rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Experience with a DC Lawyercunt.

I met her via OKCupid Locals here in Brooklyn over the summer and quickly found out that she was headed to back to DC in two days. We set up a date the night before her departure, so yeah, that made it obvious that if I ran some mediocre-at-worst game, I'd get laid. She's a DC lawyer. Peruvian and Jewish; nice body, but very average face.

I parked my car and headed out to the bar where I was about to meet her. As I crossed the street, I noticed a very cute, wavey haired girl walking behind me. I instantly got the urge to talk to her. "Should I do this? I'm gonna be late for my date and it's kind of messed up to pick a girl up right before a date with another girl." I quickly squashed this beta-babble from my mind.

Right before I was about to start talking to this strange girl, I squinted and noticed that she was actually the DC lawyer. But she looked waaaay better than in her profile. She was very cute and had an exotic flair to her.

We had a good date. She wouldn't shut up and laughed at virtually all my jokes, at least a 1/3rd of which weren't that funny, so I knew I was in. Overall, she seems like a nice girl actually. Not at all like the Roissy described Lawyercunts: I guess I got lucky here. She was kind of annoying in that typical American girl way, though: she was trying too hard to be one of the guys and made too many crass, unfunny jokes. Bulletin girls: I get all my crass joke needs met with my guy friends, so I don't need it from you.

I walk her to her place (she was staying in her friend's living room). She lets me in and jumps me as soon as I sit on her cot. Her kissing was awful. All tongue. Mouth agape the whole time, like she was trying to suck my soul through my esophagus.

Here is where her Lawyercunt side came out. "Go down on me right now!," she said as she pushed my head down on her twat. I don't do that on the first date, not unless the girl is really hot and I get blown first. But I was so taken aback, I've never been dominated like this before, that I do it.

Long story short, we ended up screwing most of the night. In between fucks, I tried to get some shut-eye, as did she (or so she said), but she kept blabbing and blabbing about bullshit.

She did do something that was great, though. As I was squeezing her butt, she turned to me and said "do whatever you want to my ass right now!" This made me rock hard instantaneously but I was out of condoms. Stupid me, I plunged my cock into her ass anyway. With just a little bit of spit and pumped her hard. Surprisingly, she was taking it pretty well.

Hope I don't have AIDS now. Oh well.

The next morning, I find out that her roommated kicked her out of her apartment because she was pissed that she had brought a guy home. Um, what? This was in Bushwick, a hipster/liberal neighborhood in New York. Did she honestly object to a hookup? Whatever.

There's actually more to the story as Lawyercunt invited me to visit her in DC for a bootycall weekend. It was a 5 hour bus ride, so I went.

Long story short with that: I quickly became really annoyed with her while there. She was extremely touchy feely the whole time and she decided to stop wearing make up most of the time. Which is a shame, because her acne scarred right cheek was finally made visible to me.

Another juicey tidbit: she described her Peruvian native mother to me and the description was something that was 10x worse than even a careergirl feminist. "She didn't want to get married, have kids or get a job. When she got accidentally pregnant with my brother, she didn't want to marry my father. He basically begged her to before she agreed." Jesus, what a pathetic beta.

"Hope I don't have AIDS now. Oh well."

Unintentional humor at it's best.

Who paid for the bus trip?

Quote: (09-13-2012 05:49 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

"Hope I don't have AIDS now. Oh well."

Unintentional humor at it's best.

It was intentional. I've read tons about about HIV transmission, actually. According to this chart, which is very reliable and from the CDC, my chances of getting HIV from being this encounter if she was + is 6.5 out of 10,000 sexual encounters. Extremely low. I haven't checked my self out yet, however. I wouldn't be surprised if I picked up something much more pedestrian from her.

[Image: Per_Act_Risk.gif]

Check this thing out. It's very interesting and puts things in perspective for heterosexual rawdog sex. The American white heterosexual population hasn't been affected by HIV much at all, despite what Oprah and teh media told us about this in the 90's. She famously predicted an explosion of HIV cases in this demographic; never happened, not even close.

