rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Interesting email I received from an older player..

Quote:Quote:

Why do you think Latinas like Americana men (at first) because they can easily whip them. However that does not come even close to keeping the women around. They get tiered of American men quickly, because american men have been indoctrinated to worship women. Latinas have been taught to worship their men. If you treat then too nicely it confuses them as basically the Latinos do as they wish. Latinos are not so AFFECTED, by what the women want, or they do not define themselves by the women they are sleeping with. They serve themselves, then serve their women. You never hear a Lationo discussing how he pleases his woman in bed. To do so would be unmanly, and why? The woman is supposed to be worried about keeping him, pleasing him in bed...

An indoctrinated male would think "wow how selfish of them not to please their woman." That is because they are an indoctrinated male!

A big part of this is that Latinos have a common brotherhood. This is absent in American men that are taught to find all their company,and fulfillment of all their needs through their woman and their woman only. They are taught to be needy and dependent, So they strive for approval and another little pat on the head for doing a good job fulfilling the honey do list.. catering the their woman's every whim. They are also taught to back stab another man to get close to a woman. You don't see that so much here. men don't fall for that play. They don't define themselves by their women. They also do not need to have the alpha woman either... they are satisfied with other things besides women and women are much much lower on their list.

Maybe you are trapped inside the box as well and cannot see that American men define themselves by their woman, and its a huge problem for the American male. Latinos just shake their head in amazement.

You go hang out at a party in Costa Rica and men hang with men and women hang with women. Each talking what they have in common. In the US they stayed anchored into each other like good little chick flick soul mates... Men and women without children together have only one thing in common ... the bed.

Men lack the common bond of brotherhood in the US. Women have made sure that they break all bonds between guys and their friends...

If you can illustrate that women are not to be worshiped, and that you can be your own man, then you are performing a valuable service.

There is a big difference to choosing to worship a women and doing so because you have be indoctrinated or programmed to do so...

[Image: sad.gif] Why couldn't I be born during that guy's time?

There is a big difference to choosing to worship a women and doing so because you have be indoctrinated or programmed to do so...

This dangerous thought would transform our entire civilization.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Persian men are the same way.

Go to a Persian thanksgiving or other gathering.

The older men are at one table and the women are at another.

All this beta male shit comes from the white man.

[Image: wD1h9.jpg]

This e-mail is on point and yes, American men would be better served adopting Latin style game.

The dynamic this e-mail describes is one of the primary roadblocks to the expansion of American style feminism beyond a trivial level in a handful of nations: other men (Africans, arabs, asians of almost all kinds, and Latins) simply do not put up with the bullshit. The feminine imperative would need their acquiescence to start making headway in their countries, and those men simply will not roll over the way Americans will. Even the seemingly soft Japanese male isn't taking that crap.

We complain a lot about feminism here and some of the challenges men deal with, but many of them are, in fact, caused by male acquiescence. American men allow their women to badmouth them in public with no consequences, flake with no consequences, cheat and cuckold their men with no consequences, and dig for gold with no consequences. Women here know they can basically behave in any way they please and still have reasonably decent men willing to get with them and even praise them. There is not a single breed of man on Earth that allows their women to walk all over them to quite the extent that American men do.

Quote: (08-26-2012 10:03 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I agree, but I'd get even more specific: the main purveyor of this beta male crap is the Anglo-European (white American, Australian, British, NZ, Canadian), closely followed by select Northern European peers (Scandinavians and perhaps the Germans).

This is why the anglosphere (USA, UK, Australia, Canada) is so much worse when it comes to female quality and entitlement than other parts of the world. Anglo and Northern European men are, on a global scale, the most prone to pedestalization of any men on Earth.

Eastern European men don't play that crap, and Mediterranean men are also much less prone to rolling over. The rest of the world has even less tolerance-you just will not see Africans, East/South/West Asians or Latinos supplicating in the way these men do. This is why we seem so in awe of their women relative to the ones we find here.

The biggest source of female/feminist arrogance and entitlement is the way these men worship their women. Women are only getting away with what they are allowed to get away with-they cannot force anything to happen without male acquiescence.

The best defence against the kind of anti-male feminism that dominates here in the USA is men stepping up, ceasing to roll over and then actually being men. Women simply won't respect anything else.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Men lack the common bond of brotherhood in the US. Women have made sure that they break all bonds between guys and their friends...

Interesting.

I think this comes from scarcity mentality. Or scarcity reality. There are too few quality women for too many horny dudes and all of life just becomes a nightclub with a shit ratio. Dudes are walking around thinking it's the pussy apocalypse, and every attractive girl is the last barrel of non-radioactive drinking water. Every piece of ass is life and death and if another guy gets in your way it's Thunderdome.

There's also a viable endgame in these more traditional cultures. Eventually you tone down chasing pussy, find a nice girl, wife her up, give her some kids. Fuck your secretary or maid or whatever on the side, in an arrangement that society tacitly winks at. When that happens, sure you want to be talking to other dudes at the party. When your pussy supply is taken care of, by all means, go talk about carburetors with Jose. Me, I'm horny and I need to go hit on your sister.

We don't have an endgame. "Blue pill" types have "I'll find a nice girl and settle down and NEVER SEE ANOTHER HUMAN VAGINA AGAIN." "Red pill"/ game culture has largely picked up this paranoid MRA virus of "I'm never gonna get married because the bitch will steal my kids and money! I'm gonna stay single and keep fucking bar skanks forever!"

These Latin guys have a middle path. They think "I'll find a nice girl and settle down, and I'll turn the pussy chasing from an 8 down to a 4. Keep it quiet and not make any waves." The wives don't give a shit as long as you don't embarrass them. And obviously the women don't make it seem like such a fucking nightmare to come home to them every night. They can cook; they can fuck; they don't treat the concept of raising kids like it's a syringe full of AIDS.

When that's your endgame-- when your culture isn't confusing as fuck and doesn't make both married and single life a crippling hell for dudes-- when there's a clear path laid out and a tradition you can follow that actually makes people happy-- then you can kick back and be a man and fucking enjoy yourself. Talk to Jose about carburetors while the girls cook.

It's a beautiful dream. Too bad their girls pork up so bad after the first kid.

delicioustacos.com

[quote='delicioustacos' pid='258364' dateline='1346038456']

When your pussy supply is taken care of, by all means, go talk about carburetors with Jose.
I see what you did there.

Wouldn't it be nice just hang with your friends and not sweat ass at all. We can talk about football (spotted circle ball) and have some beers? It sounds like paradise! But it's a players worst nightmare. I'm not so sure about the easy way but I have almost 30 years the hard way. Not sweating ass and playing would disrupt my entire being like the couple that's been married for 60 years then one dies and the other dies the week after. Roosh would be out of business and the entire man-o- wouldn't exist. I like taking my licks! I like the forum and all the math involved with the skills we have developed here. Greeks know(In Greece). It's supposed to be hard to pull. We accept the challenge or get " Marry" (Greeklish) They have to suffer all the social stuff if they don't but we can breeze along with no worries.

I am and will gladly accept the fact that I rep the USA and I'm playing games skillfully with Latinas or whoever else...

I pay my Gringo tax as well and deserve it because I'm lazy and have plenty of time to learn Spanish.

I will not pay Hellinic tax. I will fight those Greek bastards to the death over every single little thing. Greeks suck balls and are really shitty people overall. They hate to the point where I have no problem throwing knockout punches at them. I consider them to be a "gateway" shitbox to maybe Russians and to the middle east as far as suck goes.

I think we are all forgetting that if we modeled our game on this we wouldn't be able to use the American players best weapon. Which is good old fashioned sarcastic dry humor. We could easily replicate this without all the rest if people were more targeted assholes and by that I mean not buckling like a bitch to bitches.

What needs to be modelled is the slavic men game.They are amazing in keeping so hot women complacent with low requirements.Slavic guys are deadly efficient.(they talk to women like that ''Dziewczyno(girl in polish) come here!Slecna(girl in Czech) polish my boots!Debotska(girl in Russian) lick my dick!Unimaginable for the rest of guys in Europe to give imperatives like that.

