rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat hatred should be banned

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/new...-be-banned

check out the women far out

Comment #101: "Skinny people are the ones we need to be wary of, not fat people. Skinniness is a dead give away of someone who is generally mean with their money, and always full of stress (or is that distress). Not the nicest people to be around. Fat people are generally jovial, and great fun and generous."

WTF? [Image: fattitude.gif]

"Obesity is not a big health problem. If you really look at the science, that is what comes through."

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Stopped reading there

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fat, single feminazi professor moves from USA to New Zealand and announces that NZ should become the first country to ban "fat hate speech."

She should be forced to walk the Milford Track carrying a backpack of bricks.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

[Image: 7256599.jpg]

Stopped reading there.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

See, I'm of the opposite thinking: they should put fat people in camps and forcefully make them run on treadmills or operate machinery that produces energy to ease our dependence on foreign oil. Two birds: meet one stone.

[Image: womanhamster.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-15-2012 11:30 AM)Soma Wrote:  

[Image: 7256599.jpg]

Stopped reading there.

Just remember, we're going to be paying for her and all her baby boomer peers healthcare as they start retiring en masse in the next few years.

[Image: monkey.gif]

She's typical of many fatties. She gave herself away. She's accepted being fat because she doesn't have the strength or discipline to lose the weight and keep it off. She admitted to trying every diet out there, but couldn't push herself past the initial loss - which is usually water weight. When she hit that first plateau, she quit instead of sticking with the diet and working harder in the gym. Yeah, it's nice that she is somewhat active, but she could have done swimming pool aerobics that would have burned tons of calories without stress on the joints. There were other options for her, but she simply didn't want to push herself harder.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

In the 90s and earlier:

Fat = Lazy
Lazy = Unhealthy
Unhealthy = Bad
Bad = Social Reject
Social Reject = Become Depressed
Become Depressed = Eat More
Eat More = Become even Fatter

What a vicious cycle.

So I guess all the fatties who survived banded together against society in the 90s and early 2000s in an effort to "take back the fat." Now they've recruited record numbers into their ranks and tried to make it a "bad" thing to be skinny.

Unbelievable. Can't we just lock them all in a basement, make them run on oversized hamster wheels, drink only water and feed them ramen for a few years until they're normal?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Feed em to starving cannibal colonies in Africa

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote:Quote:

Dr Pause, a 32-year-old American, doesn't use scales and is proud of her size, though her body mass index – which exceeded 30 – nearly stopped her from being allowed into New Zealand four years ago because of immigration rules.

Wait.. what?

Dr Pause, a 32-year-old American, doesn't use scales and is proud of her size, though her body mass index – which exceeded 30 – nearly stopped her from being allowed into New Zealand four years ago because of immigration rules.

We should have stopped her at the border.

This is one of the many reasons why I am leaving New Zealand.

Dr Pause, a 32-year-old American

First name Meno?

Quote: (09-15-2012 09:34 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Dr Pause, a 32-year-old American

First name Meno?

She's 32?! She looks bad for a 52 year-old.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

The picture Soma posted is not the 32-year old American in question. Check out the article.

Quote: (09-15-2012 10:07 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

The picture Soma posted is not the 32-year old American in question. Check out the article.

You're right, the lecturer is far worse (real picture of her):

[Image: 7258997.jpg]

I believe that our country suffers from a severe emotional depression. If people really felt their emotions, their would be a revolution.

Quote: (09-15-2012 10:24 PM)Soma Wrote:  

It looks like she ate Benjamin Franklin.

Faaaaark.......

I have no fucking idea why these fat hogs get any airtime or people listen to their bullshit at all.

Is it because they're fat people assume they're unsuccessful or have it 'hard' so they deserve to be listened to?

I really don't know.

All I do know is that they're fat, lazy fucks who want to normalize fattitude and take it mainstream.

I mean take a step back and look at it for a moment.

A person who wants to eat lots of food, makes poor health choices and disregards exercise wants to ban free speech where people make fun/derogatory remarks about them. It's utterly absurd.

It's like me choosing to walk around with a dildo on my head then asking for discussion on it be banned.

Jesus. I smoke about a half a pack a day, but at least I own it. I don't try to justify my behavior to people when they ask me why I smoke. I don't blame my genetics and I typically say that I don't give a shit about a long life.

Fat people should be required to pay a fat tax like I pay for my smoking habit. My lungs may be getting blacker, but at least I don't look like Porky Pig got in a fight with a tub of Oreos.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Jesus, what a monster. That shouldn't even be considered a person.

I'd vote for a fat tax.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

That picture got quoted so many times that I almost threw up as I was scrolling down the page.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Massey University lecturer Cat Pause

You have to be shitting me.

Quote: (09-15-2012 01:37 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Feed em to starving cannibal colonies in Africa

I hate to burst your bubble, but outside of actual famine zones, African women are at least as overweight/obese as Western women.

The men not nearly as much somehow. It's all very bizare. Deserves some sort of study to determine what's going on. I'm serious. I've never seen such a big difference between the percentage of overweight/obese women compared to men. It's crazy.