rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl who dumped you starts hinting…advice needed

I’ll try to make a long story very short. I dated this chick from Feb –April of 2012, got a few bangs, got dumped. The reason: I made a lot of beta fuck ups (shocker). Came to the game shortly after via Roosh and Roissy, and the red pill is the shit. Holy hell I had no idea. (I'm a newbie, but i'm on my way).
When it ended with this girl, I was able to do it on an alpha note thanks to the advice of a friend of mine who is a real natural. When we had our last conversation, it was the only time I ever got her hamster spinning.
Anyway, this girl had me real fucked up in my head for admittedly too long. So last month, she “liked” something that I posted on facebook. I thought ok she’s just baiting me for attention, because she probably just got pumped and dumped. I didn’t respond to it. That was a month ago.
Then the other day she did it again, only this time what she “liked” was just a plain old picture of me that someone tagged.
The next day on FB she posts something much more direct that basically said in an emotional and wistful way "someone who treated you right shows you what you deserve and even though it didn't work out it sets the bar really high for every other guy." This was directed at me, given how quickly it came after the second "like" i have no doubt.

So that's more bait.

I’m not a bait eater, but I would like to bang some more - but i'm not sure thats what shes getting at. It could all be a ruse to pump up her self esteem by getting me to respond. So I’m thinking the only way to know if she’s serious is to wait her out and see if she contacts me. Cuz if i contact her, i'm playing into her frame. And fuck that. If she hits me up, then maybe we can talk.

What do you guys think?

I wouldnt waste my time on her. Shes probably using you to stimulate her ego to see if you still fall for her tricks, to see if your still that little beta vagina she used to amuse herself with. Its kind of the equivalent of a guy fucking a HB5 to remind himself of the feeling of pussy aftter a long dry spell. She wants to make sure she is still in demand. Even if you do bang her, youll risk emotional reattachment (judging that your a newbie still its more likely your old beta self will come back out ). Its a lose-lose situation for you. Any other alpha experienced with jedi game can turn this situation to his advantage but since your new I would play it safe and focus your energy on othher targets.

I agree that this could be dangerous. my approach to these situations is to look at the girl as if she has been demoted. she has earned the right to be nothing more than a fuck buddy - she doesn't get to stay over at your place, she doesn't get taken out to dinner, she doesn't get any special favors, and she gets minimal attention. it should all be on your terms - just drinks and bangs.

Should be rule 1. Never go back to a girl who dumped you.

If you just took the red pill and game is new to you, just give it some time and you will be pulling in higher quality than I am sure she is. It will fuck you up if you go back and she will use it against you. It would really work in your favor since she is obviously creeping on your FB to get some new photos up with some 8's or 9's.

Once you have mastered more of your emotions and maybe in the new year you could try hitting it again. But my guess is by then you will have forgotten all about her. If it was me ( although I haven't been dumped since before FB) delete her ass, break all contact and if you run into her show her some alpha moves.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Delete her and I bet she will contact you. That should give you the upper hand...if she doesn't contact you then no biggie, move on

Don't bite. You're better off banging new girls.

Don't respond to her baits. If she wants to contact you, she will. And if she does, be friendly but curt and don't talk except for arranging a meetup at your place or something.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Add me as another guy saying 'Don't respond or acknowledge.'

Don't bother with her.

If a bitch dumps you, great, that's her loss - use it as motivation to find more bitches.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

i'd change relationship status to IN RELATIONSHIP with her for a day or for two to make her react. the next day i'd change that to divorced and delete her from friends. nothing works better for their self-image.

I expected the consensus to be don't respond, so my natural inclination here was good.

I think if there's any doubt about a girls intentions, then there really is no doubt about her intentions.

If she were angling for a booty call, she'd text me and it would be clear. A reconnection in any serious romantic way is out of the question. As Roosh said, never let a girl reject you twice.

Model of abundance, add me to don't contact her list. However be open to fucking her again if she contacts you first.

