rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

dance approaches

dance approaches

Can someone break it for me? I've been doing a lot of people watching and dancing but no such luck finding successful one night stands on thedance floor. Dudes here don't even seem to be aware of anything nordicial circle game.

dance approaches

Ok. I'm here.
Dance Approaches
Option 1: Dance near the girl then proceed.
Basically, this is a good dance move when the girl is alone and is dancing by herself. What you do is just do little hip bumps to tell her that you are there. After dancing around with her for a bit, grab her hand and begin to move around with her. This is really good because it shows that you are a fun guy, but you also want to get physical with her.

Option 2: Grab her hands from the beginning and just dance with her.
This approach is where you'd just grab a girl's hands and begin to dance with her. It's not as effective as the first one, but some girls still go for it.

Option 3: Get behind her and grind.
I do this option time through time, but mainly this one is starting to get used less. It's a fun way to start feeling on her ass early, but chances are she might be creeped by this. Nevertheless, this is an okay approach.

Grind Moves
Now after you've approached her its time to get into the meat of the dancing. The grinding part. Here are some moves that will help set it off.

Move #1: Bumping
What you do is grab her by the hips and start thrusting back and forth with her. In easy terms, just pretend that you're fucking her. But make sure you do it with rhythm. Don't actually go jackhammer on her ass on that floor.

Move #2: Wallie
This is my primary isolation move when grinding with girls. What you do is try to find the nearest wall. Whether its the DJ booth, a column or just a wall. Lay your back on that wall and let her do her thing for a bit. Now you're getting a wallie!

DTF Testers
So while dancing with a girl, you want to know if she's down for the bang, theres two moves I use to see if she's really down.

Move #1: The Samseau Spin(http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5002.html)
I call it that because I had gotten the idea from him. Mainly, what you do is grab the girl's hand and twirl her around. If she does not twirl enthusiastically or after a few attempts, move on. She's a fucking weirdo and will not bang you.

Move #2: The hat
So this is my signature move that I use to test girls DTFness on the floor. You will need a hat for this one guys. What you do is while grinding with her, you put your hat on her head. If she takes it off before you get to make out with her, she's a fucking weirdo and will not bang you. If she keeps it on for a while, you can tell she wants some fun.

Making out
While dancing with her, there has to be a point where you have to make out with her. Alternatively, you could skip to the closing, but I believe that making out will help you for the next step.
Move #1:
This is the only move I know so far, but for some reason it works. What you do first is begin to kiss her neck. After that dance with her for a little bit longer. And then, just go for the makeout. Also, keep your hat on her head while going for this. It makes it much better. Trust me.

Closing
Now this part is one of the hardest parts for me because cockblockers get super charged at this point. But here's how you can close.

After you've made out with her/danced with her for a while, you gotta find some way to get her away from that dance floor. Last weekend, I was able to pull a chick away from the floor by asking
"Hey I'm bout to smoke, you wanna come with?"

She went and we did smoke, but her cockblocker friends came in hard. So fucking hard. The bitch even said about us going to her room. But I decided to smoke with her first. SO WHEN A BITCH SAYS "ROOM" GO WITH IT. FUCK THE MALBRO BRO. JUST GO TO HER ROOM FIRST.

That's my 2 cents and style on dance game. I hope it helps man.
Anyone else got any good ideas? I like dance game the most [Image: smile.gif]

Nope.

dance approaches

Bro, this concept is actually much more complicated to break down than you think (Im actually writing my own gaming book in which I will include dance floor courtship in it). But if I can break it down for you in a simple way then here it is:

Imagine youre are at, say, an electronic dance music event. The house music is bumpin and everyone is getting into it. The best thing you can do is JUST GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND BOOGIE. It helps if your dance skills are exceptional (which mine are), but even if they are not, as long as you hit the dance floor and are dancing by yourself and are having a good time and dont care about nothing else, I swear you will get attention and girls will approach you (I like to compare this particular style of game to fishing; you are the worm dangling on the hook; some fish come and nibble and others come and chomp down on the first sight, whereas the style of game Roosh teaches us is more like spear-fishing; swimming in the water til a nice juicy fish comes along for you to spear it i.e. spit tight game). I cant begin to tell you how many times I have gone to places where I would just go to the dance floor and boogie because I was so into the music and lost in my own mind /world and all of a sudden anywhere between 1-5 girls would bum rush me and all dance around/with me (almost got a one night stand because of it, but I fucked it up when I left the club with the girl; whole other story for another time). SWEAR TO GOD. This brings me to my next point: if you wanna kill it with dance floor game then you HAVE TO HAVE A WING MAN. You can be the best dancer in the joint but if you aint got no backup then brother let me tell you it will be a lot more difficult (because of the famous cock blocking element; you are showing one girl more attention than the others and the others will get jealous).