More on the chart:if I was HIV+ and came inside her anus, the transmission rate is almost 10x higher for her than for me being the instertive partner.

Insertive vaginal intercourse is .5 per 10,000

It's good being a (heterosexual) guy.

Quote: (09-13-2012 05:57 PM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

Who paid for the bus trip?

I did. It cost $45 bucks round trip. Would have been incredibly alpha to have gotten her to pay, though, of course.

Quote: (09-13-2012 06:02 PM)megatron Wrote:  

I don't get this. wtf is going on in Africat then? where in a lot of places, like Swaziland, 30% of locals have HIV

She sounds scarily similar to a half Peruvian DC Lawyer I knew a few years back. Except mine was half Palestinian, not Jewish. ;-)

Quote: (09-13-2012 06:32 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

I don't get this. wtf is going on in Africat then? where in a lot of places, like Swaziland, 30% of locals have HIV

Well, it's because their healthcare is virtually non-existent there. So you have tons of people screwing with sore-covered genitals from multiple STD infections. There's a lot of blood exchange during sex many Africans, unfortunately. The same isn't true for the grand majority of American heterosexual sex. If we see a bloody sore on someone's genitals, we usually not only insist for the use of contraceptives, but we're more often to turned off, we don't have sex at all. I think even when we're drunk, we tend to try to see what's going downtown before we hit it.

I don't have a link yet, but I just read that they found an HIV resistant gene in Russian, British and few other populations, as well.

Sounds like a decent night plus a follow up weekend of sex.
The fact that she stopped wearing make-up shows that she
feels like she's in control. Not a big deal as long she's still giving
up the booty. Most girls are a 5 or 6 without their hair done up
and make-up anyway. Way too soon for that in my opinion though.

I have to ask though ...What's with the bus ride? Do you not own a car?

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-13-2012 06:43 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Sounds like a decent night plus a follow up weekend of sex.
The fact that she stopped wearing make-up shows that she
feels like she's in control. Not a big deal as long she's still giving
up the booty. Most girls are a 5 or 6 without their hair done up
and make-up anyway. Way too soon for that in my opinion though.

I have to ask though ...What's with the bus ride? Do you not own a car?

I have a car, but I don't like taking long drives. The prospect of a cheap, air conditioned 4 1/2 hour bus ride with free WiFi sounded pretty good to me. The wifi signal was mostly shit, though. I used Megabus, btw. So if that's important to anyone, avoid them.

Heh. I just remembered something else about her: she loved to get spanked HARD. Like red handprints all over cheeks hard.

After I decided to start avoiding her, I became paranoid that she might go psycho and accuse me of physically assaulting her. But I relaxed when I remembered the handprints were long gone at that point. Still, she could have accused me of raping her. I even tried to devalue myself in front of her with hope that she'd lose attraction for me and dump me first: I told her I had just lost my job and had to move back in with my parents. Didn't work. She responded with "I'm sorry! You can still come visit me here anytime you want!"

Strange experience but it wasn't too bad (from a sexual standpoint). You got some easy sex, anal, raw dog action, and probably didn't spend too much money.

Ass fucking, way more than we do here.

Yeah, I don't really see what's wrong with this whole hookup. Sounds textbook. If you have better options on tap, sure, but I don't see why this is such a negative. I'm getting a 'pointy elbows wouldn't bang' vibe here.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

HIV is a man made designed virus. It was designed specifically as a racial bio weapon. Africans are more susceptible to it with less exposures because it was designed to do just that.

...and there are other man made ethnically targeted virus out there as well.

in a world where 9/10 people are not "white", where "white" is genetically recessive, and where the majority of the worlds resources are in lands populated by people who are not "white", maintainance of "White Supremacy" suggests and even demands a policy of genocide.......to keep those darker people and areas weak, destabilized, and their population growth limited through birth control and death control.

This is what HIV/AIDS is really about. - it was designed.

http://www.faithdrops.mu/page/the_invention_of_aids

Yes, I had come across this before, and even that there is a guy taking legal action to reveal that HIV is patented.

http://www.boydgraves.com

So either those Africans are dirty mofos who like bloody, blistery sex and/or go anal as much as they go vaginal OR there is something to a racial suspectability to HIV.

Quote: (09-14-2012 04:48 AM)kdolo Wrote:  

HIV is a man made designed virus. It was designed specifically as a racial bio weapon. Africans are more susceptible to it with less exposures because it was designed to do just that.

in a world where 9/10 people are not "white", where "white" is genetically recessive, and where the majority of the worlds resources are in lands populated by people who are not "white", maintainance of "White Supremacy" suggests and even demands a policy of genocide.......to keep those darker people and areas weak, destabilized, and their population growth limited through birth control and death control.

1) The suggestion HIV/AIDS was created by whites to target blacks is preposterous. The genetic differences between blacks and other races were not even understood until the past few years. There was simply no way to do this in 1980, and I doubt there is a way to do it now.

2) White supremacy means just what it says. The idea was that backs can't rule over themselves, so they need someone else to do it for them. It doesn't and never has meant genocide. If anything, white supremacy allowed for the black population to explode. If quinine had not been discovered, the population of Africa would be a tenth of what it is today. The situation is no different than in America.

3) In 1900, 1/3 of the world was white. Today, it is about 7%. If there was some vast conspiracy on the part of white people to prevent their demographic collapse through extermination, it couldn't be more of a failure. Unless there is a major social revolution in several major white countries, white people will be effectively extinct by 2100. That means no more bonds, no more redheads, etc.

This is turning into a race thread [Image: dodgy.gif]

[Image: hijacked.gif][Image: hijacked.gif][Image: hijacked.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-14-2012 08:16 AM)Don_Johnson Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2012 04:48 AM)kdolo Wrote:  

1) The suggestion HIV/AIDS was created by whites to target blacks is preposterous. The genetic differences between blacks and other races were not even understood until the past few years. There was simply no way to do this in 1980, and I doubt there is a way to do it now.

2) White supremacy means just what it says. The idea was that backs can't rule over themselves, so they need someone else to do it for them. It doesn't and never has meant genocide. If anything, white supremacy allowed for the black population to explode. If quinine had not been discovered, the population of Africa would be a tenth of what it is today. The situation is no different than in America.

3) In 1900, 1/3 of the world was white. Today, it is about 7%. If there was some vast conspiracy on the part of white people to prevent their demographic collapse through extermination, it couldn't be more of a failure. Unless there is a major social revolution in several major white countries, white people will be effectively extinct by 2100. That means no more bonds, no more redheads, etc.

Dont talk about things you haven't studied.
-Go study the history of Eugenics, Abortion, and Planned Parenthood

here is some more:
Please read the following startling words...

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World."

"Reduction of the rate of population in these states is a matter of vital US national security."

"The US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries. That fact gives the US enhanced interests in the political, economic and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and the economic interest of the United States."

The National Security Council. NSSM 200 - "Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for US Security & Overseas Interests", Washington DC, the White House, December 10, 1974. Declassified July 3, 1989. "

Henry Kissinger wrote the above report in 1974, ten years before the announcement of the discovery of the HIV virus.

2. White Supremacy means what it says: Supremacy of Whites in all areas of human activity: political, economic, religious, biological, sexual, entertainment,social.

Where whites are genetic recessives in particular as it relates to the African, maintenance of White Supremacy essentially demands a genocidal posture towards "non whites" - African males in particular: since they represent the greatest biological threat.

This is US policy and has been since nearly the beginning.