If you contact her after that lame shit I am going to shoot myself in the face.

Actually, I want to change my answer:

But seriously, listen to everyone above. Go get some new girls. Fuck this chick. You only give a fuck about her because you have no one ELSE to fuck. Go fuck some other chicks and you won't give her a second though.

I don't even have to read the OP to know what my answer is gonna be.

Fuck other girls.problem solved.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

She's just jerking you around man. She wants to see who has hand.
Neil Skywalker said it best.

hah...today she hit me up on facebook. sends me a message that reads:

"heyy"

yes , hey with 2 ys

tell her "sup"

Ok you guys are gonna love this:

So i texted her back "hey" on sunday. FB tells me she saw it monday night. Last night she hits me up on chat (wednesday) and lays this gorgeous hamster game confirming logic on me:

Girl:
hey on a side note... i wanted to say thank you.... during the time that I went out with you you taught me how I should be treated as a woman, what i should expect and what i do/ do not deserve.. and I appreciate that
alot of it has carried over from you... and i just don't think a lot of girls get that.. or experience that
a really good guy ... they are hard to come by

Me:

thanks
you don't hear that every day

Girl:

haha
i know... which is why i wanted to tell you

Me:
when did you realize this

Girl:
a while ago
like when i was with you
but it was too soon to tell you then
but i wanted you to know

Me:
thats kinda confusing...you'd think that would be a reason to stay with the guy lol

Girl: I guess maybe for some people... maybe... but you don't stay with someone simply because they are good to you or treat you right
that's just one factor in any relationship

BOOM! Lemme translate:

Even though i intellectually recognize that you are a good beta boy that will provide for me and treat me kindly and respectfully, you do not make my gina tingle and i'd rather get pumped and dumped by alpha males who treat me like shit, because they, unlike you, make my pussy wetter than a hurricane.

After this point in the convo, i realized i needed to end going on this thread bc doing so would look beta and i like i still cared about what happened 5 months later. I started amping up the teasing, realizing that i better show some balls and cut to the chase: does she wanna meet up for drinks or not?

She said yes, so we're meeting up next week. I feel a 75% chance that she will cancel without counteroffering, in which case i ghost and never talk to her again.

If she does roll through, shes getting smashed and if not I ghost and never talk to her again.

Shit i'm considering even if i do hit it never talking to her again, but why look some gift pussy in the mouth right? I dont care how freaky the sex is she doesn't get a 2nd shot at being my main bitch. Maybe back in the blue pill days, but those are over.

A lot of guys tend to repeat the old adage that you should never go back to the well and just "fuck new chicks." I disagree. Girls love to fuck guys they used to fuck. It doesn't add to their number, so for them it doesn't even count. You're really not expending any energy texting this girl for a combined 20 minutes, then hitting her up for drinks.

By all means continue working on other prospects, and avoid getting overly invested in this one girl just because you want to prove a point. But periodically hitting up old slams and exes for sex is a very low-cost, potentially high reward strategy for getting pussy.

Who knows? sometimes these girls are just as bored and horny as you are when you hit them up. Would she fuck you if she had better options at the time? probably not. Could you even expect to pull her from a bar if you met randomly? also probably not. But sometimes girls are lonely, drunk, horny, sad, or some combination of all of those and won't mind getting pounded by a familiar dick.

In conclusion, don't put much material, emotional, or time investment into old chicks but sending feelers out every few months or responding to obviously expressed interest doesn't strike me as beta.

Quote: (10-04-2012 06:59 PM)Wargasm Wrote:  

A lot of guys tend to repeat the old adage that you should never go back to the well and just "fuck new chicks." I disagree. Girls love to fuck guys they used to fuck. It doesn't add to their number, so for them it doesn't even count. You're really not expending any energy texting this girl for a combined 20 minutes, then hitting her up for drinks.

By all means continue working on other prospects, and avoid getting overly invested in this one girl just because you want to prove a point. But periodically hitting up old slams and exes for sex is a very low-cost, potentially high reward strategy for getting pussy.

