rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What was the maximum amount of bangs you had in one year?

I remember giovonny saying that his maximum amount of bangs in one year was 36 chicks, i was just counting that my maximum amount of new bangs in one year was 31 chicks.

Also, i am hardly ever gaming chicks the whole year since i have been hardcore in the game (i was either working in camps aka pussy purgatory or full of university work), hopefully next year i have more time and i will be chasing pussy more often.

I usually get mad at myself when i go to a new destination and i only get to bang one, two or three chicks in a month (although i hardly stay a month in most of places i go to)

But thinking about it, three new bangs in a month is actually a good number. Lets say you fuck 3 new chicks every month, that adds up to 36 chicks per year, in 10 years you will have fucked 360 chicks, in 20 years 720 chicks, 3 new chicks per month is definetely a good number.

What was the most amount of bangs you had in one year?

Lets be honest here, no need to lie, i think this will give us a good perspective on whats happening with most of players in the game.

It was a leap year.

[Image: tdcs.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Exact dupe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11015.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter