rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

ok hoping u gurus can help out.. theres no problem with me approaching and getting asian girls (FOB, Fresh Off the Boat) to go out with me.. and i can even get them to come over to my house. but i'm not able to get them in the sexual mood for sex. how should i proceed in getting them sexual?

If you have them in your place already, it is no different than a western girl. However, many Asian girls FOB may not be comfortable with escalation in public. Thai girls will rarely kiss in public.

Basically, get them home and then escalate as usual. I don't usually go more than just some touching and playful tickling or such in public though.

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:52 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If you have them in your place already, it is no different than a western girl. However, many Asian girls FOB may not be comfortable with escalation in public. Thai girls will rarely kiss in public.

Basically, get them home and then escalate as usual. I don't usually go more than just some touching and playful tickling or such in public though.

hi RioNomad.. actually, its quite different than a western girl from my experiences with them.. and i dont escalate with them in public. i try to do that with them when theyre at my house. but i also do the tickling, teasing and jokes when theyre at my house.. but they dont respond sexually. i seriously dont get it!!

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:56 AM)obla Wrote:  

hi RioNomad.. actually, its quite different than a western girl from my experiences with them.. and i dont escalate with them in public. i try to do that with them when theyre at my house. but i also do the tickling, teasing and jokes when theyre at my house.. but they dont respond sexually. i seriously dont get it!!

We need to distinguish...are you in Asia, in America dealing with 1st-gen FOB type Asians or are they Americanized Asians? This is important to know.

Rio basically has it down; keep it minimal (ie, hand holding) in public, but at your place or hers, go for the press...it never hurts to go for the kiss when you have an Asian girl in private.

What's your sample size? You couldn't close the deal with one Asian girl in your crib? Happened twice? Unless it happened a bunch of times with different Asian girls, and it doesn't happen with non-Asians (which I'm betting is not the case) the problem is not her continent of origin.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Talk about the unfailing genes in your family and how they have produced generation after generation of ivy leagures graduating Magna cum Laude. Oh wait... that was how to give her dad a boner...

Quote: (09-05-2012 01:05 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

What's your sample size? You couldn't close the deal with one Asian girl in your crib? Happened twice? Unless it happened a bunch of times with different Asian girls, and it doesn't happen with non-Asians (which I'm betting is not the case) the problem is not her continent of origin.

its been a bunch of times.. and this is what i dont understand. i really feel like i'm wasting my time for nothing with these asian girls.

as with non-asians, i dont mess with them.. i'm exclusive to asians only. these are the only girls i'm attracted to, no one else.

so what do i do?

My guess is you're not putting out a sexual vibe. Maybe you're being too fun and joky with the tickling etc. Slow it down. Look into her eyes and smirk slightly as you escalate to each next level - touching her hair, pulling her close to you, then going for the kiss etc. If she resists, do a take-away then repeat until she gets up and leaves or you're rooting around for a tissue.

Basic stuff. I don't think I need to give any special advice for Asians.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:56 AM)obla Wrote:  

My experience is with Thai girls IN Thailand, and Western born Asian girls in California. So I could possibly be wrong. However, once you get a girl IN your room, I don't see what could be different really.

I would have to go with RawGod and say you probably are not being sexual enough. How much escalation are you doing before you get them home? Even though Thai girls are reserved in public, I still do some escalation with them before we get to my place. I touch them, tickle a little, put my hat on their head if I'm wearing it, whatever.

Quote:Quote:

ok hoping u gurus can help out.. theres no problem with me approaching and getting asian girls (FOB, Fresh Off the Boat) to go out with me.. and i can even get them to come over to my house. but i'm not able to get them in the sexual mood for sex. how should i proceed in getting them sexual?

I've banged 12 FOB Asians both in Asia and in Europe (dated about 35 or so, probably made out with about 25). Never had any particular problem with escalation. In my experience, they're no more or less sexual than Western girls.

This also depends on the type of girl you're dealing with. Some girls are more sexually open than others. Sure, there are some girls who won't hold hands with you until you've been dating for a five months (I usually leave those alone), and there are girls who have no problem making out or sleeping with you on the first, second, of third date.

