rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approach by a Russian girl.

Here is a question to those in the forum who know about or is experienced with FSU/Russian girls,

This happened just this afternoon. I was sitting near a bus stop with my phone in my hand. Appro. 2 meters away from me was this chubby russian girl standing apparently waiting for her bus. After a couple of minutes, she said something in Russian, and as I didnt know the language I couldnt reply. Just after this question a guy came up behind her and tried to pull her away from me. I was gonna say "let her speak" and even confront this asshole but it was too late. I didnt do it even I was up for a fight. So he pulled her away and they got in a bus. My question is this, Is there any possibility that this guy and the girl never met and never knew each other before? I dont know about the behaviour of Russian girls so thats why im asking.

By the way I havent been approached by a girl for a long time. Im feeling bad because I didnt get the girl from him. What were the odds though?

Huh, if you don't know what she was saying, it's hard to tell, man. I wouldn't worry about it. Think more about doing your own approaches.

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:08 PM)Teekay Wrote:  

Huh, if you don't know what she was saying, it's hard to tell, man. I wouldn't worry about it. Think more about doing your own approaches.

I already do at least 3-4 approaches a day while Im here in Antalya. Lots of slavic girls around as usually. But the way she said this gets me to think she was trying to get to know me. I wasn't just lucky this time I guess. Bad day.

That sounds really bizarrre. Who knows what was going on, but she was chubby and there was sketchy behavior involving another guy. Why would you even think twice about this encounter? Move on.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

she was trying to say 'do you have extra bread you can share' and the guy got embarrassed....

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:03 PM)Zmkarakas Wrote:  

Here is a question to those in the forum who know about or is experienced with FSU/Russian girls,

This happened just this afternoon. I was sitting near a bus stop with my phone in my hand. Appro. 2 meters away from me was this ch

By the way I havent been approached by a girl for a long time. Im feeling bad because I didnt get the girl from him. What were the odds though?

You should be glad the guy took the fat girl away. There is no lost, since there was no value from the start. You can only move forward and find someone less chubby!!!!

What I tend to do is very obviously check some chick out until she notices and gives a possible approach invitation. Really focus on that ass and them titties. If she sort of flicks her hair back at you then it's game on. Unless this kind of thing happens to you all the time I would say you're just overthinking it.