rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jessica Simpson has disgraced America with her weight gain

There's hitting the wall, and then there's this....

Before:

[Image: iphone-wallpaper-jessica-simpson.jpg]

[Image: jessica-simpson.jpg]

Now:

[Image: jessica-simpson-after-baby_582x902.jpg]

[Image: jessica-simpson-butt_582x833.jpg]

She will be the perfect BFF for Christina Aguilera...

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

That ass, fucking horrible !

A person that rich surely has money for a personal trainer. She's rich enough to hire a whole team.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (09-10-2012 04:09 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

She will be the perfect BFF for Christina Aguilera...

Buffet Friends Forever

Thar she blows...

How suicidal would you be if you wifey'd her up at pic #1 and ended up with that beast?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Fucking sad....

To be fair, she has slimmed down some: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...ow-2012109

But look at her monster knees. She's pretty short too, no?

Roosh are you watching Katie right now in Croatia ?

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

[Image: 1347301561_jessica-simpson-article.jpg]

That's a little more like it. Still well off the woman he married, but no longer a hippo. She could still stand to drop 20-30lbs.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (09-10-2012 04:24 PM)Menace Wrote:  

To be fair, she has slimmed down some: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...ow-2012109

But look at her monster knees. She's pretty short too, no?

She's wearing black plus I bet five nutella filled doughnuts that she is wearing a corset.

Let's see a bikini picture.

When I heard all the talk about how fat she had gotten, I thought the media was simply being cruel. They've always hassled her about her weight, when at times I didn't consider her the least bit fat. Then I saw those pics of her getting out of the car the other day. I recognize her. Then I heard that it was Jessica Simpson, I was shocked. That's RIDICULOUS. And it isn't about her being able to hire people to get her in shape. It's about how much the individual wants to lose the weight. Part of the problem is that women feel pregnancy is a license to gorge themselves on anything they want. "I'm eating for two" they'll tell you. A woman doesn't have to increase her caloric intake by very much to properly nourish the baby. You should take care to eat the right things. Unless the doctor prescribes bed rest for a problem pregnancy, you don't need to sit around on your ass either. You can be somewhat active - you don't have to sit around stuffing your face all day. Nick Lachey has GOT to be letting out a sigh of relieve that he didn't knock her up. He should also tape her picture up on the fridge as a warning to his own hot wife that she better not let that happen to her.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

"Welcome home Roosh!"

[Image: 8M53r.jpg]

I was going to start a Jessica Simpson thread the other day but Roosh beat me to it.

Its a shame--I met her a couple of years ago--what a tight little package! But she was inhaling McDonalds like it was her last meal on earth. My friend looks at me and says, "Future Fat Chick." I guess he was right.

Also, she has alot of excuses to get back in shape--I give this guy one more year with her if she doesn't do the right thing.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/05/jessica-si...ight-loss/

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/05/jessica-si...ight-loss/

http://www.wwtdd.com/2012/09/jessica-sim...ig-to-run/

Jessica Simpsons’ Weight Watchers ads begin next week, and she told USA Today why she thinks she gained so much weight during her pregnancy. The answer may surprise you. But won’t. Basically she’s dumb and she ate a lot.

“I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it. I wanted to be happy and eat what I wanted.”
“I didn’t realize it (the weight) didn’t all come off with the baby.”

Woah, slow down Jess, and dumb it down a little for those of us who aren’t doctors. You gain weight when you eat lots of fattening food? I heard that’s just an urban legend. But at least she’s on the right track now, with lots of intense cardio.

“My boobs are way too big to run at this point. I’m just walking.”

Oh ok never mind. She gave birth on May 1st, and 4 months later she can walk under the supervision of a personal trainer. She’s the perfect person to give diet and exercise tips. If Weight Watchers wanted someone cute to waddle around they could have just hired a penguin.

Quote: (09-10-2012 05:29 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

“I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it. I wanted to be happy and eat what I wanted.”
“I didn’t realize it (the weight) didn’t all come off with the baby.”

I read this a few days ago. This contrition bodes well for her losing the weight. She has to redeem America. We're a nation of fatties and fattitude, but this is fucking ridiculous.

[Image: american.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-10-2012 04:40 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

"Welcome home Roosh!"

[Image: potd.gif]

Fucking spectacular. Here's a special gift for durang. Nice and cleaned up for your re-use and abuse:

[Image: attachment.jpg7691]   

I recommend you play this song while viewing it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

she was so hot before she blew up

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (09-10-2012 06:53 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

she was so hot before she blew up

The flip side here us that we can clearly see the potential of homely and overweight women to become hot. Look at her fat pics as being more close to the American mean. Now look at the original pic as the genetic potential. It's a tragedy that so many women waste their beauty.

Our role in this as men is to simply stop talking to them. Stop dating them. Stop trying to fuck them. Punish overweight women by completingly ignoring them. That's all we can do. Unfortunately though, many men are desperate to bust a nut in anything.

Hot in the first photo, but she looks kinda wide in that second one

Mother of god: Jessica Simpson has been transformed into Homer Simpson.

Wikipedia says she had a kid on May 1st.

I think she looks just fine for a woman who just had a child. I bet she'll look great again by next May.

Quote: (09-10-2012 08:02 PM)polymath Wrote:  

I think she looks just fine for a woman who just had a child. I bet she'll look great again by next May.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

it wouldnt suprise me if this whole thing is a sham, the weight gain followed by the weight watchers back to glory.

She slims back down to dukes of hazard size (where she was one of the hottest woman i have ever seen, dem natural tits). She will be in line for tens of millions in an endorsement deal.

Quote: (09-10-2012 08:02 PM)polymath Wrote:  

OMG man, can you count how many months ago that was? She's actually gotten FATTER.