Who knows? sometimes these girls are just as bored and horny as you are when you hit them up. Would she fuck you if she had better options at the time? probably not. Could you even expect to pull her from a bar if you met randomly? also probably not. But sometimes girls are lonely, drunk, horny, sad, or some combination of all of those and won't mind getting pounded by a familiar dick.

In conclusion, don't put much material, emotional, or time investment into old chicks but sending feelers out every few months or responding to obviously expressed interest doesn't strike me as beta.

i'd have to say i largely agree with @wargasm here
i'm still on good terms with all my exes, but there's really one who i'd still hit and she currently falls into the 'lonely/drunk/horny/sad' box + single
my old beta self wouldn't stand a chance, but i'd wager that my new improved self would (were we in the same country, that is!)

Sorry,
That messaging turned beta real fast.
When she said you were a great guy.

Me: Wow, you're just now figuring that out....

Girl:
a while ago
like when i was with you
but i wanted you to know

Me: Maybe someday you'll meet somebody like me again.

Me: Hey, gotta go. Meeting friends at the xyz club tonight, maybe I'll see you there some time.

This will get the wheel going. Make her come after you.
Bet you she shows up at the club looking for you..

My 2 cents worth.

Quote: (10-05-2012 01:08 PM)JVH Wrote:  

Sorry,
That messaging turned beta real fast.
When she said you were a great guy.

Me: Wow, you're just now figuring that out....

Girl:
a while ago
like when i was with you
but i wanted you to know

Me: Maybe someday you'll meet somebody like me again.

Me: Hey, gotta go. Meeting friends at the xyz club tonight, maybe I'll see you there some time.

This will get the wheel going. Make her come after you.
Bet you she shows up at the club looking for you..

My 2 cents worth.

I see where you're coming from with that perspective, and that's why after that comment I decided to change the subject and just get cocky with her. I didn't take the bait and get into a convo about my feelings and her feelings and shit. After one of my following comments she even said I was being "rude." I passed the shit test by asking her where her sense of humor went?." And that was "always what I liked about her." She got defensive and then I had my frame back. Agreed to meetup shortly after.

If she doesn't flake and the date happens, I'll let you guys know how I played it and see If learn anything that people here might be able to learn something from as well.

You texted her? Why?

The only answer for this is give her the silent treatment, you don't want to come across as the nice guy.

Your using alot of PUA lingo but you came across like you really cared. She dumped you, don't look back EVER.

A real player would call the next girl...

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-08-2012 12:09 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

You texted her? Why?

The only answer for this is give her the silent treatment, you don't want to come across as the nice guy.

Your using alot of PUA lingo but you came across like you really cared. She dumped you, don't look back EVER.

A real player would call the next girl...

I don't know about the whole silent treatment approach. It looks bitter from my perspective. The attitude should be that nothing is wrong, IMO.

I gave her the silent treatment when she started "liking" my photos and whatnot, because the medium there is the message. Responding to indirect attempts to bait me for attention would absolutely look desperate and needy. But I didn't fall for that.

It also wasn't a phone text conversation, it was a facebook chat. And she started it, I didn't. She messaged me first, and I waited almost 3 days to respond to that initial message. Then she hit me up when we were both logged in.

I didn't look back to her, she came back into my life and brought it up. I wasn't even going to, and I didn't spend too much time on the subject. That was really the only question I asked that could have been construed as needy or caring too much. And I have moved on, thanks to the game. I have a new girl that I'm banging, and I'm seeing Friday anyway.

And also, I actually do care (although if that makes you look needy, then you're right its a bad bad thing). I look at interactions with this chick as a big learning experience. I really was curious about what she had to say, because I suspected her rationalization would only confirm some of the game related concepts I've been acclimating to, and I was right.

Before we chatted about this shit (which she brought up) we bullshitted about pop culture for at least 20 mins.