rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My situation. (Advice needed guys)

Okay, so here's a little background information on me before I tell you my situation:

I'm a blonde-haired, blue-eyed 18 year old lad from Manchester, England. Athletically built and 6ft 1. For my age I am very well travelled and I'm studying business management at a good university in England. In the second year of my course I have the opportunity to travel to another country and study at a university. After finally shortlisting my choices to Australia and the US, I came to the conclusion that I am more suitable to the US style of life and I have visited it before, enjoying it thoroughly.
Now here comes the main bit... in this year of study in the US, I want to go to the place where I will have the best chance of getting laid the most times. Without sounding like I am up myself, I don't struggle for girls.. but I want to know according to the American members on this site, which university/location will probably see me getting most female attention/which place you would recommend for easy and hot pussy. Since I will be 19 when I get to the US, I am below the legal drinking age unfortunately. Therefore, it will undoubtedly be day game at the university for me and other hot spots around town which I can pick up girls.

This is the list of universities I can choose from:

- Boston College
- University of Iowa
- Iowa State University
- Montana State University
- Purdue University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Missouri, Columbia
- University of Richmond
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Berkeley, California

I've heard a mixture of things from people on this side of the pond, but anyone who has visited these colleges before might be able to give me a more accurate reply. My accent in America also seems to go down a storm, which helps in introducing yourself to the average American girl. My friend is currently in Florida at a golfing college and says that his accent is the biggest weapon in his pulling arsenal when it comes to girls in the Orange county.

I apologise if there was a similar topic to this a while back, but I doubt it.. as my situation is kind of unique at this point.

FYI, the other locations around the globe I could've chosen from were:

- Australia (Sydney and Melbourne)
- New Zealand (Auckland)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
- China (Beijing and Hong Kong)
- Taiwan
- Germany (Munich)
- Spain (Madrid)
- Canada (Toronto and Montreal)
- Mexico (Guadalajara)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- France (Paris)
- Portugal (Faro)
- Argentina (Buenos Aires)

Quote: (09-02-2012 07:57 PM)IdiotAbroad Wrote:  

Okay, so here's a little background information on me before I tell you my situation:

I'm a blonde-haired, blue-eyed 18 year old lad from Manchester, England. Athletically built and 6ft 1. For my age I am very well travelled and I'm studying business management at a good university in England. In the second year of my course I have the opportunity to travel to another country and study at a university. After finally shortlisting my choices to Australia and the US, I came to the conclusion that I am more suitable to the US style of life and I have visited it before, enjoying it thoroughly.
Now here comes the main bit... in this year of study in the US, I want to go to the place where I will have the best chance of getting laid the most times. Without sounding like I am up myself, I don't struggle for girls.. but I want to know according to the American members on this site, which university/location will probably see me getting most female attention/which place you would recommend for easy and hot pussy. Since I will be 19 when I get to the US, I am below the legal drinking age unfortunately. Therefore, it will undoubtedly be day game at the university for me and other hot spots around town which I can pick up girls.

- Boston College
- University of Iowa
- Iowa State University
- Purdue University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Richmond
- Berkeley, California

I've heard a mixture of things from people on this side of the pond, but anyone who has visited these colleges before might be able to give me a more accurate reply. My accent in America also seems to go down a storm, which helps in introducing yourself to the average American girl. My friend is currently in Florida at a golfing college and says that his accent is the biggest weapon in his pulling arsenal when it comes to girls in the Orange county.

I apologise if there was a similar topic to this a while back, but I doubt it.. as my situation is kind of unique at this point.

- New Zealand (Auckland)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
- Taiwan
- Germany (Munich)
- Spain (Madrid)
- Mexico (Guadalajara)
- France (Paris)
- Portugal (Faro)

Forget about Boston College. The girls there are probably the hottest in Boston, but the city has too many international students ...so you wont stand out as much. Also the winter is miserable. Texas A&M is mostly for agricultural students and the best looking girls in Texas go to other universities, such as University of Texas at Austin. I would choose between University of Colorado, Boulder (had a friend who went there and most of the chicks he banged were hot and there are probably the fewest chubby girls here) or one of the Iowa universities (your exotic factor will be sky high).