HIV was specifically designed to affect Africans - as they are more susceptible to it when exposed.
Common gene makes Africans more vulnerable to HIV
Share 11

Email
James Randerson, science correspondent
guardian.co.uk, Thursday 17 July 2008 06.51 EDT

Photograph: Marco Longari/AFP
Around 11% of HIV infections in Africa may be due to a genetic variant common in people of African descent that makes them more vulnerable to the virus. The genetic change, which is less prevalent in other ethnic groups, increases the likelihood of infection with the most common strain of the virus (HIV-1) by 40%.

Once infection has occurred, though, the genetic variant slows the progression of the disease, prolonging the patient's life by around two years.

The newly discovered genetic factor may go some way to explaining why AIDS is so prevalent in sub-Saharan Africa. According to the World Health Organisation, there were 4.3m people newly infected with HIV worldwide in 2006 and 2.9m deaths from AIDS-related illnesses. Around a third of all new infections and AIDS-related deaths occur in sub-Saharan Africa, where there are eight countries in which adult HIV prevalence exceeds 15% of the population.

Ironically, scientists believe that the genetic variant is at such high levels in Africa because it conferred resistance to a now extinct form of malaria.

A team of British and US researchers studied a group of 3,484 people in the US Air Force, of whom 1,266 were infected with HIV. They tested each for a gene variant called Duffy Antigen Receptor for Chemokines (DARC), which has been extensively studied in the past because of its ability to confer resistance to one form of the malaria parasite. The gene is known to be common among people of African descent.

The team report in the journal Cell, Host and Microbe that subjects who were DARC-negative were more likely to be infected with HIV. The gene variant appeared to make them 40% more susceptible to infection.

By extrapolating this figure to the number of people in Africa with the same genetic variation, the researchers estimate that 11% of all HIV infections in the continent are due to this increased susceptibility.

"The mystery of variable infection and progression was originally thought to be mainly the result of viral characteristics, but in recent years it has become evident that there is a strong host genetic component," said team member Dr Sunil Ahuja of the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.

"The big message of this paper is that something that protected people against malaria in the past is now leaving them more susceptible to HIV," said Robin Weiss of University College London, who also worked on the study.

And as you probably well know, technology and science that is revealed to the masses is far behind that maintained by Intelligence and Defense Department who often hav tech decades ahead of that released to public: i.e. the internet, cell phones, ramjet, rail guns, etc......all developed decades before being released to public.

And a new meme is born:

BRT (Black Race Troll)

I want to comment do bad, but I can't bring myself to ruin a fantastic anal raw-dogging story.

[Image: Per_Act_Risk.gif]

Great chart, gives more confidence to one when they raw dog.

I'm African and currently in Africa on vacation, and although people here fuck like any where in the world, it is not so open and liberal like in the western world. People here are more like the Victorian era.

The country I'm from tried to pass a death penalty for being gay. I highly doubt my people are a bunch of faggots fucking each other, when that shit can get you killed over here. There's zero tolerance for gays.

Everybody here believes that HIV/AIDs is either from monkeys or man-made. But I'll leave it at that, don't wanna hijack the thread.

Quote: (09-13-2012 05:08 PM)megatron Wrote:  

As I was squeezing her butt, she turned to me and said "do whatever you want to my ass right now!" This made me rock hard instantaneously but I was out of condoms. Stupid me, I plunged my cock into her ass anyway. With just a little bit of spit and pumped her hard. Surprisingly, she was taking it pretty well.

[attachment=7773]

From the story, she seems like a pretty cool girl to me. Considering that you had some good sex I would not necessarily hold it against her that she stopped wearing makeup. I wouldn't bother taking another bus trip to DC to see her though. Seems like you are skilled with woman so you can easily find more in NYC.

I dated a girl in Bushwick about 5 years ago and it was a pretty rough neighborhood then. I had no idea the the hipsters had started to move into the area. Sounds like Williamsburg is expanding eastward.

I keep looking at that meme above and dying of laughter ^.