rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

bookish russian girls

bookish russian girls

I know six or seven very bangable Russian/Ukranian girls that I'm on "social circle terms" with. That being said I'm pretty sure that all of them find me attractive.

The only problem is that these girls don't go out on dates. They just don't. They have school every day, boyfriends back home in Russia, and they chill in their rooms with each other almost all the time. Half of them have serious jobs. I've asked one on a date but she didn't show. I walked up to her room and bullshitted but didn't end up doing anything. I guess I should have.

How do I go about initiating sex with one of these girls? Should I just go to their rooms, shoot the shit for a while, and make out with them? I'm kind of new to a no-alcohol approach. Does it take longer to warm them up to make out with them if they have no booze in their systems? How do I go about escalating this sort of thing?

bookish russian girls

Well, Russian women have a saying, “…Die, but do not give a kiss without love!”
So that is the "good girls rules."

Those are pretty flexible rules however. They don't say, you must not kiss on the first date!
However, relations between Russian men and women can be slow.
A friend who dated a russian girl, only had sex with her after 3 months or was it 6?

How much time do you really want to put into this project? and it sounds like you might need a wingman.

If I were you I'd go become one of the gals and talk to them about love, sex and life and gather data. Spend more time with them. go from there.

bookish russian girls

To be honest I don't think I need a wingman. I don't mean to brag but my perceived value in the group is immensely high, like a rock star. I had a birthday party about two weeks ago and like fourteen girls showed up, and I ran some very confident and hilarious game on all of them and they loved it. I'll try to smash one of them on Tuesday. I'll let you guys know how it went.

bookish russian girls

Quote: (09-14-2012 06:13 PM)Hades Wrote:  

I know six or seven very bangable Russian/Ukranian girls that I'm on "social circle terms" with. That being said I'm pretty sure that all of them find me attractive.

The only problem is that these girls don't go out on dates. They just don't. They have school every day, boyfriends back home in Russia, and they chill in their rooms with each other almost all the time. Half of them have serious jobs. I've asked one on a date but she didn't show. I walked up to her room and bullshitted but didn't end up doing anything. I guess I should have.

How do I go about initiating sex with one of these girls? Should I just go to their rooms, shoot the shit for a while, and make out with them? I'm kind of new to a no-alcohol approach. Does it take longer to warm them up to make out with them if they have no booze in their systems? How do I go about escalating this sort of thing?

why no alcohol?

bookish russian girls

I can have booze, sure, but these girls just don't seem to drink at all. That's partially why I'm confused about how to handle this one.

bookish russian girls

Quote: (09-15-2012 12:20 PM)Hades Wrote:  

I can have booze, sure, but these girls just don't seem to drink at all. That's partially why I'm confused about how to handle this one.

Where are you located? (You said they have BFs "back in Russia"…)

Sometimes intelligent/ambitious Russian females like to go against type when living overseas, they think foreign men see all Russian women as prostitutes (sounds like it might be happening with this crowd because you said they don't drink at all, that's somewhat uncommon over there).

Anything's possible but this type of Russian woman tend to take their relationships very seriously, it might not be worth the investment unless you *really* want one of them.

(Btw this is more true of Russian than Ukrainian women, you said they were "Russian/Ukrainian"?)

bookish russian girls

Quote: (09-22-2012 06:21 PM)seeker04542 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2012 12:20 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Where are you located? (You said they have BFs "back in Russia"…)

Sometimes intelligent/ambitious Russian females like to go against type when living overseas, they think foreign men see all Russian women as prostitutes (sounds like it might be happening with this crowd because you said they don't drink at all, that's somewhat uncommon over there).

Anything's possible but this type of Russian woman tend to take their relationships very seriously, it might not be worth the investment unless you *really* want one of them.

(Btw this is more true of Russian than Ukrainian women, you said they were "Russian/Ukrainian"?)

We only speak in German so our mutual comprehension skills are slightly limited (I have an American accent, etc). I'm just going to go out and find different women. This ship has basically sailed.