Heres another great tip: lets say you are at a club that doesnt have bullshit posh top 40's kind of music/scene happening (much like in Washington DC where theres tons of places like this and the people there are superficial and vacuous [youre probably asking yourself "is there a difference between these venues and the people who frequent them?" The answer is yes, there is]) and you are dancing and theres a group of girls right next to you (anywhere between 3-5 because thats usually how they roll). You wanna open them up. How do you do it? There are TWO main ways you can do it that took me a while to figure out but it works I swear to God:

Passive-aggressive approach:
1.You dance right next to them (ideally with a good wingman) and you go hard and rage and show high energy levels and dont show interest in the girls but into the music, the moment, etc. and just focus on having a good time. The girls wont be able to help but notice you (and your wingman if you got one) and I can almost guarantee that at least ONE of the girls will leave her group to join you because she thinks you guys are more fun than her friends in the moment. She sees you having a blast and so she will want to be apart of that.

Aggressive-aggressive approach:
2. When you see the group of girls there, all in a circle facing each other closed off to the world (which is what they always do), the next best thing you can do is straight up just JUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GROUP AND JUST START DANCING EXCITED AND CRAZY. Your body movement should almost be saying to them "fuck youre stupidity yall aint shit to me!" The girls will be taken aback by this and they will dig the fact you got balls to jump in there like that PLUS this will cause their circle to widen and this is when your wingman/men come in for the kill one by one; divide and conquer is the strategy here.

There actually is a lot more but I can delve into that at a later time or PM me if you have any more questions. But everything I just explained is only from my own personal/subjective experiences.

dance approaches

Quote: (09-10-2012 11:49 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Now this part is one of the hardest parts for me because cockblockers get super charged at this point. But here's how you can close.

After you've made out with her/danced with her for a while, you gotta find some way to get her away from that dance floor. Last weekend, I was able to pull a chick away from the floor by asking
"Hey I'm bout to smoke, you wanna come with?"

She went and we did smoke, but her cockblocker friends came in hard. So fucking hard. The bitch even said about us going to her room. But I decided to smoke with her first. SO WHEN A BITCH SAYS "ROOM" GO WITH IT. FUCK THE MALBRO BRO. JUST GO TO HER ROOM FIRST.

I like dance game the most [Image: smile.gif]

Rosca, excellent job bro. Couldnt of said it better myself. I too prefer the dance game the most.

I think the hardest part of dance game is worming your way around the cockblocking friends. The only way (from my experiences) to get around that is to have some solid wingmen with good dancing/talking skills to distract/bang the friends.

Also I too can attest that the smoking bit also works to chat them up; I find that its usually best to get them outside for a smoke when a song comes on that you both arent feelin'. Up til this point there shouldnt be much talking; your body does all the talking. When the music lets up you can always start with the old
"hey you are quite a good dancer" and she'll go
"omg thanks you too"
"oh no come on I was tryna keep up with you" smile while saying this
Thats when you would then say something like "hey how bout we go get some fresh air/smoke" (as you mentioned above).

Looking forward to hearing more from you sir!

dance approaches

Quote: (09-10-2012 12:11 PM)MouseTrap Wrote:  

I cant begin to tell you how many times I have gone to places where I would just go to the dance floor and boogie because I was so into the music and lost in my own mind /world and all of a sudden anywhere between 1-5 girls would bum rush me and all dance around/with me

Dude, can totally relate to this, but I have no idea how to smoothly approach the girls in those circumstances. I've got no clue how to dance with a girl, and some ways to approach I've tried haven't ended up well.

I guess it's the fact that the transition from dancing alone and having fun to including the girl hasn't been smooth and comes of as needy.

dance approaches

Quote: (09-10-2012 01:09 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2012 12:11 PM)MouseTrap Wrote:  

I cant begin to tell you how many times I have gone to places where I would just go to the dance floor and boogie because I was so into the music and lost in my own mind /world and all of a sudden anywhere between 1-5 girls would bum rush me and all dance around/with me

Dude, can totally relate to this, but I have no idea how to smoothly approach the girls in those circumstances. I've got no clue how to dance with a girl, and some ways to approach I've tried haven't ended up well.

