rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Answer, "What Do You Do?"

in day game, when meeting a girl and she asks what i do for a living and i tell her what i do, i feel like i'm giving away too much info. should i answer directly or be gamey and answer indirectly? if indirectly, can you give some examples?

"As little as possible", works really well when your suited up, and in-shape. If your fat, do say it.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (09-12-2012 11:40 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

"As little as possible", works really well when your suited up, and in-shape. If your fat, do say it.

you mean, say, "As little as possible" as a reply? but what if they continue to ask what i do? and dont you think this could make me look goofy and not taken seriously?

I would go with "as little as possible" and calibrate after. If she laughs, be oblique and use the template offered in Bang. Make the unveiling lighthearted and fun, but don't be a dick. If she doesn't laugh, do you think she'll be fun to go out with later?

My two cents adjusted for inflation.

Isn't this a newbie question?

What I often do is start talking about my leisure pursuits and active interests, not how I earn money. If she persists you could lay a small amount of shame on her by saying that discussing work/money and such topics is very "bourgeois". Which it is. Hipster/SWPL types especially will NOT want to be seen as "bourgeois", believe me.

"What do you do," is a light indicator of interest; To which, you should reply with a bit of your personality. What she is really asking is: "who stands before me." If you answer that question with: "(your job);" you are basically saying: "I have no life."

Search function is your friend. Dont be afraid to use it.

What do you do?

University version

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (09-13-2012 02:25 AM)obla Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2012 11:40 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

you mean, say, "As little as possible" as a reply? but what if they continue to ask what i do? and dont you think this could make me look goofy and not taken seriously?

Thing should always be light hearted and not serious with a women. Even those deep thinking type chicks. They don't bang dude from thoughts, its from emotions only. So refrain from a serious conversation. (BTW, that is a question only to rack and stack you amongst your competition in here head.) I never answer this question if I wanna bang a chick, unless she seems desperate. Never join a rat race to bang a chick!! Outsmart the game. [Image: idea.gif]
If she doesn't laugh, like he said above, tell her.. "Its not my fault your inner child is dead". That hits them so hard she will change her attitude. If not... move on. She is boring. Even, when you do move on and she realizes that you think she's boring, many cases she will try to talk to you again, or hit you up again. I usually have lost interest by then and its obvious.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."