rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iphone only

Iphone only

With the new Iphone 5 coming out I decided to start this thread for all of us Iphone fanboys..

The purposes is to share apps,tips, unlocks and updated info.

This is not an Android or other smartphone thread

Iphone only

[Image: gay.gif]

This will also serve as the "coming out of the closet" thread.

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 02:55 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

When we want to know how much pussy buying cut rate inferior phones will cost you we'll be sure to ask your imput.

Iphone only

iPhone 5 uses a new type of SIM (micro SIM). Not sure what impact that will have on traveling internationally.

Iphone only

Let's talk Iphone 5..Who wants one? I need to see it in person to make a decision but would need an unlocked quadband? version..

Parlay says you can unlock them would it be easier to buy one from the Apple store?

Iphone only

I will just order it on line and have it shipped to my house. Apple stores are pure madness (crowded), and I would not go to one to buy one.

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:04 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I will just order it on line and have it shipped to my house. Apple stores are pure madness (crowded), and I would not go to one to buy one.
From where?

Iphone only

Order online always and unlock.

Also google "sex partners by phone" and you'll have ur answer as to whose gay for owning an I phone. It's a 4x increase in sex partners, ha!

Seriously though the phone 5 is okay, my phone is just fucked up and I want the LTE, speed, and better display. My phone looks like it has been out clubbing 100 days straight.... It has been at least that much. Fuck me!

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 02:57 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2012 02:55 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

When we want to know how much pussy buying cut rate inferior phones will cost you we'll be sure to ask your imput.

[Image: troll.gif]

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:02 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Let's talk Iphone 5..Who wants one? I need to see it in person to make a decision but would need an unlocked quadband? version..

Parlay says you can unlock them would it be easier to buy one from the Apple store?

Are you planning on using a discount with your carrier or paying full retail at the Apple store?

Iphone only

Question is what to do with our 4/4S's.

Keep for travel/backup phone or resell that shit?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:11 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Are you planning on using a discount with your carrier or paying full retail at the Apple store?
I use red pocket so I want to buy one outright if I like it..

I have a 4 and a 3. My 3 has a Dominican sim card and is complete ready to go full of girls numbers and texts..Anyone going there can make me an offer on it. lol

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:13 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Go to Chinatown(no racist) in ur city and sell ur old phone.
I had warranty on mine and got it replaced for a new one from apple store ( for some lame defect) and sold it at a higher price.

You can use Craigslist
---

Standing in te line up- day game - mackin on dem bishesss?

Iphone only

The iPhone is superior. Once my brothers wife got an iPhone he didn't even like to use his Android.

The iPhone has infinitely better build quality, better screens, user interface, better app store, access to iTunes for podcasts, iPad compatibility, better camera & video (iPhone 4s is great) and integration with your Mac.

Really Android phones are plastic pieces of shit, the OS is clunky, the user interface experience is not nice, tap to zoom doesn't function well, international apps won't go through with your debit card in the app store unless you call your bank, etc.

It's like Windows. If you'll put up with that shit, and most people do, then you'll probably buy an Android. Only instead of buying the nicer product for virtually the same cost, you'll go off on an anti-Apple rant and accuse Apple users of being fan boys and fags. For some reason it's a lifestyle choice for so many Android users and for me it's just a better product. Haters.

Iphone only

I wanna unlock mine so I can put an American SIM in that bitch. It's 5.0.1

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Parlay..Help a brotha out here. I think he has some Canadian company

Iphone only

My question as well. My 4 is unlocked fully. If I can pay to unlock my 5 in the same way, then I would sell my 4. Otherwise, tempted to keep my 4 as backup.

Iphone only

You should always have a good back-up phone you'll wish you still had it after you sell...

My JellyBelly ghetto cover that smells like jellybeans the Dominican girls loved it.

[attachment=7734]

I blacklist a must and the mobile tracker also an opener. The bug zapper works good as well..
[attachment=7735]

Iphone only

There's 2 kinds of unlocks. They both accomplish the same thing just sightly different approach.

1. Software unlock - This one requires you to Jailbreak your phone first then install Ultrasnow to unlock it. If you upgrade the firmware of your phone you'll lose the unlock. You'll have to re-jailbreak it and reinstall the Ultrasnow unlock again. Not a big deal. This is better suited for someone tech savvy.

2. Firmware/Carrier unlock - This requires no Jailbreak and can be done with the phone on any firmware version. Your GSM carrier(AT&T, T-mobile) will unlock your phone free of charge after your 2 year service contract is up. Just call them up and they'll give you a custom unlock code you can enter through your keypad. It's based on your phone's unique IMEI number.

I've been using Greenpois0n Absinthe to jailbreak my iPhones with great success. It's quick and simple to use. Install Ultrasnow afterwards through Cydia or other means.

You'll have to wait a few months for the hackers to release a new jailbreak and unlock for the iPhone 5. If you buy it without a contract you can ask the carrier to unlock it for you. Then you can use it with any GSM service worldwide.

Verizon iPhones are out of luck. They work on CDMA technology and don't use SIM cards like GSM phones.

http://www.slashgear.com/iphone-5-will-c...-12247149/

Downside to all this unlocking stuff is the iPhone costs twice as much if you buy it without a contract.

Team Nachos

Iphone only

Look at all those skout skanks messaging emech.

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:25 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Parlay..Help a brotha out here. I think he has some Canadian company

Update it to 5.1.1 through iTunes then use Absinthe to Jailbreak it.

http://greenpois0n.com/

Then install Ultrasnow from Cydia to unlock it.
[Image: IMG_0149.png]

Team Nachos

Iphone only

Emech you getting any play from Skout?

I got a blower out of it in London from a marginal 30-something woman after spending $10 to spam out 500 messages, but that's about it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Iphone only

im hoping iphone 3s will go for $50 when the 5s come out, that way i might actually pick one up

Iphone only

If it's in good condition you can get decent cash for it and use it towards a 5.

Then just have a couple of old flip phones or whatever as extra travel phones to switch out SIM cards as needed.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Iphone only

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:56 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

im hoping iphone 3s will go for $50 when the 5s come out, that way i might actually pick one up

The iphone 3s is now obsolete and the iPhone 4 is the new inexpensive option.