Basically, the following works best for me...

- Take her out to a trendy bar or lounge.
- Slowly escalate while you're out with her. Proceed as though you were easing into a hot tub. Begin with little innocent gestures of physical affection, and be mindful of her comfort level.
- If she seems comfortable with it (or reciprocates) then gradually escalate as usual.
- If she stiffens up or seems non-responsive, back off and see if she gets comfortable later.
- If by the third date you still haven't noticed any real escalation between the two of you, pull the plug and move on.

As a general rule, you should be making out on and off well before you decide to take her back to your place. It's good to tease her a bit by breaking off for a while shortly before she gets really into it. If this happens, I really can't see what can go wrong.

as with non-asians, i dont mess with them.. i'm exclusive to asians only. these are the only girls i'm attracted to, no one else.

If you don't have any non-Asians or Asian Westerners to compare with, how do you know this is something specific to Asian girls? Maybe it's just the way you've been acting.

Also, how many times is "a bunch of times"? If its just three, it could just be statistical bad luck. If it's between 5 and 10, I'd go with the others and say you're not being sexual enough before you get her to your place.

It might also be that you're picking girls from the wrong crowd. Are these girls from the same social circle, chess-club, music academy or what-have-you? I remember the Japanese girls I met through this one facebook group were extremely flakey, childish, naive, and almost asexual, yet the Japanese girls from the local music academy where I live were the total opposite (on time, considerate, sexy, classy, etc.) This might be something to consider as well.

Best of luck.

Quote: (09-05-2012 01:52 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

My guess is you're not putting out a sexual vibe. Maybe you're being too fun and joky with the tickling etc. Slow it down. Look into her eyes and smirk slightly as you escalate to each next level - touching her hair, pulling her close to you, then going for the kiss etc. If she resists, do a take-away then repeat until she gets up and leaves or you're rooting around for a tissue.

Basic stuff. I don't think I need to give any special advice for Asians.

that good advice.. but what do u mean by, "rooting around for a tissue"? can u explain this?

Quote: (09-05-2012 02:19 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I would have to go with RawGod and say you probably are not being sexual enough. How much escalation are you doing before you get them home? Even though Thai girls are reserved in public, I still do some escalation with them before we get to my place. I touch them, tickle a little, put my hat on their head if I'm wearing it, whatever.

to answer your question, before i take them home, i usually am holding their hand in public (depending on their comfort level), or kissing them at a lounge, or squeezing their arm/hand.

Quote: (09-05-2012 02:56 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Basically, the following works best for me...

- Take her out to a trendy bar or lounge.
- Slowly escalate while you're out with her. Proceed as though you were easing into a hot tub. Begin with little innocent gestures of physical affection, and be mindful of her comfort level.
- If she seems comfortable with it (or reciprocates) then gradually escalate as usual.
- If she stiffens up or seems non-responsive, back off and see if she gets comfortable later.
- If by the third date you still haven't noticed any real escalation between the two of you, pull the plug and move on.

As a general rule, you should be making out on and off well before you decide to take her back to your place. It's good to tease her a bit by breaking off for a while shortly before she gets really into it. If this happens, I really can't see what can go wrong.

thats a very good tactic to follow.. i will definitely use this.

If you don't have any non-Asians or Asian Westerners to compare with, how do you know this is something specific to Asian girls? Maybe it's just the way you've been acting.

well what has worked for me in the past has been to engage sexually at a place like a bar.. but this was in the past. i've tried doing this now but the girls dont get that responsive. i then get jokey or teasy to soften things up.. but in doing so, i think i lose my frame a bit. but maybe i should do takeaways from now on to see if this works as someone else suggested.

Also, how many times is "a bunch of times"? If its just three, it could just be statistical bad luck. If it's between 5 and 10, I'd go with the others and say you're not being sexual enough before you get her to your place.

i'd say its like 6 - 11 girls.. not good.

It might also be that you're picking girls from the wrong crowd.

theyre usually tourists visiting my city. they stay here for a week to a month before they return to their home country in asia.

If there's resistance, push a little further each time. Build comfort. Be confident and take control. She'll likely push back. Step back, then step forward. Alcohol helps, of course.

Asian girls like strong, dominant men. That's what they want in a white guy. Don't be a bitch, don't be their friend, be straightforward with them and escalate stealthy with them (put your hand on their leg under the table) until you can offer them a ride home, or walk her home, or get her back to your place.

At her place, sneak in with the bathroom line, then go for the bang. At your place, give her a drink, then go for the bang.

If she resists the bang keep trying. I swear to god Asian girls can offer huge last-minute resistance, more than white girls, I had one asian girl take four hours and she didn't do more than take her top off. However, she was really impressed at how far I went and texted me afterwards. I didn't reply because I was too pissed at the time, but now I probably would have done a follow up.

Another time I had an asian girl back her in dorms but she refused to tell me her room number because she knew I would bang her if I got inside of her room. So instead I tried to bang her in the laundry room but she didn't feel comfortable. Afterwards I gave her my number and again she texted me. I confused her text with a different girl's text and sent a message indicating I didn't know it was her, and I lost her, but the principle of pushing hard for sex to generate Asian female interest remained the same.

Finally, with another Asian girl, I got inside of her place and after using her bathroom I proceeded to make out with her and bang. No resistance all sex, I think she had a boyfriend judging from the pictures around her house but I couldn't tell. After banging her she flaked and I got a random text from her about a month later asking to hang out but then she changed her mind and I never heard from her again.

Compared to American White girls, American Asian girls...

- Have a higher threshold for game. More negs, more takeaways, more dominance please.
- Have weird LMR.
- Have smaller tits and flatter asses, but smoother skin and smoother pussies.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-05-2012 10:08 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Asian girls like strong, dominant men. That's what they want in a white guy. Don't be a bitch, don't be their friend, be straightforward with them and escalate stealthy with them (put your hand on their leg under the table) until you can offer them a ride home, or walk her home, or get her back to your place.

At her place, sneak in with the bathroom line, then go for the bang. At your place, give her a drink, then go for the bang.

If she resists the bang keep trying. I swear to god Asian girls can offer huge last-minute resistance, more than white girls, I had one asian girl take four hours and she didn't do more than take her top off. However, she was really impressed at how far I went and texted me afterwards. I didn't reply because I was too pissed at the time, but now I probably would have done a follow up.

Another time I had an asian girl back her in dorms but she refused to tell me her room number because she knew I would bang her if I got inside of her room. So instead I tried to bang her in the laundry room but she didn't feel comfortable. Afterwards I gave her my number and again she texted me. I confused her text with a different girl's text and sent a message indicating I didn't know it was her, and I lost her, but the principle of pushing hard for sex to generate Asian female interest remained the same.

Finally, with another Asian girl, I got inside of her place and after using her bathroom I proceeded to make out with her and bang. No resistance all sex, I think she had a boyfriend judging from the pictures around her house but I couldn't tell. After banging her she flaked and I got a random text from her about a month later asking to hang out but then she changed her mind and I never heard from her again.

- Have a higher threshold for game. More negs, more takeaways, more dominance please.
- Have weird LMR.
- Have smaller tits and flatter asses, but smoother skin and smoother pussies.

Sounds like shy and conservative girl game. These girls view themselves as not sluts....but are sluts, hence the LMR.

Besides language and cultural reason, Asian girl game is the same as any other girl game in general. There just more shy and conservative, which means more LMR.

Quote: (09-05-2012 07:55 AM)obla Wrote:  

to answer your question, before i take them home, i usually am holding their hand in public (depending on their comfort level), or kissing them at a lounge, or squeezing their arm/hand.

This may just be personal preference, but I wouldn't hold their hand. I think it sends a weak message. Maybe you are being too "lovey" with them and that is turning them off?

I rarely hold a girls hand. It is too boyfriendish. You want the physical escalation to be playful and sexual, not needy/boyfriend like.

If you are walking with a girl and feel the need to make some physical contact, do something playful. Give her a little shove/nudge with your shoulder (not too hard though, don't send her crashing to the ground lol) and a playful grin. That, or I like to put my hand and grab her around her ribs/side as we are walking and give a little squeeze/tickle. The will usually punch you, or try to shove you back or something.

If we are standing somewhere, like waiting for a cab, I will act like I am going to step on her toes. Then when they get off balance from trying to dodge your attempts, put your arm around her lower back and pull her in, lifting her up just slightly. if she is receptive to kissing in public, this is a good time to do it. Depending on how far I feel like pushing my limits, I may give her ass a quick squeeze here too.

This should probably be another thread. My ex was Korean and the girl im hitting now is korean. Both are very similar and are the only korean chicks i've banged so far. Both were insecure about their pussies. My ex refused me to give her cunnilingus. The new one doesn't refuse but every time i go down there she pushes my head and says "no no no" i do it anyway and she goes insane and loves it but won't admit it. They both have claimed that their pussies are ugly. My ex never really showed visible signs of orgasming like spasms, pushing me off her when it gets to intense or telling me to keep hitting a certain spot. New one doesn't really show signs except shaking, telling me to keep hitting her in certain spots. Not sure if this is just koreans or what, but it can get fuckin annoying. These were not fobs either.

Quote: (09-05-2012 09:10 AM)dirtman Wrote:  

If there's resistance, push a little further each time. Build comfort. Be confident and take control. She'll likely push back. Step back, then step forward. Alcohol helps, of course.

i will do as you suggested, sir.. and yes i agree with u about the alcohol.

Quote: (09-05-2012 10:08 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

the principle of pushing hard for sex to generate Asian female interest remained the same.

been trying to do this.. but pushing can freak them out a bit.. how would u suggest i proceed?

- Have weird LMR.

i agree..

Sounds like shy and conservative girl game. These girls view themselves as not sluts....but are sluts, hence the LMR.

Besides language and cultural reason, Asian girl game is the same as any other girl game in general. There just more shy and conservative, which means more LMR.

i think they think that theyre not sluts.. but they really are.. no matter how much they deny it.

This may just be personal preference, but I wouldn't hold their hand. I think it sends a weak message. Maybe you are being too "lovey" with them and that is turning them off?

I rarely hold a girls hand. It is too boyfriendish. You want the physical escalation to be playful and sexual, not needy/boyfriend like.

If you are walking with a girl and feel the need to make some physical contact, do something playful. Give her a little shove/nudge with your shoulder (not too hard though, don't send her crashing to the ground lol) and a playful grin. That, or I like to put my hand and grab her around her ribs/side as we are walking and give a little squeeze/tickle. The will usually punch you, or try to shove you back or something.

If we are standing somewhere, like waiting for a cab, I will act like I am going to step on her toes. Then when they get off balance from trying to dodge your attempts, put your arm around her lower back and pull her in, lifting her up just slightly. if she is receptive to kissing in public, this is a good time to do it. Depending on how far I feel like pushing my limits, I may give her ass a quick squeeze here too.

youre coorect.. when i would hold hands, i myself felt a bit weak like its "boyfriendish" like you said. i think the objective, as you imply, is to create that sexual momentum.. but being confident about it too. as for your escalation tactics, they sound very good and i'll try them.

been trying to do this.. but pushing can freak them out a bit.. how would u suggest i proceed?

If a girl freaks out, I calm them down first. "Hey, hey, hey" (in a soft voice) "relax, just relax, nothing bad is happening to you..."

Then, I go hard on them. "Are you okay?" If she's a real bitch: "Is there something wrong with you?"

After putting them in their place, I resume escalating... "See, you got nothing to worry about babe..." as I slide my fingers through her hair and pull her head in for a kiss, etc.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I have to agree with Sam that asian girls have big LMR to you or me, let me explain...

I date Asian girls only and the ones I did manage to bang the LMR felt I was climbing the mountain by a way of a cliff.

These girls give out on 1st and 2nd date. To me or you they might give out on date 4 or 5 or even never.

They gave out on 1st date to other guys, so why not you?