I guess it's the fact that the transition from dancing alone and having fun to including the girl hasn't been smooth and comes of as needy.

Its all good bro I know where youre coming from and I think I can point you in the right direction.
First, when it comes to dancing you dont have to be Michael Jackson or anything, just as long as you keep the rhythm of the music (electronic music is easy because the time signature is ALWAYS four on the floor i.e. one two one two one two) you will be able to hang. If not sure what to do, watch the other people around you and/or watch the girl of interest and try to be synchronized with her. Thats the key: SYNCHRONICITY; your body movements should ideally be mirrors of each other. When you get really good at dancing then it will be this competition of her trying to mirror and keep up with you. If this is the case, then you are in the green with her and you should escalate slowly but steadily depending on the girls interest level.

The best thing to keep an eye for if a girl is open to dance is to look at her front: she will "open" her body i.e. face you while dancing (and of course she will be smiling). If shes open to dance, she will also get closer to you, but dont just hone in for the kill; in order to not appear needy you have to sort of let her know you notice her but also be a bit aloof (this is weird but I noticed that if you kinda ignore them they chase you but when you give them attention they ignore you; I notice this is most common in places I gone dancing/clubbing like Montreal and Europe but in the US the girls are more "open/ready to fuck" persay. However, I want to note that my experience and observation of recent events has begun to indicate to me that the girls in the US are becoming slightly more European than before in regards to dance floor behavior).

The "dance floor courtship" as I like to call it should be like a game of cat and mouse; one minute you are the pursuer then the next she is. Depending on the circumstance you may wanna try the old "grab the hand and twirl them around" move as Rosca described, but be weary that if you try to grab her hand too soon she will see that as needy and dis you; but at the right moment the twirl is a money move (they love to be twirled i.e. they love when a man knows how to lead/dominate).

The smooth transition from dancing alone to with a girl is something that does take practice, but if done enough times you will basically come to the understanding that every girl is different and so is the situation at hand: I've been in situations where I go to a particular spot and not even 2 minutes go by after arriving and Im dancing when this girl comes right up close to me, I grab her by the waist or the small of her back and I make out with her/kiss her sweaty delicious neck and the next weekend I go to the same spot and I get no love from none of the girls. Something else to keep in mind is if she is into you, then its ok to separate for a bit then catch up later for more dancing, but dont sleep on it or else some other dude with basic dancing skills will come along and steal her away (as its happened to me many times for lack of inaction on my part i.e. I did not dominate when I was supposed to).

I am interested in hearing some of your experiences (both good and bad) and others reading these posts when it comes to dancing with girls and perhaps myself and others can help you out in anyway that we can. I admit my verbal game may not be as tight as many of our fellow brothers on here (and of course as Roosh) but one thing I can say I got an advantage over many guys is the dancing game.

dance approaches

I like the concept of synchronizing movements, not so much a synchronization as a mirroring. I'd also add that there is a built in time table that you must be aware of. Fence with her too little, you ruin the interaction by escalating too early, dance with her too long, the attraction dies, especially if each song is increasing in sexuality. Caveat to this is amount of alcohol in her system. don't go for the Makeout on the dance floor under any circumstances. Maximum is a, nibble on the ear, breath on the neck, anything more will initiate operation cockblock from the friends. Isolate with step outside to smoke cool off

dance approaches

Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah I appreciate that dance approaches are fucking complex. This is good discussion.
I'm going to try out Mousetrap's advice this weekend. The whole nonverbal/body language thing is sort of new to me yet and I have to practice.

dance approaches

Great thread guys. Dance floor approaches are my bread and butter as my verbal game is pretty weak to be honest. I wouldn’t say I am an amazing dancer but I would say better than the average. Here are a few little tips I have on approaching on the dance floor:

- Go to clubs with music you really enjoy. I find its difficult to really get into dancing if I'm not really enjoying the music. If I am at a club with top 40 or some other shit, I just wont be as enthuasastic about it unless I am completely wasted. When I go to a club with some sweet techno or deep house then I will be getting down, girls notice this energy.

- Never approach two girls dancing with each other face to face. These are attention whores, look for the ones dancing next to each other or alone but facing the DJ.

- When you see a girl you like just kind of sidle up next to her. Like your just dancing and having fun by yourself and the rhythm magically took you right next to her, by accident of course.

