rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad Behavior: Girl Eats Cookies, Vomits, Asks for Condoms

Last night, this one girl shocked me with her bad behavior.

I take her home for a one night stand. She's stumbling drunk, but she brought condoms in her purse. Before sex, she raids my cookies without asking me. While I'm asleep, she vomits on the floor of my bedroom. She just held her head off the bed and puked. Now this would normally be enough, but in the morning she asked me for condoms. Also, the girl wants to be a gender studies professor.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Quote: (09-16-2012 01:03 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Also, the girl wants to be a gender studies professor.

I would have peaced when I learned that. What a useless profession.

Quote: (09-16-2012 01:03 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Last night, this one girl shocked me with her bad behavior.

I take her home for a one night stand. She's stumbling drunk, but she brought condoms in her purse. Before sex, she raids my cookies without asking me. While I'm asleep, she vomits on the floor of my bedroom. She just held her head off the bed and puked. Now this would normally be enough, but in the morning she asked me for condoms. Also, the girl wants to be a gender studies professor.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Dude, I hope you kicked her ass out as soon as you woke up.

I've had a similar incidents of rude girls at my apartment. Zero tolerance.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Dafuq did I just read?

Quote: (09-16-2012 01:27 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dude, I hope you kicked her ass out as soon as you woke up.

I've had a similar incidents of rude girls at my apartment. Zero tolerance.

She was gone as soon as she cleaned up after herself.

I had a girl go into a diabetic fit when we started fucking. She puked all over my dick.

There's just a certain amout of BS I'll put up with for pussy. This. is. way. over. my. treshold.

I had a chick puke in my toilet after going out with me and spending 4 days visitting me. In the bathroom. Not on my floor (WTF, make her clean it up herself).

Why the fuck would you even bring a blackout drunk chick back home? That's just asking for trouble

#1 Rape allegations
#2 So much BS
#3 Horrible sex
#4 Chances are she'll pass out after sex.. next morning you'll have to take care of her.. or act like you care

3-4 drinks are the absolute max for a girl... Everyone has brought home an absolutely drunk chick... but live and learn.

Don't keep cookies at your place. Much less likely that she would raid your pantry for V8 and blueberries.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (09-16-2012 05:57 PM)trainwreck Wrote:  

There's just a certain amout of BS I'll put up with for pussy. This. is. way. over. my. treshold.

I had a chick puke in my toilet after going out with me and spending 4 days visitting me. In the bathroom. Not on my floor (WTF, make her clean it up herself).

Why the fuck would you even bring a blackout drunk chick back home? That's just asking for trouble

#1 Rape allegations
#2 So much BS
#3 Horrible sex
#4 Chances are she'll pass out after sex.. next morning you'll have to take care of her.. or act like you care

3-4 drinks are the absolute max for a girl... Everyone has brought home an absolutely drunk chick... but live and learn.

God advice. But, 3/4 of a liter is the max for a Ukrainian girl.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

One of my boys in LA had a drunk chick pee the bed. I was out visiting, and he brought this chick back to the crib. It became obvious while we were watching tv that she wasn't in any condition to fuck, so they went in the room just to go sleep, thinking when they wake up in the morning he'll hit it then. He stirred awake a few hours later only to find that he felt damp. He felt around him, and noticed the bed was too. Her jeans were also damp, and when he pulled the covers back there was a huge wet spot. She didn't even trip. I walked her to her car, and she was chatting and smiling like nothing happened. She probably does shit like that all the time, and just gets up and goes about her day.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Timoteo: A similar thing happened to me a number of years ago. My then-wife had gone out of town for a convention, and after her convention we were supposed to meet up in Chicago and then travel to Colorado for a few days' vacation. A day or two after she left, I went bar-hopping after work in Georgetown (I live in the near Virginia suburbs of Washington). I settled in at the Marquis de Rochambeau, a now-long-gone bar that had been created by a slightly crazy French lawyer, who'd given it a slightly crazy decor that exerted a magnetic pull on lots of slightly crazy, and often DTF, women of the Washington area. There's nothing comparable to it in the area today as far as I know. I ended up hooking up with this epically drunk woman who was some sort of socialite from the Virginia horse country but who for some reason was staying at the Watergate Hotel that night. She was wearing a dress with no panties which she kept lifting up on the dance floor, and the bouncers ended up kicking her out for doing that; of course I accompanied her out. We went to my car and started making out, but got harrassed by a cop who magically showed up a couple of minutes later; so we headed across the river for my apartment. We got naked in bed and started making out again, but she fell asleep, so I set the alarm and figured I'd just squeeze in a bang before I had to go to work. In the morning we woke up and had sex, and the only odd things I noticed were that she seemed unusually interested in gravitating towards my side of the bed and staying away from hers, and she seemed slightly damp, which I thought was because she'd been sweating. Afterwards we showered, I drove her to the Watergate Hotel, and then I headed to the office. It wasn't until I got back that evening that I realized she'd massively peed the bed. Luckily I had a full-coverage vinyl mattress protector over the mattress, so there was no danger of the mattress picking up a telltale smell that I would have had to explain to my wife (I guess I would have had to say that I'd peed the bed); but washing all the bedding, and giving the vinyl mattress protector a thorough sponging-off and cleaning with Formula 409, was a big, time-consuming nuisance that endangered my being able to get ready for the Chicago and Colorado trip.