You got to find a way to get it right early. I usually get it 4th date or later, and even the numbers are dismal. I know my game sucks. When I go to for the attack in my room they smell the doubt when I go to take their clothes off.

My idiot cousin who leads like a caveman gets into their pants on first date. He devirginized an asian girl on first date that he met in a chat room. He went to her house picked her up and brought her to his place for a party. 1 hour later he had his hand on her thigh, two hours later he's telling everybody she's spending the night.

He used to f*ck girls in front of other people, pass them around to his friends, did not give a f*ck at all. F*cking animal. He's strategy is you can tell me whatever you want but I'll still do what I want.

Quote: (09-05-2012 04:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If a girl freaks out, I calm them down first. "Hey, hey, hey" (in a soft voice) "relax, just relax, nothing bad is happening to you..."

Then, I go hard on them. "Are you okay?" If she's a real bitch: "Is there something wrong with you?"

After putting them in their place, I resume escalating... "See, you got nothing to worry about babe..." as I slide my fingers through her hair and pull her head in for a kiss, etc.

will do this.. no problem. thanks

Quote: (09-06-2012 04:18 AM)wolf Wrote:  

He's strategy is you can tell me whatever you want but I'll still do what I want.

i will follow this philosophy from now on.. and with confidence of course.

I'm with everyone else...you're not being aggressive enough.

Quote: (09-05-2012 03:56 PM)obla Wrote:  

^That is your problem right there.

here listen to this...next time you have a new girl in your room, turn on a movie and turn off the lights. then when she is all settled start playing with her bra-strap. then after a little while pull her forward and unclasp her bra...IF she resists just tell her not to worry, to just trust you...then keep escalating. Once you neglect verbal resistance you will crack the code...

Quote: (09-06-2012 03:59 PM)Feo Wrote:  

I'm with everyone else...you're not being aggressive enough.

Quote: (09-05-2012 03:56 PM)obla Wrote:  

^That is your problem right there.

here listen to this...next time you have a new girl in your room, turn on a movie and turn off the lights. then when she is all settled start playing with her bra-strap. then after a little while pull her forward and unclasp her bra...IF she resists just tell her not to worry, to just trust you...then keep escalating. Once you neglect verbal resistance you will crack the code...

damn i hope ur right, feo.. cuz i'm really about to completely give up on this. its just amaxing the number of asian girls i can get to come over.. so very few ever commit to sex.. i do hope this tactic does work cuz i'm so damn fuckin desperate. thanks man.

!!! PLEASE READ -- ANOTHER FAILED ATTEMPT -- PLEASE READ !!!

i met a jap 6 months ago.. she was here for a short period of time. while she was here, she mentioned she had a boyfriend. but this didnt stop me from trying to make my moves. i tried kissing her, but she wouldnt let me. she left for japan.

6 months later, she returns. and we met up last nite. i took her to my house. i dimmed the lights, turned the tv and we chatted. we talk about dirty words in japanese like, pussy, dick, fuck, etc. and i'm thinking this could be turning both of us on. after chatting more, she mentions her boyfriend. and i'm like, what the fuck?! but i ignore this and i keep chatting.

she then went to the bathroom. when she came out she said it was getting too late and had to go home. i suggested that she sleep over cuz it too late. but she left anyway.

so, i know i did little kino escalation.. but deep down, i felt that kinoing wouldnt feel right to her.. what i dont undwerstand is, why the hell is she with me instead of with her boyfriend?? i dont get this!! but i promise all of you that next time, i'm going to kino.. i dont give a fuck if she protests, i'm gonna do it!

^haha. stop looking at things so technically. Just go with the flow..

Also dude, asian chicks are ok..but after a while you're going to want a girl with some ass...

I agree with Sam here on Asian Americans (or anyone Westernized in general honestly). The amount of LTR they give out varies from putting up no LTRs to almost a brick wall. They'll put up a big front about "not being that type of girl" or "I've never done a one night stand" just to maintain that innocence image when it's really all bullshit. Just be persistent, if you're able to get her at your place or vice versa then it's really only a matter of time as long as you keep at it.