It's college. You'll find horny, attractive girls everywhere. Think about what you want to do with yourself, and how you can use those skills and networks advantageously in your career.

What type of major are you?

Wisconsin and Cal-Berkeley are fantastic schools with a strong network, and provide a great campus experience.

Missouri has a renowned journalism program. A&M has a strong engineering program. Iowa has a strong agricultural program. BC allows you to network and find access to internships, especially in the startup community.

Point is. Don't worry about where you'll get laid the most. There is hot pussy anywhere, and you'll get laid the most wherever you go that matches what you're looking for academically because you'll be happy and confident as a result.

IdiotAbroad,

I agree with what Chochemonger said about UColorado, Boulder. I don't necessarily agree that Boston College would have the hottest, but def. agree about the glut of international students in Boston.

One thing I would say for sure is that Berkeley, California must absolutely be crossed off the list, as according to your criteria. There's even a term for a girl that would be unacceptable anywhere else, but ok in Berkely......Berkely cute.

Quote: (09-02-2012 09:39 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

It's college. You'll find horny, attractive girls everywhere. Think about what you want to do with yourself, and how you can use those skills and networks advantageously in your career.

What type of major are you?

Wisconsin and Cal-Berkeley are fantastic schools with a strong network, and provide a great campus experience.

Missouri has a renowned journalism program. A&M has a strong engineering program. Iowa has a strong agricultural program. BC allows you to network and find access to internships, especially in the startup community.

Point is. Don't worry about where you'll get laid the most. There is hot pussy anywhere, and you'll get laid the most wherever you go that matches what you're looking for academically because you'll be happy and confident as a result.

All the universities he listed are good American universities with solid academic programs in most fields, so he cant go wrong in that sense. But nothing wrong with doing some pussy research when picking schools, that are similar in quality. There are no Harvards or Yales on that list.
For example, I picked Uppsala University in Sweden (which is one of the top universities there) for my year abroad, but i should have picked Malmo or University of Stockholm. I later found out that Upssala university girls where some of the most uptight and academically serious in Sweden. In college you will get laid anywhere especially nowadays, but there are universities where you can get laid like a king and others, where you can just do pretty well. So doing a bit of research can mean the difference between a great and a good experience,

Wisconsin is looking real good on that list. You want to be somewhere where you can stick out. Not many International Students are flocking to Badger land.

If you still have international choices outside of USA then consider Montreal. I am not sure which school it is McGill or Concordia? Both would offer a different experience (McGill more serious, tons of internationals - Concordia more locals, Canadians, and Ontario broads) but the City in general is full of sluts and the drinking age is 18!

The best quality and quantity of hot college girls in the US are found at the big Southeastern and Southwestern/SoCal unis.

You don't have any of those on your list-too bad for you

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

- Boston College
- University of Iowa
- Iowa State University
- Purdue University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Richmond
- Berkeley, California

I was doing my own research for exchange options a little while ago, we both have some options in common. From all my googling and asking of Americans I know, Purdue University is a sausage fest, lot more guys then girls. Boston College is Jesuit and they're strict on partying and underage drinking and so is Boston as a city in general with a really early last call.

This wasn't an option for me but as for as reputation for girls and partying goes U. Wisconsin has a good rep for girls and nightlife and so does Madison in general.

Supporting what Technic said I've also been told that Berkeley girls aren't very attractive, but if you have UC Berkeley as an option you should have all the other UC campuses as well, if that's case I'd pick UC Santa Barbara (it's my first American choice for exchange) top rated party school with great weather, its own on campus beach and a very attractive student body.

I'd go Boudler, CO or Texas A&M.

If you want the most quantity of pussy, Bangkok might be the best. If you want visual quality of girls and good nightlife, stay in Europe. This about your resume too. A school in the US might be best for your resume. Berkeley doesn't have quality but it has a very good academic reputation. Some of those other schools are solid too. Some might be better than others for your major.

- Boston College
- University of Iowa
- Iowa State University
- Purdue University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Richmond
- Berkeley, California

- New Zealand (Auckland)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
- Taiwan
- Germany (Munich)
- Spain (Madrid)
- Mexico (Guadalajara)
- France (Paris)
- Portugal (Faro)

I can't say I have been to many of these schools but here are my thoughts. Being decent looking and having a British accent in the US is a deadly combination. Just being at a bar talking loudly will get girls to approach you. I have quite a few British friends and it is so easy for them. So I think you can get laid with relative ease at any of those schools.
I think of the lot, Texas A&M will be your best bet. The quality of girls there is very high and they are generally quite dumb. I also think the weather will be a nice change from Manchester.

2nd and 3rd on my list would be University of Wisconsin and University of Colorado. Both are usually ranked in the top party school lists. I have never been to either place but would assume the girls in Colorado would be hotter.

From a pure academic perspective I would go to Berkeley but there will be a ton of hippie-ish girls as well as a ton of asian girls. So not sure if that is your scene...

Maybe I'm going against the grain here, but it seems to me that you should pick a school based on your academic career. Berkeley is a great school.

Boston College is kind of far from Boston, but the girls there are cute and Boston is full of college chicks if you can make it into the city (BC has a stop on the Boston subway, called the T). Check out Newbury Street for fly girls who are out shopping.

UC- Boulder is a party school, plus it's in one of the best places in the US as far as sightseeing.

I'd say that Boston College would be the best choice, by far. Boston is a great city with a multitude of colleges nearby and friendly women. I went to a Big Ten school, but I wouldn't recommend an international student go to one if they're looking to pick women up. The girls strongly coalesce around frat dudes and guys who act like frat dudes and it's most likely you'll be dorming if you decide to study abroad in the US.

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:37 AM)Deif Wrote:  

I'd say that Boston College would be the best choice, by far. Boston is a great city with a multitude of colleges nearby and friendly women. I went to a Big Ten school, but I wouldn't recommend an international student go to one if they're looking to pick women up. The girls strongly coalesce around frat dudes and guys who act like frat dudes and it's most likely you'll be dorming if you decide to study abroad in the US.

[Image: tumblr_lybhcaaC5r1qhzjz5.png]

So whats the issue?

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:55 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:37 AM)Deif Wrote:  

So whats the issue?

Dorming is considered low status.

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:57 AM)Deif Wrote:  

He's 18 y.o. And he's coming to the States next year. What kind of status do you expect him to have @19? He doesn't need a status for a drunk college slut. Besides, he is 6'1", athletically built, and has an English accent. THAT is his status, and a license to slay.

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:16 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

He doesn't need a status for a drunk college slut.

I'm going to disagree with you, using my four years at a Big Ten school as reference and the fact that I pretty much exclusively go after girls on a college campus these days. You need status and lots of it.

There are a lot of 6' 1'', athletic (whatever that means) guys on a college campus. He will already be working from a status-deficit from being in the dorm, which is why I believe he'd benefit strongly from having a great city like Boston in his backyard.

The kids he'll be going to school with will be from upper-middle class and upper class backgrounds should he choose to attend Wisconsin. They're not going to be impressed by an English accent or his country of origin. Not saying the same isn't true for Boston College, but there are like 17 colleges in the Boston-Cambridge area and many of them are big universities to boot.

That said the sheer volume of kids his age in the Boston area is why I'd tell him to choose BC over Wisconsin.

UW Madison was fantastic. I'm really jealous that you have college ahead of you.

Most of my best friends I met in the dorms. I have never in my life heard that dorms are "low status". Its where everybody meets their friends.

The girls at UW were good and Madison is a great town. Its dumb to go to a school just for the girls, but I'd say UT-Austin would have the best looking girls hands down on your list.

Edit, I just noticed you don't have UT-Austin up there. I haven't been to Texas A&M but unless its a tech school, I'd imagine the talent is similar to UT-Austin. Word on the street is ASU or UC-Santa Barbra have the hottest girls.

I feel like I'm blowing a lot of minds here given the disagreement I'm getting from people with my assessment that he's going to be at a disadvantage while dorming. Let me clear some things up:

Imagine, you're an 18 year old setting foot on campus for the first time. You're dorming in a cramped, old room with one another kid (maybe two other kids) where drinking is most likely prohibited. You don't have a fake ID, so the cluster of bars which together are the beating heart of campus nightlife are off limits to you.

