rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giving girls massages

Giving girls massages

Should you do this?

Will this be looked at as a beta move or will she want to fuck you even more?

Has anyone taken classes on getting really skilled at it?

Giving girls massages

I randomly came across this video on youtube and it makes me want to change careers and become a professional masseuse for women onlyl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkNsZwURTcY&feature=plcp

Giving girls massages

On second thought I dont think I would have enough self control to do the job.

Giving girls massages

I just did this last night actually. The way I set it up in this instance is I slight giving them massages during kissing etc. I have gotten good at it, and I get comments indicating the same. That's when I say maybe I'll give you a massage later. Most girls do not turn down massages AFTER they have already seen a taste of what you can provide.

So last night I asked her if she wanted her massage, and she did not turn it down. Here's the key I found...you have to TELL them to take off their clothes, not ask for the massage. First start with the top. If she just takes off her shirt take off her bra for her. If she resists then tell her you can't do it correctly and stand kind of firm. Alternatively you can start for a bit then tell her to take off the bra as it's getting in the way. With the pants, you have to be kind of forceful in your tone. I'd give a few rubs on the legs/thighs then say "take off your pants." Not "hey can you take them off" or anything giving her the implication that she has a choice. If you've done the top correctly she should oblige. Then rub legs,thighs but do not touch her vag for the first 5-10 min. Get very close, but don't hit it. She should be pretty damn wet at this point.

Although I didn't get the bone, it let to some reverse hotdoggin. I think that's the correct term anyway.

Giving girls massages

I actually learned a lot from this video, just pretend she is clothed though: http://xhamster.com/movies/199830/wonder...gasms.html

This is NSFW in case the title didn't give it away.

Giving girls massages

[attachment=7815]

They like! Just don't go overboard.

Giving girls massages

Quote: (09-19-2012 07:20 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

They like! Just don't go overboard.

haha The girl actually asked for the happy ending?

Giving girls massages

I actually like giving massages a lot. I like to give them more than I like to get them (probably cause very few girls can give a massage worth shit, even the ones who went to massage school).

I was actually considering doing a class, but not so sure. Look up some vids on youtube for some good intros.

Giving girls massages

Quote: (09-19-2012 07:08 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Although I didn't get the bone, it let to some reverse hotdoggin. I think that's the correct term anyway.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...0hot%20dog

lol

Giving girls massages

I don't think it's beta as long as it's not in public. Too much PDA initiated by a man is beta, in my honest opinion.

Giving girls massages

Definitely give them... Just have them reciprocate. Now all the girls I see start massaging me randomly and I eat up every second of it.

Giving girls massages

Quote: (09-20-2012 12:25 AM)redstar Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2012 07:08 PM)slubu Wrote:  

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...0hot%20dog

lol

[Image: icon_eek.gif] I clearly did not find the correct term

Giving girls massages

I used to give tons of massages.

Now my current policy is I give them, and I give BALLER massages with good body oil n shit. A masseuse friend of mine gave me a crash course in massaging, it's not hard you just have to be observant.

So you give a girl the BEST massage ever and then fuck her brains out. Then, and this is the kicker, deny her any further massages. Just don't give her any more until a month or two later if you're still seeing her. Drives em nuts

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK