rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which nationality is the most difficult for you?

This was inspired by the thread "Which nationality likes you the most?" Not to be confused with "which country is the hardest for you?"

Is there any particular nationality of women that, for one reason or another, just doesn't respond well to you?

Please list you're own nationality and ethnic background in the response.

English-english...full of entitlement, over rated and thank god the influx of EU chics is starting to make them think twice [Image: wink.gif]

Are Argentina, Italy, Spain, and Greece excluded? If not, I think you know what my answer will be.

German women.

Probably because they are very cold and dont have any sense of humour. My game is keeping funful and crazy, german chicks are way too serious. But it doesnt really bother me because the majority of them are not even my type, im usually more into black women.

Im a black lightskin cat.

German chicks aren't serious at all. They just have a very ironic kind of humour. Being in Sweden has actually made me miss the humour of German chicks lol

I've had the most issues with Southern Europeans and Argentineans

Korean. Back around 2007 I made out on a club with what may have been a Korean chic and that's about the extent of my luck with them. I get no vibe from them at all. I'm African American.

Indian/Pakistani and Somalian are a dead zone for me.

Maybe it was because they were brushed over by the Toronto dead zone bullshyt but I went hard at them one year (wanted their flags) and I struck out spectacularly.

I only got two numbers out of multiple approaches.

The Indian/Pakistani I only got their number because they practically opened me.

In London, I never focused on other cultures so I can't really say from there.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Now that I think about it more, Persian would be the most difficult for me to pull. Armenian too probably as well as Indian. Though I could give a flying fuck if I can't get Indian girls.

Quote: (09-06-2012 11:56 AM)pitt Wrote:  

German women.

Probably because they are very cold and dont have any sense of humour. My game is keeping funful and crazy, german chicks are way too serious. But it doesnt really bother me because the majority of them are not even my type, im usually more into black women.

I don't think German women are really cold (is anger cold or hot?) [Image: huh.gif]

But they are very serious in general, you're right; if your game is about having fun just make sure you include them in it, make sure you're not making fun of them in any sense, and get them to realize that you too can be serious *if you choose to be*.

(I don't really like German women because I find them too masculine, aggressive and destructive—but I find it *extremely* easy to talk to them [my mother is German])

The English 7 is my bane.

Thai girls...nearly 3 months in Thailand and 1 halfy mix was all I had to show for it, born in Miami and half white/half thai...they really aren't my flava either so it kind of works out but I tried a lot more than I normally would and not a sniff. Every other nationality coming thru Thailand was a different story, did well with some, better with others but always felt in the game. Thai girls, never was in it...they didn't give a fk that I had more money than the next guy, had a better body and even being good looking worked against me, had girls calling me butterfly which I assumed was like calling a dude a homo so I took it badly for a month till a taxi driver clued me in lol. Only experience with Korean girls is in Vancouver and they're pretty much assimilated so haven't had an issue but heard they've got white fever back home so South Korea could be tough sledding for me but don't know for sure.

Quote: (09-06-2012 07:55 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

The English 7 is my bane and I will probably never fuck one that isn't a farm girl. I have more foreign notches than domestic notches. Asian women I don't do too well with either, but in this case the feeling is definitely mutual as I'm not really into Asian girls.

How old are you Ramon? I think you need the 2 best regions in the world. Eastern Europe and South America. I cant see a man being happy in the long term with an English or American girl.

Probably korean or chinese. Ive never had one that I felt was into me and I never met one that made me look twice at her so I guess the feeling is mutual. Although I know plenty of brothas that slay chinese/korean chicks.

I'm an american brotha.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Has to be Japanese! I just don't get them how they operate! I made out with one and that's the most I got in many years of PUA. I met quite a few of them during my college years and after.

Im Asian American....

the only girl's I haven't been with are Persians/Armenians. they are very difficult. the Hot persian girls in Los Angeles usually date persian Jewish dudes that have money and flossing a BMW or Mercedes.

Anyone have experience dating Persian women, especially the ones that grew up in Los Angeles??? Maybe Persian women are different in the east coast or in Europe??

Quote: (09-07-2012 02:33 AM)jergens007 Wrote:  

Im Asian American....

the only girl's I haven't been with are Persians/Armenians. they are very difficult. the Hot persian girls in Los Angeles usually date persian Jewish dudes that have money and flossing a BMW or Mercedes.

Anyone have experience dating Persian women, especially the ones that grew up in Los Angeles??? Maybe Persian women are different in the east coast or in Europe??

Only banged an Afghan (Pashtun, also Persian) who grew up in Germany; she was pretty easy-going and promiscuous, no problem with her.

Other than that, a guy I knew from Afghanistan once made a comment along the lines of "Afghan girls are sluttier than the Germans (once outside their home country)". I haven't had enough experience with this to confirm it though.

Quote: (09-06-2012 10:55 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2012 07:55 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

The English 7 is my bane and I will probably never fuck one that isn't a farm girl. I have more foreign notches than domestic notches. Asian women I don't do too well with either, but in this case the feeling is definitely mutual as I'm not really into Asian girls.

How old are you Ramon? I think you need the 2 best regions in the world. Eastern Europe and South America. I cant see a man being happy in the long term with an English or American girl.

28. Yep great advice - I'll be looking to move to SA or EE in the future.

Korean.

I'm Chinese.

The only korean I've ever banged was a 32 year old nurse (i'm 26). She was kinky as fuck. Born again christian. First date bang. But that was such an anomaly in an otherwise sea of rejections from hot korean plastics. Unfortunately, korean girls are my favorite. Automatic +1 for being korean or having that "korean look." Doesn't really count if they are korean but don't look it.

Russo Turk with Slavic appearance is my ethnicity
I strike out with Germans and Indians, but that's it. I don't have much experience with Germans so maybe one bad experience I think.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Lived in Queens for little more than a year. Though with some good results, game wasn't as courageous back then so had issues dealing with the Puerto Rican chicks craving more of that bad boy vibe I couldn't provide.

The most highly coveted nationality I haven't been able to crack would be Greek women. Love their vibe, skin tone, voluptuous bodies, hair, and faces. 9 days split in between Mykonos, Santorini, and Athens was good for tourist chicks but didn't prove good enough for the local women.

Quote: (09-06-2012 11:56 AM)pitt Wrote:  

German women.

German chicks are actually very easy in Berlin. They are pretty good at seeing through bullshit so being direct usually helps a lot.

I'm a black darkskin cat. [Image: banana.gif]

Indians. They do nothing for me.

Italians

Other than something insane like Saudi Arabia I'd have to say the most wacked places are where you can still drink and party but the girls are 40 years behind the times. Like Istanbul. Try fucking a Turkish girl or even hitting on them. Or ditto with Mumbai and chicks in India. I imagine it's just a product of the society having to catch up. Eventually these places will go full western and turn into slutfests too.

Hipsters