This leaves you with two options: frat parties and house parties. Already, you're at a disadvantage to the hosts. The frat dudes will monopolize your fellow freshman lasses by virtue of the fact that they have rooms with Grey Goose (an upgrade from the $79-a-keg beer they've distributed to the plebian masses), and established status over you because everybody knows frat dudes come from rich families. Plus it's their house and if you happen to get in their way, they will force you out. Nevermind the fact that only the lower-tier frats (who don't really get that many girls anyway) are the only ones who throw parties for random freshmen.

But wait, you decide to join a fraternity. Fall Rush comes around and you try for the upper-tier frats where model-like sorority sluts and townies with an affinity for cocaine coalesce. What's that? You're studying abroad and are only going to be here for a year? Sorry, but rush is half a semester and it's not like you're going to be sticking around to pay us thousands of dollars worth of dues over the next 3.5 years.

So house parties it is then. You find out in the first few weeks that college house parties are, by and large, notorious for being cock fests unless the hosts are athletes at the university which, in that case, you're doubly disadvantaged by the fact that you don't live at the house and the fact that college athletes (especially in the Big Ten) are in the upper echelon of athleticism worldwide.

Point is: he's facing an uphill struggle and he might lose out on girls even if he has looks and game simply because his logistics are bad. So, what can he do to maximize success?

1. Get a fake ID
2. Weigh the option of living off-campus. I am hesitant to recommend this because, like others have said, you will more than likely meet your circle of friends in the dorm.
3. Move to a large city with a surplus of women (Boston).

Cliffnotes: being a freshman sucks

Quote:Deif Wrote:  

There are a lot of 6' 1'', athletic (whatever that means) guys on a college campus. He will already be working from a status-deficit from being in the dorm, which is why I believe he'd benefit strongly from having a great city like Boston in his backyard.

I've no idea what are you talking about. In fact, being in dorms is guaranteed to increase his circle. Campus students, especially frosh and soph (who are on their own for the first time), hookup with other campus students almost exclusively. There are parties on each floor of each dorm basically nightly. It's all they know and CAN DO since sluttying in bars is closed off to them until they are 21.

I'd advise against big cities like Boston since it's more expensive and there are a lot more options for students to do and go. To maximize the pull with his college peers better to be (only game) in a small(er) town.

From his list I'd choose Iowa (boring is good, nothing to do but fuck).

For area beauty Boulder (though feminist bent).

For combination of small (party) town and good school Madison.

For academics alone Berkeley hands down.

PS

OK, I've written this before reading Deif's last post, but I'm still sticking with it [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:22 AM)Deif Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:16 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

He doesn't need a status for a drunk college slut.

I'm going to disagree with you, using my four years at a Big Ten school as reference and the fact that I pretty much exclusively go after girls on a college campus these days. You need status and lots of it.

The kids he'll be going to school with will be from upper-middle class and upper class backgrounds should he choose to attend Wisconsin. They're not going to be impressed by an English accent or his country of origin. Not saying the same isn't true for Boston College, but there are like 17 colleges in the Boston-Cambridge area and many of them are big universities to boot.

That said the sheer volume of kids his age in the Boston area is why I'd tell him to choose BC over Wisconsin.

Your trolling buddy. Stick a tall and personable Britt in any part of North America and its DHV. Ive seen it to many times first hand in HS and when I parties prior to going to school myself. Hell even the Nigerian kats we're pulling because they had more European swagger then us boony North Americans. They would DJ and have dorm parties and the white girls would just file through.

*News Flash*

Most kids going to University are coming from parents with money. School costs a ton of money now days, even State. Hell to live in Dorms costs more then to live on your own most of the time at most schools, your argument is weak.

They will think the Britt is "low class" when Americans obsesses over Brits in general as begin more refined and cultured.

IF.. they still think so then let him slap them prudes in the face with some '£' Pounds and they will recognize. Going abroad for Exchange is not cheap dude will be padded nicely on arrival.

Your telling him to go to a stiff ass City with stiff ass students. versus a frat town full of skanks. Wow.

Boston is not that great to party in. Its all pubs, its slow during the week, and shit closes early at night. Its a City full of nerds and money.

Listen to your tone. Your directing him to the least populat choice in this thread after UC-Berkley, talking down to the dude, while saying he wont go far at a Big Ten school (maybe it is your own).

You Mad?

*** I just seen that post also, should of been more direct from the start you reeked like a hater on the young dude.