rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your attachment style? (quiz)

Pretty quick questionnaire that is supposed to measure your views towards relationships. Here's the quiz:

http://www.web-research-design.net/cgi-bin/crq/crq.pl

And my results:

[Image: attachment.jpg7754]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7756]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7757]   

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[Image: tumblr_mabhan9u8i1r3fez5o1_500.jpg]

Basically what I expected. I need to work my inner game on avoidance behaviors.

[Image: attachment.jpg7758]   

I see most of you don't give two shits about your girlfriends. Those right two quadrants are still untouched. [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:49 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I see most of you don't give two shits about your girlfriends. Those right two quadrants are still untouched. [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah? Where's your test?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

I didn't realize how icy I'd become. Maybe I need an LTR to soften me up a little. [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg7759]   

I don't know. I think you're being too harsh on low-anxiety. I'm not sure it's a bad thing to have.

I think you're right. Apparently, I'm a real catch! I always announce this to chicks this when I'm hollering. I tell them they better put in the work if they want to tame this wild stallion and ride him for a while. Now I have proof.

[Image: attachment.jpg7760]   

Fell on the second tick of the dismissing line... Makes sense to me admittedly, i'm a dick for the majority of my 24 hours.

[Image: 2e0lquw.png]

Upper-leftt portion of the fearful quadrant. "Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the fearful quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that fearful people tend to have much difficulty in their relationships. They tend to avoid becoming emotionally attached to others, and, even in cases in which they do enter a committed relationship, the relationship may be characterized by mistrust or a lack of confidence."

I'm what many women would describe as "emotionally unavailable" and I have a hard time trusting women.

dead on first hashmark on the x-axis.

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the fearful quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that fearful people tend to have much difficulty in their relationships. They tend to avoid becoming emotionally attached to others, and, even in cases in which they do enter a committed relationship, the relationship may be characterized by mistrust or a lack of confidence.

Pretty dead on imo even though I may be suffering from some recency bias.

[Image: AttachmentStyle.png]

I think it fits.

[Image: qwe.jpg]

Being on the right side of the graph means you live in a model of scarcity, where you stress out over any one girl. I'm not surprised that we're all on the left side, which specifically comes from a model of abundance where we approach and work on many chicks simultaneously.

That kind of lends a chicken and egg question. Did we all come here on that left side of the graph or did the game make us that way? I can say that if I took this quiz 13 years ago, I wouldn't have gotten nearly the same result.

[Image: blank.gif]
http://www.web-research-design.net/crq/images/blank.gif

Can't seem to copy tjhe image, but I'm in the upper left hand corner

Quote:Quote:

your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.12, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.33, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

We have plotted your two scores in the two-dimensional space defined by attachment-related anxiety and avoidance. Your approximate position in this space is denoted by the blue dot. (Note: If you left any of the questions unanswered, then these scores will be inaccurate.)

[...]
As you can see in this graph, the two dimensions of anxiety and avoidance can be combined to create interesting combinations of attachment styles. For example people who are low in both attachment-related anxiety and avoidance are generally considered secure because they don't typically worry about whether their partner's are going to reject them and they are comfortable being emotionally close to others.

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

[Image: attachment.jpg7762]   

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the dismissing quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that dismissing people tend to prefer their own autonomy--oftentimes at the expense of their close relationships. Although dismissing people often have high self-confidence, they sometimes come across as hostile or competitive by others, and this often interferes with their close relationships.

edit-I'm not smart enough to attach the image.

http://www.web-research-design.net/cgi-bin/crq/crq.pl

[Image: AttachmentStyle.png]

Quote: (09-14-2012 07:20 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Being on the right side of the graph means you live in a model of scarcity, where you stress out over any one girl. I'm not surprised that we're all on the left side, which specifically comes from a model of abundance where we approach and work on many chicks simultaneously.

That kind of lends a chicken and egg question. Did we all come here on that left side of the graph or did the game make us that way? I can say that if I took this quiz 13 years ago, I wouldn't have gotten nearly the same result.

For me I've definitely had to move from far right to where I'm now. I was on the blue pill for most of my life. Then again unless I can be completely honest with myself, which is a hard-to-obtain skill anyway, I can never be 100% sure if I'm answering a question "where am I now?" or "where do I see myself being *ideally*?"

I found this test to be very gay and couldn't make it through all the way. The questions do not apply to guys that have 10 girls going while chasing others at once. It seems like it's meant for guys that hook up and focus on one girl at a time..

^^^haha. I bet Emech fell into the fearful/needy/scared/high anxiety/dependant quadrant, and is just mad. [Image: banana.gif]

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.22, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.82, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

Ok I did the test..
[attachment=7763]