of MBA school.

Then when graduation came along, the chicks were getting amazing job offers. Employers were beating a path to the door for these broads, to meet their affirmative action targets. There were a few smart ones, but most were useless, and really didn't learn anything in their 2 years. But they were getting better job offers than many men who were order of magnitudes smarter than them.

Take care of those titties for me.

The women in b-school are miles ahead of most people analytically, and raw brainpower [esp other women]. I never saw any of them cry in public, or have a breakdown in 2 years. More guys that weren't doing Fin/Econ freaked out over stats and act'g than women did. Wayyy more guys had their ego popped by 'being ignored' as they found out they weren't as smart as they told themselves they were, esp when their group had women that were smarter. We had guys and girls fail out at my school.

BTW, the 80% you cite as going into marketing? You must not have had many of those classes, because they use a ton of statistical data in an analytical framework.

The woman who finished first overall in my class became a consulting partner at a Big Four firm before starting her own business. She was cute, quiet, studious, and drama-free. One of the 2 women in my group, had a consulting background, and joined a publicly-traded financing company, made several million, and 'retired' to do her own thing on 5th Avenue. We had a nuclear engineer from GE, a ChemE from Lilly, marketing gurus from SF, CPAs, bank managers, software analysts, bond sales, furniture designers - all women.

No top B-school has idiot 'broads' getting accepted. Sure, maybe 1-2 by mistake at most. More likely there will be way more dumb guys with family connections [$$$$ alumni] that sneak them in the backdoor. Probably 4-5x as many of those.

Besides, no one goes to B-school to 'learn' anything. I didn't learn a single thing I've used in the 10+ years since that I hadn't already learned in undergrad or working. You go to school for the network. Seems they were better at it than you, based on your description of job offers....pretty sharp for dumb broads.

My experience in B-School (part-timer) was that you meet very good people that has helped with connections in different places, industries, etc. In general the thing was about meeting the other people on the class and discussing good business stuff. However in more instances the MBA I think is overated, around 50% of the class got better job offers because of the MBA, the rest, just got a little bit of a jump, but nothing that they couldn't have done without the degree. Unless you have a real objective (get into a specific industry or job function) the MBA won't do much for you.

Regarding the girls, i agree with the bigbait and cibo, most of the girls are focused on their careers. I would add that with these girls, better see them as guys and make them your friends, usually these girls, specially those in marketing, finance, consulting, have nice girlfriends, so use them to get into sort of "elite" social circle of working single professionals and have them to introduce you nice girls. I these environment potentially (unless you personality sucks) you are a high value target for them as they see a guy with a "MBA" as an attraction factor.