- Now this is where I cheat a little. Usually I don’t try and dance with a girl unless I get a little bit of interest on her part first. Doesn’t have to be much, but maybe just a little look or a smile. While of course its possible to pull without this, I have found my odds aren’t great if I approach with no interest on her part first. Dance floor game is more about your looks, vibe, how you are dressed, dance skills etc so you want her to already be a little bit curious about you. You can't game a chick on the dance floor with words so I think this part is important. Plus if your just approaching girls like crazy on the DF and getting blown out others will notice and you’ll just be that thirsty dude running around trying to dance with anything.

- After you have gotten a little look or smile or whatever, dance next to her and try catch her eye again. When you get it, have some fun and silly moves in your repertoire and use these. The idea is to get her to laugh a little bit and draw her into your world. My moves include an over the top shoulder shimmy, ass shake, flamenco dance, getting low etc. Don’t go too overboard though otherwise you are just a dancing clown. Works really well if you can get her to copy your ridiculous moves as she will be laughing and having loads of fun. If she looks like she is really fun you can even challenge her to a dance battle. Make sure you fake yawn and act over the top aloof when she is dancing at you.

- After dancing silly with her for a while ask if she wants to come with you to get a drink or go outside for a smoke. If you are getting a strong vibe you can even skip this step and just go straight in for the kill but I find you will have more chance of taking her home later if you build a bit of comfort first. Outside or at the bar you can just have a bit of a chat, doesn’t have to be much really just basic name, where your from etc will do. You can even joke that you run a professional dance academy and she might be good enough to make it. But of course you need to dance a little more to be sure.

- Take her back to the dancefloor and this is where you get a bit more serious. This is where you play the old cat and mouse game. Go in close, grind a little, then move away and dance by yourself for a bit. Go in close again, tease the kiss, then move away again. Keep doing this for a little while to build the tension (but not too long). Then grab her hand right hand with your right hand, spin her around and have her hand land on the back of your neck drawing her in really close and go in for a hollywood kiss (one hand cupping her face).

- Then just continue to grind, make out, take breaks to go and get drinks or smoke. She will usually have to go and check on her friends or go to the bathroom so it’s fine to be separated for a while. Now getting her home from here is a bit of a lottery and depends on many factors. What her friends are doing, how she was supposed to be getting home, where she lives, if she has to work the next day blah blah blah. There are a few little things you can do to gage how down she is:

- First is she down to do some shots. Doing shots creates a little bond between you because it’s a very social way to drink. Also adds to the whole carefree, spontaneous, amazing time you are having together even though you are pretty much strangers (and gets her more wasted which also helps). Tequila or jaeger bombs are your best bet.

- Second is how into the grinding and making out she is. Is she grinding up on you really hard, are her hands all over you, is she passionately kissing you on the mouth, neck etc. A pretty reliable gage is that if she is grabbing your ass, she is more than likely really turned on and up for a pounding.

- Third is has she stayed with you even though her friends have gone home. Needless to say this is a definite green light. You will need to build quite a bit of comfort for this to happen though and make sure she is literally having the time of her life so she has no choice but to stay.

Then just make sure your logistics are tight, invite her back for another drink at yours or too listen to some music or whatever and there you go.

Dancefloor game really can be a bit of a lottery. I have gone through periods where I was just getting loads of makeouts but nothing else. Then you go through hot streaks and everyone is down. Just like the game in general I guess. I never have too much of a problem with cockblocking friends though but that may just be down to the clubs I go to.

dance approaches

I wanna first say nice commentary Nudge; I can tell that you too are the type that is keen on the dance floor game. I look forward to hearing and sharing more stories/experiences from people out there in regards to dance floor game because this is also my bread and butter.

Although I am new to this forum and I have been gaming for the past 6 years, it wasnt until this past year that I took a good look at myself and realized that although I've had success in the past my notch count is not where I want it to be and I have had a new approach and open mindedness to the game itself for the past year now. I have learned new things because I have tried new things I havent done before (much thanks with the help of Roosh's books and those of you who are apart of this forum) in the past and I have grown because of it i.e. I been learning to spit more tight verbal game. In this area I am still a student learning from my experiences and the experiences of others. But the dancing game has been my absolute strength and I have seen a lot because of it. I really can go on and on about dance floor game (which I will as time unfolds and more people respond to these threads) but there is something that I want to give all you brothers out there a heads up about before you lose out on an experience like I have:

If you walk into a club and you meet a girl (meet in this case means you are dancing alone on the dance floor upon entering it or after spending time in it) and she appraoches/opens up to you, follow through with dance floor courtship. But if she beelines toward you, after barely an introduction (no chatting) and only after youre dancing with her friend then be extremely cautious because this is a RED FLAG: for this is actually a passive-aggressive form of cockblocking. She is testing you. BE CAREFUL; she is testing to see if youre really about her friend or if youre just another horn dog like all the other guys before you.

Let me share an example: I was invited by my boy who has a girlfriend who just turned 21 to this club/lounge crap type of place that is in the city close to where I live. This was her birthday. It was just me, my boy, this other dude who was his friend but who had his girl there and my brother. There were like 10-12 girls. Some mid level 8s, but most were in the 7 range. Anywho, not even 30 seconds go by when I walk in the club and this black girl caught my eye and we start dancing; we tease and play with each other for a bit, causing a scene in front of everyone while doing so. She had a girlfriend who was hotter and also an amazing dancer. After a bit, I go to the table to join my friends. Then after a while the friends of my boy's girl show up. They need to warm up first so they all try to get drunk. Whatever. After some time, the girls hit the dance floor. There was one girl in the group who caught my eye and I wanted her; she was an 8 who was blonde and was probably of Eastern/Scandinavian Europe descent, which is my favorite. The girls were of course in a closed off circle but I was in the circle dancing with them. I start to then turn to the blonde whom I was interested in and start to dance with her and show her attention; she of course starts vibing me and smiles. Then out of nowhere her friend, this spicy latina chick, beelines for my eyes and starts to dance real close to me; Im taken aback by this and I reciprocate. Were dancing close; Im touching/brushing her thigh, going up and down her body, gettin' all sexual and everything in front of the friends and of course the blond I wanted.

Then, just like that the latina backs off. For the rest of the night the blonde didnt say anything to me, and neither did the latina chick. I was ignored so I get back on the dance floor and got some attention from the black girl I described earlier; we dance all sexually and Im kissing and licking her neck, she loving every bit of it of course. All this right in front of the friends of my homie's girl. For the rest of the night all 10-12 girls ignored the shit out of me. I would of went home empty handed but luckily I was able to meet up with a booty call afterwards (I got the black girl's number but I never called or hit her up).

The point here is: not all women are whores, but all women are attention whores. What I noticed is they will fight for your attention by giving you lots of it at first, but really this is just part of this unconscious competition women engage with each other; they only use you on the dance floor to validate their own vanity and to see who is the most "desired" i.e. most beautiful. Once they get their fill they are done with you and you are cast out; its funny, men get their "fill" by emptying their balls/banging whereas women get their "fill" by getting attention. Once that attention cup is full, they have had their fill and they dont care to get banged because they already know they are bangable.

So be weary my brothers because if youre raging on the dance floor and 3-5 chicks just bum rush you dont get all excited (I know how easy it is to get excited because you are all of a sudden surrounded by women who seem to be interested in you). They are only using you to compete. DONT GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION. Remember that YOU are the object of desire and to get YOUR attention is the treat that is to be coveted. YOU ARE THE PRIZE. When you find yourself in this position, dance with the girls but dont give one too much attention, the moment one tries to hog your attention, do a spin move around her and then give her your back for a second to let her know that youre not easy, then give all the girls the attention again. Chill, vibe and dance for a bit and then feel out who is really interested in you verses the girls who just want to use you to make them feel better about themselves.

I hope this also helps out in some way.

dance approaches

Good tips MT. Can I just ask was the place that this happened a bottle service type place with top 40 music? At these types of places you tend to get a lot of behaviour like this as its more of a "be seen" type crowd. I usually cant stand these places but they often have lots of cheese so its a catch 22.

If a girl rushes me like that I'll usually act all aloof. Might stand still and give her a look that says "come on then, impressive me with your moves. You have to earn the right to dance with me". Helps weed out the ones who just want to use you for attention.

dance approaches

Quote: (09-11-2012 01:27 PM)MouseTrap Wrote:  

IThe point here is: not all women are whores, but all women are attention whores. What I noticed is they will fight for your attention by giving you lots of it at first, but really this is just part of this unconscious competition women engage with each other; they only use you on the dance floor to validate their own vanity and to see who is the most "desired" i.e. most beautiful. Once they get their fill they are done with you and you are cast out; its funny, men get their "fill" by emptying their balls/banging whereas women get their "fill" by getting attention. Once that attention cup is full, they have had their fill and they dont care to get banged because they already know they are bangable.

