rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you're dating should u show signs of jealousy?

Hey guys ive been seeing this girl for a while now and although i havent made it official. I just wanted to know for future reference should there be times where you show some signs of jealousy? I havent shown any signs really as im told by her that i am "emotionless". I think im doing alright going my way but is there ever a time to have such traits cause i know alot of guys do

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

Alot of guys also aren't players and are betas. Showing signs of jealousy will make her think you're afraid of losing her and that you think her value is higher than yours. Jealousy shows that you're invested in a relationship, and the one who's less invested wins. If what you're doing so far works, why change it?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Thanks g [Image: wink.gif]

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

Quote: (09-03-2012 11:43 PM)joker Wrote:  

Spell things out.

[Image: attachment.jpg7624]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sure you can be jealous ... you can also ask her to be your boyfriend and start wearing skirts...

Nah jealousy is an absolute no bro. In any aspect. Your supposed to be the shit. In any case if someone wants to play you in any way. That will be his/her loss.
If she flirts with other dudes, then ignore her and keep being the shit.
This reminds me.
We all know how the Barbershop is a place for men to come relax , talk shit about whatever and get groomed up. A guy decided to bring his girl with him the other day. Before he even had a seat I smirked to myself because I knew where this was going. Every dude in the shop was lowkey eyeing her. Eventually i see him with two arms around her, a sign of insecurity ( him saying shes mine, you cant have her). Well he had to let go because he had to get his haircut.

His girl got up to walk out front and he yells out "umm where are you going?". She ignored him. Since I wasn't cutting I decided to step outside. Before I could open my mouth she hits me with " I cant believe he acts like that!" . I play stupid and say " like what?" .
She went on to explain all of the insecure things he does.
Trust me, you do NOT want to be this man.Jealous and insecure.

When I date, my issue is, I am too indifferent. I don't know if it's a British thing or what. If they say they are meeting up with a male friend, I don't express that I care (I don't).

Maybe I should pretend to be upset or concerned, so I can dig deeper into their emotional shells?

I think Pusscrook would know about this best, he seems to be the most renown vampire of these parts.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:03 PM)Moma Wrote:  

When I date, my issue is, I am too indifferent. I don't know if it's a British thing or what. If they say they are meeting up with a male friend, I don't express that I care (I don't).

Maybe I should pretend to be upset or concerned, so I can dig deeper into their emotional shells?
No, I'm the same way man. I could care less about any girl so I can't ACT like I give a fuck if she meets up with another guy. I'm pretty sure most guys start handcuffing once they get a taste of some pussy which is a no-no in my player handbook.

I find that there is a sometimes subtle line between being jealous and reacting to a girl being disrespectful.

a girl seeing other guys is fine. what about if she is taking calls from other guys while in your apartment? or texting guys every few minutes on her phone? I'm pretty strict that when she is hanging out with me, I cannot see her fucking around on the phone.

recently I had a girl tell me she was on her period. I was like "again? you were just on your fucking period". turns out she had started fucking an ex boyfriend again, condomless, and had to take a morning after pill. my reward was this girl bleeding all over my stuff, again. I called her gross, but then fucked her anyway. I think I even let her stay over. in hindsight, I should have fucked her and then kicked her out immediately after. would that have been jealousy, or self-respect?

I was fucking a girl recently and she had a few bruises, I say, "I'm sorry, did I do that the other night", she says "no, that's from... someone else". this is what I am talking about, christ, these girls are whores.

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:06 AM)plague Wrote:  

I find that there is a sometimes subtle line between being jealous and reacting to a girl being disrespectful.

a girl seeing other guys is fine. what about if she is taking calls from other guys while in your apartment? or texting guys every few minutes on her phone? I'm pretty strict that when she is hanging out with me, I cannot see her fucking around on the phone.

recently I had a girl tell me she was on her period. I was like "again? you were just on your fucking period". turns out she had started fucking an ex boyfriend again, condomless, and had to take a morning after pill. my reward was this girl bleeding all over my stuff, again. I called her gross, but then fucked her anyway. I think I even let her stay over. in hindsight, I should have fucked her and then kicked her out immediately after. would that have been jealousy, or self-respect?

I was fucking a girl recently and she had a few bruises, I say, "I'm sorry, did I do that the other night", she says "no, that's from... someone else". this is what I am talking about, christ, these girls are whores.

they dont even try to hide it anymore. fucking multiple guys at the same time is more and more common

nah.. even if you are then don't show it.

that "emotionless" was shittest, she tried to put you in a box and wanted you to explain yourself. silly girls hahahah

No.Never show signs of jealousy.Keep superior status.Even when Turks came and flirted with my girls I did not give a damn.Since I am superior they will lose at the end.I only let the Turks entertain them for a bit.

In my experience, whenever I show jealousy I lose the girl.

The ideal dynamic is to get her to put you on HER pedestal. When a girl deeply respects and actually fears losing you, she is less likely going to stray or test you.

Its like this. There's jealousy as a weak emotion -- i.e. Her beavhior indicates she might be getting considering other options & your reaction = I'm afraid of losing you therefore I am going to behave xyz, in which case your jealous (re)actions are flowing from a lower plane of consciousness.

And then there is "Jealous" as a strong masculine emotion -- acknowledging that a bitch is yours and behaving in a manner which reinforces this truth.

