rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pissing on the floor

Pissing on the floor

As I've confessed previously, I'm 53 years old, so I've used public toilets in the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, 2000's, and 2010's.

Some time in the mid nineties, I started noticing that the urinals and toilets in the men's locker room of my apartment building's gym and pool complex would occasionally have little puddles of urine on the floor in front of them. I had no memory of noticing such a thing during my previous thirty-five years or so of public toilet usage. I initially assumed that this was the work of certain feeble elderly guys who I'd see at the pool--and, less often, the gym--who, I figured, must have become so uncoordinated with age that they couldn't properly direct their urine stream into the urinal or toilet bowl any more. I had fantasies of putting up a sign in the locker room that would say something like "To male tenants (especially the older ones): If you have such severe neuromuscular degeneration that you can't keep from pissing on the floor, maybe you should consider whether you ought to be using this gym and pool complex at all."

In the years that followed, these puddles started to become more and more frequent, and then I started noticing them in other men's rooms, including ones that clearly had few elderly users: for example, in colleges, universities, and nightclubs. I started to wonder, is it possible that the buildup of neurotoxins in the environment was rendering men of all ages partially incapable of controlling their hand and finger movements? But people didn't seem to be having problems with other kinds of hand and finger coordination, so that didn't seem like a likely explanation. I wondered whether maybe it was an ego thing for many of the guys responsible: i.e., they were thinking, "I'm such an important person that I don't have to worry about whether I piss on the floor: it's the help's job to clean that up".

This problem seems to have become worse and worse with time. Nowadays it seems as if, when I walk up to a urinal or into a toilet stall, at least 40% of the time there's at least a small urine puddle there. And in the case of toilet stalls, I feel obliged to wipe the puddle up with wads of toilet paper (keeping my fingers dry, of course), so that (1) if I'm going to be sitting on the toilet, my pants won't get wetted by the puddle when they're down around my ankles, and (2) if someone sees me come out of the stall and then walks into it immediately afterward, he (or she, if it's a lockable single-user unisex bathroom) won't think that I'm the moron who pissed on the floor.

Does anybody have any idea what the hell is going on here?

Pissing on the floor

People are nasty and weird. I remember someone in high school wiped a turd all over the sinks and mirrors.

Pissing on the floor

I'm sorry I have done this a few times. I was just being a jackass with friends and would piss on the floor near them to piss them off. It has been a few years since I have done anything that immature but I have done stuff like this.

I also upperdecked this guys toilet at his house about 1 year ago.

I guess maybe its a sign that there are more and more immature younger people like myself.

Pissing on the floor

I have started pissing in toilet sinks, because I'm tall and its the perfect height for me, otherwise its easy to miss the bowl

Pissing on the floor

Men are loosing the common bro codes that all Men followed. Stuff like this was just natural not to do.. because no dude likes dealing with that shit. But its all ego and individualism now. Men used to watch each others back but not anymore. The other is the detachment from care and maintenance. Now its some random Mexican of Filipino whom has to sneak in at night and clean up our messes. Back in the day a janitor could of easily of been you, your father, your brothers, your friend. The connection was there and you had more respect for the job that was done.

Supposedly this been the shit females have been doing for decades. Supposedly they bitch the most of stuff being dirty but makes major messes in public washrooms. Pissing on the seats, throwing their bloody pads and tampons wherever the hell they like, etc.

So maybe its just dudes in general becoming more ego-istic and feminine. Who knows.

Pissing on the floor

I had a particularly bad experience where someone had 'redecorated' a bathroom I went in and now I try not to go in public toilets at all.

Some people are subhumanly disgusting.

Pissing on the floor

I've noticed that there's piss on the toilet seats more often now than not. It seems that modern "men" have started to sit down to pee.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Pissing on the floor

I've long noticed this in public bathrooms. Straight up PUDDLES of wiz on the floor. It's as if guys aren't even TRYING to hit the urinal, and are just draining straight onto the floor. Part of it is definitely a disregard that comes with knowing that they aren't going to have to clean it up. The problem is the next guy has to stand in it. Now, to avoid the puddle, the next guy has to stand further back from the urinal, which increases the likelihood that HE'LL get some on the floor too.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 07:37 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

I've noticed that there's piss on the toilet seats more often now than not. It seems that modern "men" have started to sit down to pee.

Wait a minute . . . that doesn't make sense. Urine on toilet seats comes from guys pissing standing up with the seat down, not from guys sitting down to piss. Pissing while sitting down is actually the least urine-spilling and least urine-spraying way to do it. (Not that I'm suggesting it be required, the way some feminists are; I'm just sayin'.)

Urine on toilet seats is a problem that unquestionably has been significant for a long time, probably as long as more or less modern-type toilets have existed. I certainly remember noticing the problem from early childhood, say around 1961 or '62.

Pissing on the floor

It starts with a drop of piss in front of the urinal. The next user doesn't want to stand close to the drop, so he stands an inch back which causes a couple more drops to land in front. Then the next guy has to stand farther back yet, and so on, until there is a full blown puddle. It's really one guy who causes the cascade.

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 01:56 AM)EPMD Wrote:  

I have started pissing in toilet sinks, because I'm tall and its the perfect height for me, otherwise its easy to miss the bowl

Just avoid pissing in kitchen sinks: if you do that repeatedly, the corrosiveness of the urine can wreck the disposer and eat through its casing, even if you thought you were doing a good rinsing job. Urine is only slightly less destructive than the alien's blood in the Alien movies.

Pissing on the floor

I haven't stooped to that low quite yet hehe

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 10:00 AM)gds555 Wrote:  

Wait a minute . . . that doesn't make sense. Urine on toilet seats comes from guys pissing standing up with the seat down, not from guys sitting down to piss. Pissing while sitting down is actually the least urine-spilling and least urine-spraying way to do it. (Not that I'm suggesting it be required, the way some feminists are; I'm just sayin'.)

Urine on toilet seats is a problem that unquestionably has been significant for a long time, probably as long as more or less modern-type toilets have existed. I certainly remember noticing the problem from early childhood, say around 1961 or '62.

And this happens because guys are either too lazy, or don't want to touch the seat to lift it because it's nasty. I use my foot to lift the seat, which any guy could do. They just don't care, because THEY DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN IT. If the next guy needs to sit on that seat, let HIM wipe it off. It's just a basic lack of consideration.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Pissing on the floor

I remember this one time I got a text while I was pissing. I took out my phone and started texting. After I sent the message I looked down and realized I was pissing on the side of the urinal. I felt bad. I hate standing in piss and I know pretty much everyone else does as well.

The solution is for every bathroom to switch to this form of urinal. [Image: trough.jpg]

Notice how the floor is completely clean.

Pissing on the floor

Yeah...the trough style urinals are used in certain stadiums. They use less water, and in the end, there's less urine on the floor for guys to have to stand in, and less wait time. The downside is that they are less "personal" in that you're standing more shoulder-to-shoulder with other dudes with their dicks out...HA HA!

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 12:46 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2012 10:00 AM)gds555 Wrote:  

And this happens because guys are either too lazy, or don't want to touch the seat to lift it because it's nasty. I use my foot to lift the seat, which any guy could do. They just don't care, because THEY DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN IT. If the next guy needs to sit on that seat, let HIM wipe it off. It's just a basic lack of consideration.

Dudes shouldn't be pissing in stalls in the first place. Provided there are urinals and one of them is empty.

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 12:46 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

And [urine getting on toilet seats] happens because guys [either are] too lazy, or don't want to touch the seat to lift it because it's nasty. I use my foot to lift the seat, which any guy could do.

A few years ago I started putting a square of toilet paper over my fingers when lifting the toilet seat so I wouldn't have to touch it directly. That works pretty well.

There are at least one or two manufacturers that make toilet seats with a tab on the right-hand side for lifting it, which isn't a perfect solution but which is still cleaner for your fingers than the alternative. Those tab-equipped toilet seats are very rare.

Pissing on the floor

Ive heard that female restrooms are on another level.

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 02:57 PM)houston Wrote:  

I've heard many women piss squatting over the toilet to avoid touching it, with the predictable result of spillage all over the place.

I often go into the women's toilet if the men's is occupied (at restaurants where there aren't urinals, etc.) and haven't noticed much of a difference. Funny to have some dude who has been waiting stare at you for going where you shouldn't.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Pissing on the floor

Yeah, I spoke to a janitor once that confirmed that women's bathrooms are much worse.

Maybe we need to bring Dutch style urinals to the states.

[Image: portable-urinals3.jpg?w=300&h=222]

Pissing on the floor

Worst human waste on the floor story goes as follows:

When I was eleven I was at a Burger King and had to use the bathroom.

Upon entering the main bathroom lobby area (not the stalls, but the place with the sinks) I laid witness to a massive turd that someone had pumped out directly onto the floor.

Like dead center of the room.

Sufficient to say, I spent the next several weeks trying to avoid public restrooms at all costs.

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 06:58 PM)Cookie Wrote:  

Worst human waste on the floor story goes as follows:

When I was eleven I was at a Burger King and had to use the bathroom.

Upon entering the main bathroom lobby area (not the stalls, but the place with the sinks) I laid witness to a massive turd that someone had pumped out directly onto the floor.

Like dead center of the room.

Sufficient to say, I spent the next several weeks trying to avoid public restrooms at all costs.

I've got a nasty one too. Late last year, at Houston's Steakhouse in Miami Beach, someone deuced in a urinal. I wish it weren't true, but I went in to take a leak, and had to use the urinal next to the one with a nice hefty load left in it. Houston's had an immaculate bathroom, as an attendant comes in regularly to clean up, but they only had one stall, and a couple of urinals. It's a huge place, so there must be a ton of traffic in and out. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how someone did that without getting caught. I feel so sorry for the guy that had to clean that up. No one should have to do that.

Pissing on the floor

There was one kid who would wipe his shit all over the bathroom. I'm talking everything, the floor, the walls, the mirrors. It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen / smelled.

edit: This was at my college. I didn't see the guy do it or anything, but there was a spree of serial shits everywhere. In the lost and found, the garbage cans, the salvation army box full of clothes for needy people, that kind of thing.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Pissing on the floor

the OP is living the first world try and imagine that shit in 3rd world countries the very thought is laughable

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 03:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah, I spoke to a janitor once that confirmed that women's bathrooms are much worse.

Maybe we need to bring Dutch style urinals to the states.

[Image: portable-urinals3.jpg?w=300&h=222]

Now way- I'm crazy pee shy and paranoid about having my back to other dudes.