Amazing insights there, really nailed something that had never occurred to me before in quite that way.
We men have to go back to being brothers.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I strongly agree with the bit about the 'common brotherhood.' I've always seen mixed groups of singles as feminizing of men, not to mention masculinizing of women; desegregation of the sexes has deprecated sexuality, softened the differences between the sexes. Of course, that's feminism 101.

In America, you will always have guys who will call you 'gay' for preferring the company of men; they'll maintain that *they* are the bigger man because they hang out with girls. Yeah buddy... I went to all boys school for a while, and I couldn't be more proud of that. There was even a study done that found that students in same sex schools have more 'sexist,' traditional views of the sexes - an unmitigated good in my opinion. People say to me all the time, 'you went to an all boys school? Oh that explains everything..." i.e. my 'chauvinism' and appetite for women. What guys in college have the greatest brotherhood? The guys that only hang with chicks when they're drinking and down to fuck - frat guys.

That said, guys who can truly be themselves around their woman, are still great fun in the company of their wives. Their women are content to sit in his shadow, and smile sweetly. In cases like that, I don't much mind the presence of women. But most men don't have the spine to do that, and their women are too uppity to calmly respect him.

One way in which the constant presence of women has rubbed off on men is that men respond to arguments like a woman. 'How can you say that?' 'I find that offensive!' ' That's a terrible thing to say!' Whenever a man talks like that, I can't see him as anything but a pussy, and will never discuss anything controversial with him again.

Even the Latino men are losing hand. Mexican mestizo women, whether in America or Mexico, are mostly fat and gross.

Persian guys are not consistently pro-male. They're tribal more than anything else. Most if not all kiss major ass of Persian girls, because 'that's how you date a Persian girl.' Plenty will fuck around on her with non-Persian girls, because she doesn't put out. A Persian's best friends are very often his cousins. I see plenty of mixed groups of Persians all the time. The older Persians have strong hand with their wives, but the same men raised their daughters to act like princesses in America, and young Persian men accommodate that somewhat.

Quote: (08-27-2012 12:39 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

I think we are all forgetting that if we modeled our game on this we wouldn't be able to use the American players best weapon. Which is good old fashioned sarcastic dry humor. We could easily replicate this without all the rest if people were more targeted assholes and by that I mean not buckling like a bitch to bitches.

Does sarcasm work for you guys? Girls really aren't into it when I'm laying down sarcastic humour - and I was raised on sarcasm basically.

americans should understand what latinos get subconsciously which is that men by nature are dominant and women by nature are submissive and that's the natural order. when genders lose touch with their role everything starts to fall down

Quote: (08-27-2012 06:06 AM)XXL Wrote:  

americans should understand what latinos get subconsciously which is that men by nature are dominant and women by nature are submissive and that's the natural order. when genders lose touch with their role everything starts to fall down

But do "dominant" Latino men do well with American women? No.

Do "passive" American men do well with Latinas? Yes.

This is probably why Latinos and Italians are stereotyped as being great lovers.

I have an alpha "mentor" who is Latino. He's about ten years older than me. He's overweight and married, but he still gets tail on the side. His wife knows about it and is complacent. He's definitely a "natural" and when he was younger, went through phases where he was banging something like 18 girls a year. Right now, he has a wife, and a legitimate girlfriend that he parades around, and he is working on other women that come his way as he goes through life. He seems them all as part of his "family."

When I tell him about my how much time I spend running around chasing tale, update him on my notch count, and show him how many numbers I've got in my phone, he is happy for me: "mas perritos!"

He also shakes his head and tells me that it isn't the best use of my time. He says that I need to get one or two girls so that can I devote more of my energy to my music.

It's funny, when we talk about kids and I'm like "I'm never having kids", he will reply in a thick Argentinian accent with things like "I love kids!," "I want to have kids with a lot of women," "It's like having a fan club." He does have a twelve year old daughter back in Argentina, but says that the mother is crazy.

For example slavic guys never tell compliments easily as Italian men are used to do.Only if the girl has worked hard to gain a compliment(for example after a great BJ) will the slavic man compliment her and then weakly(a Russian would say you licked better than Aliona) in order that she never gets secure and full of herself.Compare this to the Italian greeting Ciao Bella(Hello beautiful) which puts the woman on the pedestral from second one.A polish guy would be judged as the greatest of idiots if he greeted girls in forms of ''Czesc ladna'' or ''Czesc piekna'' placing himself in pussy slave teritorry.