Now, in your case, as you said "you haven't made it official," it might be inappropriate to behave in a manner that assumes ownership, but, there is nothing wrong per se, with, if a bitch is yours, making sure she knows it. Bitches will test you, they want to know are you strong enough to keep them in line. Its the nature of the beast and today's society changes the rules of the game bc pimpslapping a hoe will get you locked up, even if on a primal level, its what they want.

My advice: Let the bitch play, but have a clear line established. If she crosses the line, (metaphorically) pimpslap her. If she keeps doing it break up with her. You're not showing jealousy by protecting your investment, you show jealousy by over-valuing it.

Yea, P125 is right, I think I need work on showing jealousy in the sense that I own the bitch.
I just don't show it at all so I would need to work on that.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

If I show jealousy I either tease her or frame it as disrespectful.

One time I was getting coffee with a regular and her friend. As my girl is getting coffee some dude comes up running whack game. He was "you live in... Right"

Anyways we left and I said "he was cute why didn't you get his number?" Her and her friend reply (loudly) with OMG HE WAS SOOOOOOO CREEEEEPY EWWWWW.

Along the theme of jealous....is it okay to tell a woman that you're trying to seduce that she is too good for the guy she's with.

I hit up a girl a while back and was real persistent. I know I come across as alpha basically letting her know that I wanted her. I'm a "relatively" alpha looking guy. 6'2. Full head of hair. Semi athletic looking.

She wouldn't give me her number cause she said she'd been going out with this guy for a while. She said if something happens she would let me know if she saw me though.

I saw her a few times since then, and she was always rubber necking looking at me. Doing double takes so I know I made some kind of impression. One time, she was driving by in the grocery parking lot and slowed down to make sure it was me she was seeing.

This is also kind of funny, but I saw her like a week ago at the store and she was with her mom. Her mom kept looking at me and smiling kind of like "what a decent fine upstanding young man, I wish my daughter would date someone like you" The girl looked a little nervous and kind of avoided eye contact. I think on a count of how aggressive I was the first time I made the impression. I just left with my food.

I saw her today at the grocery with ...I presume her guy.....I couldn't fucking believe it! He was like a short, beta looking, skinny ass hipster. I could literally kill him with one or two punches. Now, I know looks aren't the main thing for women...but my God, seeing her fine ( high 8 to 9 ) ass standing next to him just didn't look right. It looked almost un natural. He could not protect her proper if it came to it. I know I'm biased , but I think I could possibly seduce her away from him. It really threw me for a loop seeing her with such a beta looking dude.

I was thinking of when I see her again...trying to re seduce her, and if need be, telling her , in a non-angry way, that she's just too good for that guy. At least someone has to plant this seed. There's no way such a beta looking dude could be fucking her proper.....like I would.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Absolutely, NO! Don't show any indication of weakness - I know this sounds cruel and heartless, but the best way to keep her, is the I don't give a fuck attitude. The moment you start showing any indication, that you are jealous, is the moment pandora's panties will be dropping, in front of some other dude, because she KNOWS you are HER bitch, and that she has emotional control - you may as well just wear a chastity belt, let her lock your cock up, and give her the key - you don't want to do this, trust me! I dealt with a similar situation, a few months back.

She is playing with you, it might not seem that way, but the majority of women get off, on seeing us men suffer like this - especially beta's, she might be at the store with that hipster, but my guess is, he is being her emotional tampon, and manservant most of the time. What do I suggest?

1. Don't give a fuck, if your woman is loyal, it will be unspoken, and unquestionable; remember, reacting quickly to her actions and opening up emotionally, shows you are NOT just weak, but also needy too, and it tells her, she is the only pussy you have on tap, and gives her leverage to manipulate you - don't put yourself in that position, once you do, it's hard to dig yourself out

2. Don't buy into her "emotionless" bullshit, every good man, that profits from anything, schemes about first in his mind, don't put your foot on the clutch, until you know for certain, which gear you want to shift to, for this "relationship"

Anyways, treat her like anything else, don't put her on a pedestal, and adopt the mentality that, she is LUCKY to even spend time with you, otherwise, discard accordingly, rinse, and move onto the next hoe.

Hope this helps.

@robreke - I wouldn't say she's too good for him, because that puts her on a pedestal and she may feel the need to defend him. In fact, never mention the guy.

Just non-chalatntly ask her out again, sounds like that's what she's waiting for, and she'll certainly like you doing it regardless.

Jealousy itself is beta/omega. If you do feel it at all, you must reframe it as "Don't be wasting my time."

Sometimes your girl actually wants you to be jealous, but even then, DON'T DO IT.

Barry

Jealousy is for losers. It's about your insecurities.

I have been messing around with this a lot lately. It depends on how into you she is right now. If she is on the fence, then never show jealousy. If she is deep into you then showing jealousy will let her think that she is OK (not going to get her heart broken) to fall even deeper.

No. No, you shouldn't. Remember: betas mate-guard.

Always remember that and make sure your body language is of the IDGAF variety.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Ive been dating this girl for 2 months...about once to twice a week. Been raw dogging her. Im thinking of asking her if she is seeing other men and framing the main reason as because we have been having unprotected sex and I just want to know for my own benefit. I would ask in a non needy way but I do want to know. Is this approach okay?

for what its worth...we have both told each other we like each other and she calls me "love" alot. But no "I love you" yet.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin