rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Women into the Bedroom

How do you get women to bounce from the venue to your place, and from your living room to your bedroom?

This is a stumbling block for me.

In short, my apartment seems to be boring. I have tons of booze, tons of DVDs, a few card games, a camera, a hookah, and my two puppies. That's about it. Sometimes, I'll drink and watch a movie with a girl, and then (if there's no vibe) ask her if she wants to watch another movie - which sounds ridiculous. The card games aren't really fun with just two people. I don't know how to use the hookah (smoking strawberry molasses strikes me as retarded, but chicks did it).

Here are some possible answers:
1. Don't worry about your apartment. All you need is a private space. You build attraction through your personality, not the gimmicks in your apartment.
2. Learn to cook.
3. Learn to use your hookah.
4. If she isn't giving IOIs, then get her out of your apartment and out having some more fun.
5. If she isn't giving IOIs, then ask her to leave as if she's bored you and you have better things to do.
6. Put things in your bedroom: TV, camera, photoscreen, art/picture books.

Ideas?

Is it your apartment that's boring, or are you boring? Don't confuse the two. You have everything you need. Booze. Learn how to smoke a hookah, it's not rocket science. Instead of watching a movie (passive), get a lap top out and get her to show you songs that she likes. Alternate with showing her songs that you like (these can be either ones you actually like, or strategically selected ones that will put her in the right frame of mind, or both). Then start touching her, kissing her, etc. Keep it simple.

Quote: (08-28-2012 09:47 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Is it your apartment that's boring, or are you boring?

Agreed.

If you're doing passive stuff, expect her to act passively. Watching movies at home is just as bad as going to the movie theater on a "date" -- nix.

The laptop is great, so is an iPad (don't have notifications on unless you have tight jealousy-denial game). You want to be able to interact with her physically and emotionally but hold the strong hand.

I can't imagine a woman coming over just to watch movies; what is this, high school? If she's coming over, she's probably already prepared herself physically for the chance of sex -- don't lose your frame, and work the kino action. She came over, she wants more than movies.

Make yourself a solid YouTube playlist -- this is a go-to for many guys who aren't confident enough to get her into the bedroom within an hour of arrival.

My fear with this post? One-itis. If you invite a gal over, have a backup plan if she bores you. Kick her ass out if it's obvious she's giving you a cold reaction. You can try to freeze her out by hopping on your laptop and ignoring her, or you can just bounce her out the door and call up the backup and let her know it's her lucky night.

You: "Do you smoke/party?"

Her: Sure sometimes(They all do)

You: "Let's bounce back to my place in a little bit."
"We can chill out and smoke a bowl"

Once you get her in the door put on some music and offer her a drink.
Beer, wine or whatever.

You: "Take your shoes off and make yourself at home".

Hand her a drink and tell her to pick a few songs from your music library.
I always have iTunes open.

Make her feel comfortable and crack a few jokes. Don't be rude or creepy.
Run some cool guy game. Sit on the couch and roll up a J or pack a bowl.

You: "Baby come here ...take a hit".

Give it a good hour before you go for a kiss. Let the booze and smoke kick in.
Pack a second bowl and offer her a hit again. Hopefully she's loosened up and
sitting next to you on the couch.

You: "Come here for a minute" (big smile on your face ...she knows what's up)

Brush her hair aside and gently run your hand along her cheek and go for the kiss.

Team Nachos

^^^Not every chic is into smoking pot. But if they happen to be that sounds like a tight game plan.

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^Not every chic is into smoking pot. But if they happen to be that sounds like a tight game plan.

It works every time [Image: wink.gif]

I had this one girl over once and I pulled that routine. She was sitting next to me on the couch. Music was playing. I look over to her and say ...

Me: "Come here for a minute"

Her: "Why?"

Me: "So I can kiss you"

She busts out laughing. She couldn't believe I said it.
Fuck it I got the make out. She wouldn't let me bang that night though.

Don't be afraid to be bold ...especially if you have her alone. You'd be surprised what women will do if no one is watching.
Just keep the vibe light and fun. That's the key.

Team Nachos

Hell all I have in my appartment is a sick view, a guitar, a bed, and alcohol. No couch, nothing. It's not whats actually there, its how you sell it.

In your case I'd sell the "hey i'm going back to my place to check on my puppies, you're more than welcome to take them off my hands for a bit, but don't get too frisky i have to be up early tomorrow."

Once you're there, let her play with your puppies for a minute, and make her a drink meanwhile. Put on some chill music, hand her her drink, hang with the dogs, and escalate for the kiss. Case closed.

Puppies? Are you fucking kidding me? And you're wondering if you have enough cool shit at your appartment. That's case closed. Pull up a picture of them at the bar and show it to her on your phone. That will seal the deal no problem.
If I had a puppy I'd be walking around brickell for hours at a time trolling girls. It would be too easy.

Sounds like a good plan to me. She gets to play with your puppies and you get to play with hers [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: olivia-munn-boobs-jiggle.gif?w=308&h=452]

Team Nachos

Avoid having booze openly visible. Keep the collection in a kitchen cabinet out of sight (and where puppies can't send it crashing down and then cut themselves on broken glass), and strive to reduce the collection to 20 bottles or less by making sangria. Except for strong tastes like Ouzo or Pernod, Sangria can take all sorts of booze mixes with a bit of sugar and fruit.

Leaving half empty bottles sitting out until they get dusty makes you look cheap, and sends the "loner living in his man cave" vibe. Bottled beverages decay in taste after opening and the alcohol slowly evaporates away. No one's going to drink them anymore. Just throw them out.

Movies are waaaaay too long, and we're conditioned by theaters to be quiet and subdued while watching them --not good for inspiring kino.

Youtube music videos are good because they're short, you talk with each other about them, it's a small screen so you have to sit close together to see it, and it's music, so who cares if you talk over what's playing?

You get girls to your place depends on the time. If it's afternoon or early, go with:

"I'm hungry. Let's stop at my place for a bite."
if it's late, "I have a bottle my place I need help polishing off."

but for you, it's always going to be:
* "I need to look in on my puppies."
* "Can we stop by my place? My puppies get hungry about now."
* "I just need to stop in quick and say hello to my puppies, or else they get whiny."

followed by "Of course you can come along."

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (08-28-2012 04:47 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Youtube music videos are good because they're short, you talk with each other about them,
it's a small screen so you have to sit close together to see it, and it's music, so who cares if
you talk over what's playing?

It's amazing how much woman think alike. I was chilling with a girl in Taiwan one time when I was out there for work.
She worked the counter at the hotel where I was staying. We chilled out after she got off one night. Ended up in the
hotel lounge/pc room and sat on the computer showing each other music videos that we liked. Real cool chick.
She sends me a Christmas card every year.

Anyways the local girls I chill with do they same thing when we hang out. Just sit on the computer and play
music videos on youtube. It's easy and it's free. Can't complain.

Team Nachos

thanks to this thread I'm now considering buying a tablet device

If you've gotten a woman you've just met to leave the place you met her to go back to your home, why do you think you need all this "cool" stuff?

Just ask her if she wants a drink and lead her to the kitchen/bar/wherever the booze is. Then just pull her towards you and kiss her instead of making the drinks.

Other than music videos, does anyone have any funny clips up on YouTube to share? I'd like to add some stuff to my play lists. I'm typing this on my phone right now but when I'm at a computer I'll try and share a few myself.

I'm especially interested in funny stuff that sparks the whole Mars/Venus chemistry.

It sounds like you have a lot of entertainment at your place. Personally, I never get thru a single movie when a girl is willing to come to my crib and watch one with me. If your not making a move on her before the end of the movie, then you wasting time and setting this frame that is way too comfortable for her. It will take forever to fuck once she realizes that your not trying and shit will eventually become a wash. I had to learn the hard way.

Movie night at the house is code word for "he's going to try to fuck" to girls. If their still willing to come over, its your duty to try.

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:16 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

It sounds like you have a lot of entertainment at your place. Personally, I never get thru a single movie when a girl is willing to come to my crib and watch one with me. If your not making a move on her before the end of the movie, then you wasting time and setting this frame that is way too comfortable for her. It will take forever to fuck once she realizes that your not trying and shit will eventually become a wash. I had to learn the hard way.

Movie night at the house is code word for "he's going to try to fuck" to girls. If their still willing to come over, its your duty to try.

Hell, you can start getting it on before the damn thing even starts most of the time.

Just walk over together to the bookshelf/entertainment stand with the DVDs and as you are looking at them put your arms around her and kiss her.

Quote: (08-28-2012 09:38 AM)party1981 Wrote:  

Sometimes, I'll drink and watch a movie with a girl, and then (if there's no vibe) ask her if she wants to watch another movie

Dude. If you aren't making out within 10 minutes of putting on the movie, you're doing it wrong.

I have a tiny apartment with no interesting props. I also have a 90% close rate (no exaggeration) once I sit them down on my couch.

Why? Because I'm a horny bastard.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:16 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

So true. I don;t know how everyone else works, but girls who don't want to fuck never come round mine. I can't see why they would.

Only film I ever got through with a girl who came round was Yojimbo, and that was because I thought she ought to watch the film (it's an important piece of cinema), and I hadn't seen it in a while. 'Teacher Game' do you think that works? Maybe as a supplement to regular game, probably not on it's own.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.