rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Contempt for cockblockers

Hey guys, I thought I'd share an interesting thing that happened to me a few nights ago while in a conversation with a girl I approached.

Inevitably, a cockblocking female friend interjected herself into the conversation. She sort of slithered in laterally and tried to pull her friend's head away from me (they get that aggressive).

I've been cockblocked before, and I've surmised that girls cockblock nine times out of ten because it's a form of female-female competition. No guys are approaching the cockblocker so she attempts to sabotage any attempt at her friends (read: competitors) fulfilling their biological imperative.

It's an ugly behavior, and it should be treated as such. Without really thinking, I glanced over at the cockblocker with a look of mild disgust, like she was a telemarketer calling at dinner time, then back at the girl I was gaming to continue the conversation.

Because that's how I view female cockblockers: as the parasitic losers of whatever troupe they're a part of.

The girl I was gaming picked up on my disgust and...she started to hold her friend with the same contempt. She mirrored the exact same look of disgust I gave the cockblocker and told her she'd catch up with her later. In the end, she asked me for my number.

Which made me realize: in the end, weak, subversive behavior will never win out. Hold cockblocking women with contempt because that's what a parasite deserves.

Women don't cockblock because they're trying to "save" their friend, especially when they're something like 22 years old. The girls on the receiving end of the cockblock know this as well and they appreciate the fact that the man gaming them is on the same page.

Nice post but we have a I just got cockblocked thread already. Shit happens. They are a road block to your objective. You found a different way to navigate that. I'll have to remember to give them the mal de ojo.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Not to steal your thread, but the worst cockblockers usually are.... MEN.

I actually don't get cockblocked that much - it's not a huge ongoing concern. But I notice that *all* the time, guys constantly cockblock each other because they don't fucking know better. I'll see three dudes talking to one chick, and I'll be screaming in my head "HEY FUCKTARDS! NONE OF YOU ARE GONNA GET HER IF YOU *ALL* KEEP TALKING TO HER. Divide and Conquer, or get annihilated." I keep quiet of course - I don't need two more dudes roving about and targeting my prospects.