rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get Laid in online game system!!!

I am not the first to do this, and its not my original idea. Its more of a blueprint to get you wheels spinning!!!

Anyways. Simple method. Me and my friends have fucked 100's of girls by doing this.
Step 1: Create a Plenty of Fish account.
Step 2: Download iMacros for firefox ( Or whatever auto click you use)
Step 3: Click The Meet me section on POF( Plenty of fish for all you noobs)
Step 4: Click Record on the iMacro. Click Yes.
Step 5: Loop the macro like 5000 times
Step 6: Press play

What this does is send all the random bitches in your area an email notification that someone wanted to "meet them"
You should get like 100-120 bitches messaging you within an hour to a few days depending on how ugly you are. my ugly friends only got like 90 in a few days. But 90 girls is still like a new bitch every day for 3 months to smash on.
POF every week will also refresh you with new matches and shit. So you can do this once a week!
Unlimited supply of pussy. No more wasting time at the bars. More time to focus on stacking money and only getting your dick wet more automated!

Just thought id share... the info!

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Will try and report back.

Yup, online dating is brutal.

It doesn't work like that. Dudes are constantly clicking "meet me" and girls have lists a mile long. So you'll end up with a bunch of fatty messages if any at all. I get my results by lazering in on something in the profile or pictures to strike up a conversation about..

This could have dangerous implications for pumping up fattitude that is already at critical levels when fatties get even more messages from guys way out of their league.

Yeah there are WAAAAAAAY too many 5's and unders on the internet. I will probably message one in every 15 girls. I second what Rah says

This method has been patched. Is it still working for you?