rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I've been fat all my life and I'm not on any medication."

The bar is getting really low these days. I'd bang the first blonde though. [Image: hump.gif]

Fat woman says, "Make choices that are healthy for YOUUUU." [Image: monkey.gif]

I watch these and imagine their skeletons are floating around inside.

I actually dont know what to say/think of this.My country (Ireland) is slowly but surely moving towards fat acceptance too (a heads up for ye roosh),its embarassing to us men.

also,the first chicks name is MEME? WTF lol

Typical: Jezebel came out and attacked the blonde chick in a big hit piece...

http://jezebel.com/5479381/just-what-are...ns-exactly

Quote: (09-13-2012 04:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Meme Roth revealed that she eats only 1,300 calories a day — unless she runs four miles and works out. It's not the first time Roth has intimated she has an eating disorder.

So she has an eating disorder because she only eats 1300 calories a day.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

I agree with Osborne. Be happy with yourself, and if you are not happy, then change it. Of course, NO ONE is happy being morbidly obese. They like to say that they are, but they are not. They are lying. I know it, they know it, other fat people know it. Not to mention, they are lowering their life expectancy, and the quality of their life.

They are also setting extremely bad eating and exercise habits for their children, which will have serious consequences on their childrens life and happiness as well.

That is the real shame. If you want to be a fat, lazy fuck then go ahead. But please, do not drag your innocent children down with you, you fat fucking cow.

I think parents with obese children should be punished. Fine them, and if they continue to lead their children down a dangerous road, throw them in jail for a weekend/week/whatever. This IS child endangerment. I hate fat people with fat kids. I feel terrible for those children.

This clip is from the same episode from this thread. Seems like that an infuriating hour all-around:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-13-2012 04:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Apparently that Jezebel author is a former model.

[Image: jenna_sauers__236545794a.jpg]

Though a bit mannish of course.

Admittedly, Meme Roth's recommendation of 10x your bodyweight in calories is retarded.

Why is everything a war on something in the USA?

They say she has an eating disorder with 1300 calories. Maybe if fat fucks could tolerate real food they wouldn't be complaining.

I'm so sick of fat fucks and their "well I did something similar and it didn't work for me therefore I have no control over being an abommination" logic.

Quote: (09-13-2012 05:34 PM)muc Wrote:  

Why is everything a war on something in the USA?

Americans are fond of war metaphors. It's a cultural thing, I guess.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

"Now we're telling fat folks that they have to buy an extra seat. Not too long ago my grandparents had to sit on the back of a bus."

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Can't forget about this gem from the same episode. Fatties are victims, didn't you hear?

It's funny how you always see and hear about Fat Acceptance groups. Growing up, the people that talked shit because of my size were ALWAYS fat asses except for a handful. Of course, nobody (especially cows) will admit this but skinny people know how it is. I remember my mom saying grown women at her job would make smart comments about her because she's skinny.

How would one go about starting a Skinny Acceptance group and getting media coverage for it? I'm serious.

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:03 PM)houston Wrote:  

It's funny how you always see and hear about Fat Acceptance groups. Growing up, the people that talked shit because of my size were ALWAYS fat asses except for a handful. Of course, nobody (especially cows) will admit this but skinny people know how it is. I remember my mom saying grown women at her job would make smart comments about her because she's skinny.

How would one go about starting a Skinny Acceptance group and getting media coverage for it? I'm serious.

My ex was about 110-115lbs. Slender, in shape, cute little blonde girl. She liked to eat healthy and work out. One time at a party a girl asked her if she was anorexic, even though she wasn't even close to looking anything like that. I almost punched the bitch straight in her cocksucker.

At least the worst obesity genes and culture will be gone in a few decades (obese = no kids for you). But just 10-15lbs might give a girl a gut, and then she's out of the market. And that won't fix itself.

And I like how the black fattie above (Bacchus' Dr. Phil clip) says "just tell me you are disgusted by me and I'll respect you more".. and no one has the backbone (at least on the show) to take her word for it. If you talk to fat chicks for anything else than work and business transactions, you're contributing to the problem.

Edit: shamelessly stolen from the reddit thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/swoleacceptance - for all us young men who gained ~30+ lbs of muscle and want society to stop the shaming.

anyone who has ever worked in an office sees their fat coworkers putting shit food and soda in their bodies all day while never really exercising beyond walking to their car. unless you are blessed with a god like metabolism you are going to get fat under those conditions

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

i think its also bullshit that we are charged more for heavier bags on airplanes but their is no limit to fatties and their own excessive bodyweight when they fly

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:48 PM)bacon Wrote:  

i think its also bullshit that we are charged more for heavier bags on airplanes but their is no limit to fatties and their own excessive bodyweight when they fly

I'm 100% for the ryan-air type model take to the extreme: Your airplane ticket has a basic fee (for the seat space) + some multiplier based on bodyweight and luggage weight. That's fair.. but hyper rational so lol nop forget it. The amount of people who'd be OK with arrangements like that is what, 10%?

I remember during my freshman year of high school, there was this fat chick with massive fattitude always giving me shit. She was basically shit testing me every day and would never leave me alone.

After asking a question in math class, for example, she would drop a rude comment or snicker about me to other people in the class. The teachers would never tell her to shut the fuck up, and she would say shit to me right in the middle of class. This continued for nearly 3 months, when I finally decided to stand up for myself after another verbal berating from her during math class. Mustering all the courage I could in my 14-year old self, I said loudly and clearly in the middle of class:

"Hey Caitlin - you're fat."

The laughter was so loud the teacher said nothing. My friend fell out of his desk with tears streaming down his cheeks. The humiliation was so great for her I felt bad afterwards.

But she never gave me shit again.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What's hilarious about the Jezebel comments is that they actually buy into the "healthy at any size" bullshit. You can't be morbidly obese, or even obese, and be "healthy." Obesity creates any number of physical ailments. Just because many of the ailments may not be immediately life-threatening, that doesn't translate to healthy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Healthy at any size definitely is bullshit. I hate reading Reader's Digest type crap about fatties who jog on a treadmill every now and then and have "healthy blood pressure". Don't they know that large bellies are basically Cushing's disease?

"Admittedly, Meme Roth's recommendation of 10x your bodyweight in calories is retarded."

I agree entirely. If I ate just that I'd waste away. I'm like 180-ish pounds of lean muscle mass, that's a minimum of 3k calories a day. These chicks can't eat that though even if they weighed 210 or 220 because they have no muscle and tons of body fat.

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I remember during my freshman year of high school, there was this fat chick with massive fattitude always giving me shit. She was basically shit testing me every day and would never leave me alone.

After asking a question in math class, for example, she would drop a rude comment or snicker about me to other people in the class. The teachers would never tell her to shut the fuck up, and she would say shit to me right in the middle of class. This continued for nearly 3 months, when I finally decided to stand up for myself after another verbal berating from her during math class. Mustering all the courage I could in my 14-year old self, I said loudly and clearly in the middle of class:

"Hey Caitlin - you're fat."

The laughter was so loud the teacher said nothing. My friend fell out of his desk with tears streaming down his cheeks. The humiliation was so great for her I felt bad afterwards.

But she never gave me shit again.

[Image: potd.gif]

Fat-O-Sphere, Fatacceptance?? You Americans are fucked and since you are the role model for everybody else, we're all fucked.

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:37 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I almost punched the bitch straight in her cocksucker.

I vote from now on women's mouths/faces are only referred to as their "cocksucker".

Might not be on any medications but I guarantee she doesn't get out of her 60's alive without them

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans