rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lady Gaga: "I have an interesting mind, but I want to smell like a slut."

Of course, that completes 2nd part of the formula, where the 1st part is that you look like a slut.

Part 3, of course, is that you act like one. Something tells me that's not hard for you, sweetheart.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/vid...erfume.cnn

She looks high during the interview, and seems to regress into a fake British accent at certain points.

Strangely, my olfactory nerves perceive the smell of a slut and the smell of a dumb bitch as exactly the same thing. Correlation?

Something tells me a slut smells like bacterial vaginosis. Not really something I care to smell.

"I have enough of a mind to know that if I put some unrelated words together some fucking retards are going to quote it all over twitter tomorrow"

Quote: (09-14-2012 03:10 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

"I have enough of a mind to know that if I put some unrelated words together some fucking retards are going to quote it all over twitter tomorrow"

Yea, Lady Gaga isn't dumb. She's making mad cash from doing stupid shit. And she can sing/play the piano/compose songs at a decent level (I'm pretty sure she'd make "better" music if that was financially the wise thing to do). She's playing the system, same as Ke$ha. There is a lot of genuinely dumb pop starts.. but not Gaga.

Of course, the above behavior further contributes to the decay of the Western female.

Quote: (09-14-2012 01:04 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

She looks high during the interview, and seems to regress into a fake British accent at certain points.

yeah, it's because she's fabulous.

I actually like her a lot as an artist. I thought she was some lameass britney clone but then I saw her kill it at lollapalooza. and yeah, she is very intelligent as well.

Roosh, for real, she constantly appears high. I wonder if its just pot? could it be coke? I remember that during the lone time I did it, it actually relaxed me. it didn't feel anything like they show in the movies: the jerky, nervous, fast paced high.

she's got a great ass too

Quote: (09-15-2012 12:22 AM)megatron Wrote:  

I actually like her a lot as an artist. I thought she was some lameass britney clone but then I saw her kill it at lollapalooza. and yeah, she is very intelligent as well.

Roosh, for real, she constantly appears high. I wonder if its just pot? could it be coke? I remember that during the lone time I did it, it actually relaxed me. it didn't feel anything like they show in the movies: the jerky, nervous, fast paced high.

Nah, it's just the best part of her body so it looks more special.

It there anyone more vile .....more an assault on the senses than Lady GaGa ??????

She's an illuminati tool. Her job is tool demoralize and distract the youth - and the better she does it the more she is compensated.

Hence her antics: everything vile, disgusting, grating on the senses, offensive,

-the day she gets run over by a truck, the better.

Dont listen to her garbage and dont let young kids - especially young girls listen nor see it.

Why does every singer have to pretend like they're a philosopher in interviews?

"Do you think of yourself as a savvy businesswoman?"

Gee, 50 million dollars doesn't sound savvy enough?

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If it walks like a duck...

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Her HBO special last year opened my eyes. I hadn't really listened to much of her music before that, but seeing her perform got me to pay closer attention. She actually went to Julliard, and only the most talented artists can get in there. Much in the tradition of Madonna, she knows how to play the media and work the fame machine. I definitely respect her talent.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (09-15-2012 07:53 AM)kdolo Wrote:  

It there anyone more vile .....more an assault on the senses than Lady GaGa ??????

lol.

I don't know about you, but I'd consider something like this more of an assault on the senses:

Lady gaga: " I have OK eyes, an obnoxious nose, boring tits, and a mediocre ass. I can sing well, and sometimes compose catchy music. Give me your money."

Yeah I tend to follow news stories about Gaga not because I'm interested in her music but because she and whoever works for/with her are cold, calculating marketing masterminds. Its amazingly strategic, like she's the Machiavelli of pop music. The fact that I have no idea even what songs she sings is case in point.

Quote: (09-15-2012 04:28 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Her HBO special last year opened my eyes. I hadn't really listened to much of her music before that, but seeing her perform got me to pay closer attention. She actually went to Julliard, and only the most talented artists can get in there. Much in the tradition of Madonna, she knows how to play the media and work the fame machine. I definitely respect her talent.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The fact that CNN has lady gaga on it is a sad sign of the times... She actually looks fuckable with all that makeup in the interview, too bad we know what she really looks like.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee