rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl you're talking to being a bitch? Here's how to cut her down

Hey, proactive called. They said they want you to do a before and after shot.

Thread rules. One liners and that's it! No psycho babble bullshit or saying lines won't work. Quote what you like

#1: Just smirk at them, say: "Cool, see ya!" and leave.

#2: Just smirk at them (not a one-liner but works).

#3: "I was wondering if you're as ugly on the inside as on the outside. You didn't dissapoint.".

#4: "You put Bill O'Reilly/George Constanza/whatever to shame."

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

"Do you think that's cute?"

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

"i don't love you, it's more like pity love"

"You're disappointment to your mother"

"No worry I just wanted to know how it's like to cheat my GF with a real skank" [point at her]

"It's ok, I fucked sweatheart girl just a half an hour ago, i'm cool"

"ok shut up for a second, i have to go buy a drink to listen to your idiocies"

"your voice is so fucked like you're throwing up in your mouth and trying to talk through it"

"you're kind of retarded for 15 year old"

"i took a pain killer and you still here.."

"you're done, GTFO and never come back with that attitude, go back to your life of shitty sex, used condoms, and abortions, i'm not gonna be part of that"

"don't get carried away, you're still my plan b"

"shut up when you talk to me"

"you getting fatter when you're mad"

"oh that's digusting, nice to meet you, it was nice to meet you [slowly leave]"

"i'll make out with that girl"

"ok now when your whole charm is gone i can just dump you like a thrash"

the hotter the girl the more hardcore come back can be

What's the difference with this thread? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3576.html

Anyways: "I'll talk to you when you get off your period"

What's the difference with this thread? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3576.html

anyway:
"I'll talk to you when you get off your period. Bye"

Quote: (08-29-2012 06:52 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

"Do you think that's cute?"

This one's gold. Another one: "I'm not impressed [walk away]"

I thought chubby people were supposed to be jolly?

Why do you look like that?

Has anyone ever asked you why your ears are slightly uneven?

You're the cum your mum should have swallowed.

"got some daddy issues?"

"you're talking your way out of sex very fast"

"ok where's the button that turns you off?"

"oh shit, you farted, there's latex smell in the air"

I will not shit on you.I keep you as toilet paper.(they usually call a guy later to handle the situation if you say things like that) or
I would fuck you but I keep my dick for personalities or
You just lost 20 cm of cock.(they usually reply ''to your ass''-to which you say ''not to your ass,it would be destroyed after that.''

Depends on how much a bitch she is. If she is really being a bitch, drop the u-bomb.

"You have an ugly attitude."
"That scowl makes you ugly"

or

"You're kind of ugly."

The 'f bomb' is also effective.

"You need to lay off the ice cream and cake."

If this girl is an obstacle, it is best to just completely ignore and work on the target. I've tried things like "Never talk to me again" and just simply walking off.

It all depends on whether you're willing to risk burning the set forever, which the above all do.

I always just say it was nice meeting you then walk away, putting girls down only brings down your energy and ruins you feel good vibe.

[quote='Snowflake' pid='259498' dateline='1346255922']

That thread seems to be dealing more with a girl who is putting up her bitch shield on approach.

Where as this one seems to be dealing with a girl you’re already talking to, who is just being a bitch.

You're not hot enough to wear that attitude.

For an older woman:
"That attitude might've worked 5 years ago, but it won't help you now."

"The jerk store called, they're running out of you!"

She always has the option of walking away. If she really didnt wanted to talk to you, she wouldnt, even to talk shit.

You always have the option of walking away. If she is being unpleasant to you, take that option.

I personally don’t like using harsh put downs when dealing with a bitch.

Although my Dad did alway say to me “ you've got to fight fire with fire”. (Think that might be why he got kicked out of the Fire Service)!

I agree that cutting a bitch down with a bitchy crack of your own may give you some short term gratification. However it also tends to alter your own state and puts you in the wrong frame for the rest of the night. It also shows her that she’s got to you. Which was probably her intention in the first place.

These are your three options when you find yourself talking to a bitch :

a) Exit (stage left)
b) Stay and fight (like a man)
c) Make a Tactical Withdrawal (like a weasel)

a) Ask her a question that you’re sure she will answer (something about herself is your best bet). Just when she’s in the middle of her answer, put your hand up to her mouth and stop her. Then look her straight in the eye and say “this is boring” turn around and leave.

b) A man’s greatest weapon in the battle of the sexes is Humour. Laugh at her bitchiness. Roll your eyes, interrupt her, pretend to mishear her, make her repeat herself but always keep it light and funny on your part. Your goal is to make it clear to her that you’re not taking her seriously. Doing this right will give you the best chance of snapping her out of it.

c) Do exactly the same as in “a” but this time say “I’m bored. I’m going to get a drink” or I’m bored. I’m going for a smoke” turn around and go. You never know, she may even follow you or just turn up at the bar or smoking area. But anyhow, make sure when you bump into her later, you say with a smile, “have you calmed down yet?” (Don’t forget the smile)

As for me, I’ll weasel it every time.

You never want to sound bitter, because in her mind if you react that emotionally, she still won.

So say mean shit, but do it with a smirk/shit-eating grin.

You can just laugh in her face, too.

If it's a good comeback and delivered the right way, she'll become even more attracted and more compliant. Pickup 101. This is called passing a shit-test.

My main thing is to ignore the comment or agree and amplify. You have to tell the difference between her being a malicious bitch, or saying something to test how emotionally reactive you are. Her tone, her body language, etc. all matter.

If she's being a bitch on purpose and I was not being rude, I'll probably break it down seriously to her and make it clear to her that she is being socially retarded. Say "good luck" and leave. I have limited experience with this and it's usually the 5's and 6's that do this, not the hotter girls.

I did ask this land whale that I knew through a mutual friend for a cigarette and a light and she looked miserable. We were in the outdoor part of the club. Of course she said no with attitude. I thought to myself "Why is this fat bitch even here? She's just standing around miserable smoking cigarettes. No one is paying attention to her, not even her friends that are having fun 4 feet away." I let that one go because I felt bad for her. It's not worth it. I don't like kicking people when they are down. Her life is her punishment.

If you open a girl she's immediately a bitch, just say, "It's so nice to meet you too!" And then backturn.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-13-2013 02:11 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If you open a girl she's immediately a bitch, just say, "It's so nice to meet you too!" And then backturn.

Yeah, why even talk to a b*tch?

Life is short boys.

Spend it with people that are cool.

If you try to win every little battle, you will certainly end up losing the war.

Quote: (01-13-2013 02:52 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2013 02:11 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yeah, why even talk to a b*tch?

Life is short boys.

Spend it with people that are cool.

If you try to win every little battle, you will certainly end up losing the war.
Most of the time, we choose our own battles.

"YO! Shut the Fuck up !"
She's gonna keep talking, Say it again and again and again and again everytime she opens her mouth so she cant speak. She'll break down and lower her tone.
Now if you want to leave it you can but If your shooting for the ego throw in a one liner with the U bomb.
"You look real ugly when you talk like that"

I hate creating drama because it puts me in a bad mood and could be a distraction for the rest of my night. I would do the back turn or just walk away. In my mind, I'd rather maintain an aura of coolness than get revenge. If you wanted to really irk her you could try to hit her with something she's self conscious about and will spend the next few days dwelling on. One example: "You have really bad skin."