So be weary my brothers because if youre raging on the dance floor and 3-5 chicks just bum rush you dont get all excited (I know how easy it is to get excited because you are all of a sudden surrounded by women who seem to be interested in you). They are only using you to compete. DONT GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION. Remember that YOU are the object of desire and to get YOUR attention is the treat that is to be coveted. YOU ARE THE PRIZE. When you find yourself in this position, dance with the girls but dont give one too much attention, the moment one tries to hog your attention, do a spin move around her and then give her your back for a second to let her know that youre not easy, then give all the girls the attention again. Chill, vibe and dance for a bit and then feel out who is really interested in you verses the girls who just want to use you to make them feel better about themselves.

I hope this also helps out in some way.

Best advice I've heard in awhile. Nonchalance but high energy is dance floor game. Hard to explain until you've been out there awhile and experienced it.

dance approaches

Quote: (09-11-2012 05:32 PM)Nudge Wrote:  

Good tips MT. Can I just ask was the place that this happened a bottle service type place with top 40 music? At these types of places you tend to get a lot of behaviour like this as its more of a "be seen" type crowd. I usually cant stand these places but they often have lots of cheese so its a catch 22.

Indeed, this place I described was in fact a bottle/table service type place that played top 40 music crap. I personally do not like these type of places and I only go whenever a friend is celebrating a birthday and I am treated with free alcohol. Other then that I NEVER would go drop money at these places. They in fact are all about "being seen". The type of places I recommend to go for good dance floor game is the kinda underground kinda subterfuge places that play the non-mainstream electro/house/drum n bass/dub step type places. These kind of venues/events always have great music, cool and open people who are up to meet new people and the girls are much more receptive. However, this is slowly on the decline because here in the US Im noticing how even these type of events (because of their increased popularity) are becoming more "cheese".

For example, I was in Baltimore not too long ago to see this kick ass DJ set from Australia called Pendulum. They were amazing. Of course this is kinda underground by US standards but still mad people know who they are. Anyways I was in there and of course you had the typical cool raver types with cool crazy colors; girls wearing bright clothing and furry boot type things, glow sticks, giant colorful necklaces, solicitation of "molly", etc. Anyways, the point of these venues/music is to DANCE. But shit I was flabbergasted when I actually saw some girls in fucking high heels! Im like what?!?! This one in particular who was a solid 8 with a nice fat ass (the kind I like) was wearing some heels. I later go up to her while Im waiting at the bar and I say to her "Hey you look like you had no idea what kind of event you were coming to and then you get here you realize what this was...is that the case?"
She smiles and says "no, I knew what I was coming to"
"Oh really? So then why do you wear those kind of shoes where its more difficult to dance?"
"Well I have some other shoes in my friend's bag"
"Really? So basically you just get your friends to carry things for you?"
sinister smile "yea"
"great...Im going to call you Cleopatra from now on"
She laughs. I get my drink then bounce. I ran into her a few times that night and said "wassup Cleopatra" but that was it.

My point here is that if you are at some event and the broad is not dressed the part i.e. comfortable clothing then she aint about dancing and probably not to be picked up. Shes just there to show off like a model on a goddamn runway (Im 25 and Im noticing this is the case nowadays with girls in the 19-22 range). These in my opinion are a waste of your dance floor game energy; move on to someone better i.e. someone who is worthy of your dick. I mean, if you really really want her and you got some tight game then yea you may have a chance to bag it, but that depends on how bad you want it. If so, be prepared to do ALL the work, which if you do is a waste of time and energy on your part (in my opinion).

PS just to show that the kinda bottle service/table type places are waste I'll give you this real quick. About a week or two after the birthday party incident, I end up going back to the same place with a different group of friends. They get the bottles, Im just there to drink. I got in, then stepped out to eat so I dont get super wasted from drinking on an empty stomach. I come back and I dont even have time to drink because the moment I get back I start feelin the music and I start dancing like a mad man. Girls were feelin me, everyone in the club couldnt help but watch me. After some dancing, I go to the bathroom. When I come out, there is a bouncer with a bottle of water in his hand telling me I have to step outside. Im like "but Im not even drunk!" Dude wouldnt listen, I had to step out or be kicked out. They assumed because I was dancing and raging I was drunk or fucked up (granted, I had done some blow before going out that night but that doesnt really make much of a difference because Im already kind of a high energy type of guy). Man that was such a buzzkill; I hadnt even gotten a sip of alcohol! The point is: DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT BOTTLE SERVICE TYPE OF PLACES IF YOU WANT TO CONDUCT DANCE FLOOR GAME. Needless to say, I will NEVER go back to that place again.