I've often wondered since then how many guys have had a similar experience. Reading about what happened to your friend was especially interesting to me because of that.

What the fuck. I've never had a girl act up that bad in my bachelor pad. A few have puked but they were very embarrassed and cleaned it up right away. I ALWAYS make sure a girl gets all of her piss out when we're wasted and about to sleep. You have to treat them like little kids.

Lol. That's why I stay away from women who have that drunk as a zombie look to them. Unless of course I'm just as drunk which usually puts my dick in the pilot's seat anyway.

Ha! My sisters friend hooked up with a coworker of hers. Her coworker, a dude, had just bought a brand new Tempurpedic mattress. Her friend goes home with him, sleeps with him on his new mattress and bled period blood all night which soaked through the sheets and ruined his new mattress.

I hope this little story makes you feel better [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-17-2012 05:05 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Ha! My sisters friend hooked up with a coworker of hers. Her coworker, a dude, had just bought a brand new Tempurpedic mattress. Her friend goes home with him, sleeps with him on his new mattress and bled period blood all night which soaked through the sheets and ruined his new mattress.

I hope this little story makes you feel better [Image: smile.gif]

Ive had females leak their period blood in my bed on three separate occasions.

Its not that bad. Wash everything. Make her feel guilty about it. Get a blowjob in return.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (09-16-2012 09:48 PM)houston Wrote:  

What the fuck. I've never had a girl act up that bad in my bachelor pad. A few have puked but they were very embarrassed and cleaned it up right away. I ALWAYS make sure a girl gets all of her piss out when we're wasted and about to sleep. You have to treat them like little kids.

I would think that the overwhelming concern with a drunk chick is her throwing up, especially in your ride before you get her home. That's why you ask them, "Do you feel sick? Do you have to throw up?" Because once the car gets moving, that brings it all up (That scene in "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" cracks me up!). But wetting the bed? That's never been on my radar until my boy had that happen to him.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Hilarious! I spent time with a girl who lived to cheat on her beta boyfriends Asshole game worked great on her, anyway. She loved to tell stories about how she'd ruin dates with nice guys.

Some guy had her over to his place for wine and a homemade meal. She payed him back by puking red wine and spaghetti in his new bed then passed out.

She thought this was hilarious, I did not.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This is kinda off topic but still fucked up enough for this thread.

I went to a party last weekend which sucked so my buddy and I bounced to a bar a couple blocks away. On the walk there at a busy intersection there was a chick just bent over taking a shit! This crazy bitch had no shame... and to top it all off she had the balls to ask my buddy if he had any kleenex! WTF!

Quote: (09-17-2012 07:57 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

This is kinda off topic but still fucked up enough for this thread.

I went to a party last weekend which sucked so my buddy and I bounced to a bar a couple blocks away. On the walk there at a busy intersection there was a chick just bent over taking a shit! This crazy bitch had no shame... and to top it all off she had the balls to ask my buddy if he had any kleenex! WTF!

And no one managed to get footage of that on their phone? FUCK!!!! That would have been a youtube CLASSIC...

This is why I tend to kick a girl out before she spends the night. If she's cool, she can stay. Usually they get the boot. I'll call a cab, but she's not getting any money.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee