rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Imagine gaming in middle of nowhere with no modern technologies

Suppose u were in forest of Amazon or Papua New Guinea or deserts of Sahara or stuck in an island, with nothing but water, basic living supplies and in contact with tribal societies with no modern techs.
How would u game?Would you adapt and fit in, move up in the circle, or try be aggressive, impose ur values, and seduce their women at your own risk or combination of both?

I would pretend I was an incarnation of one of their gods, and then offer them eternal life if they leave a virgin maiden in my cave as a 'sacrifice' every couple of months.

I would cause problems and make them depend on me.

I've watched all of the survivor man. I would be able to find for myself.

Quote: (09-08-2012 11:35 AM)avantgarde Wrote:  

Suppose u were in forest of Amazon or Papua New Guinea or deserts of Sahara or stuck in an island, with nothing but water, basic living supplies and in contact with tribal societies with no modern techs.
How would u game?Would you adapt and fit in, move up in the circle, or try be aggressive, impose ur values, and seduce their women at your own risk or combination of both?

What, is this a fantasy version of the 'Open this Chick' thread?

How would you open this Amazon chick?
[Image: matses1.jpg]

How would you open this Sahara chick?
[Image: african-tribe-woman.jpg]

How would you open these Papua New Guinea chicks?
[Image: PPAUAMOTUGIRLSHANDTAPPINGIMAGE22.jpg]

But on a serious note, that the chances of any of them speaking English is pretty low. I would imagine language to be a huge issue.

Sahara chick looks hot.

Quote: (09-08-2012 11:35 AM)avantgarde Wrote:  

Spell out your words. We don't do this here.

[Image: attachment.jpg7673]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter