rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminism’s Rotting Corpse

The thread subject is from an article about Shulamith Firestone. According to wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

She was a central figure in the early development of radical feminism...

Here is a link to the article.

some excerpts:

Firestone published her radical manifesto calling for the liberation of women from childbirth’s unfair burden—and from gender itself—at only 25. That’s around the age when schizophrenia tends to claim its victims, of which she was one.

(so she was nuts)

But while academics and “educators” forcibly incarnate the discredited musings of a troubled young woman from the Nixon era, it is pop culture that seems, in spite of itself, to instinctively recoil at all this “liberation.”

(I guess the message matters more than whether it was true or not)

Firestone’s friends, family, and feminist admirers duly posted effusive memorials all over the Internet, but none of them was with her when she passed away. She’d been dead for a week when her landlord discovered her decaying corpse.

So much for that “communitarian” spirit.

(I found this morbidly fitting)

Feminism: a cry for extinction

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.