rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nordics & Baltic

Nordics & Baltic

Hey, I have been following this (awesome) forum for a while and since I'm gonna be hitting Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn and Vilnius for business (and maybe some pussy) I thought why not sign up to post my impressions...

I know there are already loads of posts and info on these places but I would greatly appreciate any insight and/or updated infos on these cities and the local talent.

Looking immensly forward to this trip since my current location is not endowed with anything above a 6 and I do have a penchant for the nordic/slavic type.

Been to Prague and Budapest two years ago: loads of überhot chicks but not really on the same level as the norwegian beauties you can find in the Baleares or the Algarve. Hopefully the swedish and finnish versions can match that level of talent!

Due to some lithuanian connections I've been able to do some FB pipelining using some variation of below routine:

[Image: zx9bmu.bmp]

It will be a numbers and hit&miss game once in Vilnius, but if one 1 in 6 agrees to a meetup, that will already be a good ratio.

Cheers,
TC

Nordics & Baltic

Your routine is in far to elaborate English and relying on irony/sarcasm which is always a gamble in EE/FSU. I'd think you'd have more success playing the "new ex-pat" card. Of course, if you're staying in hotels that will be hard to pull off. You have to convince any talent that you're surveying apartments from your hotel room.

Nordics & Baltic

Yeah, communication will be a problem in the Baltics. Best chance will be to rely on my contacts there to get into some social circles. I also heard that it is not a ONS culture...

The impression I have of Stockholm given to me by a swedish co-worker from the south, is of a hip, posh and glamorous place with the according type of people. So whilst communication might be easier there, the mindset will probably be far less flirty.

There is this thing about nordic women: they are never bitchy or arrogant when you approach but they also do not give the necessary feedback required for calibration. You never know where you stand with them...

Nordics & Baltic

Quote: (09-04-2012 08:50 AM)Troncat Wrote:  

Yeah, communication will be a problem in the Baltics. Best chance will be to rely on my contacts there to get into some social circles. I also heard that it is not a ONS culture...

The impression I have of Stockholm given to me by a swedish co-worker from the south, is of a hip, posh and glamorous place with the according type of people. So whilst communication might be easier there, the mindset will probably be far less flirty.

There is this thing about nordic women: they are never bitchy or arrogant when you approach but they also do not give the necessary feedback required for calibration. You never know where you stand with them...

Troncat, i'm not sure how old you are but you do realize you are talking to a barely legal chick in that facebook chat. She lists her hometown as Panevezys, and her school as Panevezys 5th secondary school (high school) so unless she's 18 I wouldn't even touch those pubescent chicks with a 10 foot pole [Image: smile.gif]