The same we see in Greek land where women greet other women in complimenting mode ''Hi doll,how beautiful you are today'' boosting their confidence even if their original aim of the latter was to just buy a pack of cigarettes.Compare to the euphemisms used towards males by women and other men aka ''My boy'',''my sweet boy'',baller,Mr. etc.Noone calls the guys peniseurs,tigers or fuckers like they call girls dolls,princesses,babes etc.
So we have to go back to the slavic tree of wisdom and accept their mannerisms and approach as the most viable and useful.Instead of paying countless compliments to slavic women and then bragging how much more competent we are than slavic guys we may have to start to think to reverse the process and pay less compliments to western and mediteranean women.If we give them the slavic guy treatment they are going to change their attitudes completely to more feminity if they do not resort to lesbianism as a revenge.

To me, many Latin (and Caribbean) men are very controlling and possessive of their women. While I can see that as a positive in some cases, it is just too much damn work and one has to devote too much time to worrying about that woman. Here in the western world, men have too many other things to try (business/money opportunities and recreational activities) instead of devoting time to control the minute relationship details with a woman.

If there are less business/recreational activities for a certain man then YEAH, he can keep tabs on that woman all day. Many American men are like "well if she leaves me, so what, since I made this extra money on this venture, I can get a new chick."

My experiences with Latinas, as well as SE asian women, is that they don't go after white guys because we're pussies. Actually, maybe that was the case with former bfs, but speaking for myself it's because I'm not controlling. Latinos and Asian men tend to be very traditional, controlling, and here's the key one: JEALOUS. Latinas and asian girls, in my experience, can deal with a traditional and maybe slightly controlling guy, but no girl on earth is attracted to jealous guys.

That's an interesting observation about men being torn apart. Totally agree. In recent years I've stopped hanging out with all my old friends, mainly because they've gotten married or we've gone separate ways. The only guys I'd want to hang out with these days are dudes that have some hardcore red-pill beliefs. I feel like since this society is so obsessed with sex, and there seems to be this underlying feeling of demand exceeding supply, it makes sense that men here would be so combative towards each other. Women here have us running in circles to get sex and in the meantime, they're winning the power struggle.

I've been thinking more and more about "scams". Ways to think outside the matrix, crack the code. Get enough smart guys involved and I think you acheive quite a bit...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This is exactly where I'm at now. The logic for everyone is as follows, if you're getting paid xyz dollars to do something that means you are worth much more or else you would be fired

I have cut out tons of people in my life and could not be happier. Most men try to "compete" the solution is to "collude". Unfortunately 90%+ of men just try to "snake you" out of things. Useless leeches.

I have a theory on Latin counties that hey are poor and therefore the men must work together to succeed. Here it's the reverse, be a complete cunt and look out only for yourself is what you are taught. This leads to cock blocking an pedestalizing.

Also why You should roll solo 90%+, most people drag you down, if they pull you up do everything to help them as well.

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:43 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

My experiences with Latinas, as well as SE asian women, is that they don't go after white guys because we're pussies. Actually, maybe that was the case with former bfs, but speaking for myself it's because I'm not controlling. Latinos and Asian men tend to be very traditional, controlling, and here's the key one: JEALOUS. Latinas and asian girls, in my experience, can deal with a traditional and maybe slightly controlling guy, but no girl on earth is attracted to jealous guys.

That's an interesting observation about men being torn apart. Totally agree. In recent years I've stopped hanging out with all my old friends, mainly because they've gotten married or we've gone separate ways. The only guys I'd want to hang out with these days are dudes that have some hardcore red-pill beliefs. I feel like since this society is so obsessed with sex, and there seems to be this underlying feeling of demand exceeding supply, it makes sense that men here would be so combative towards each other. Women here have us running in circles to get sex and in the meantime, they're winning the power struggle.

I've been thinking more and more about "scams". Ways to think outside the matrix, crack the code. Get enough smart guys involved and I think you acheive quite a bit...

Latinos and Asian men tend to be very traditional, controlling, and here's the key one: JEALOUS.

Jealousy comes from insecurity. Honestly any Latinos that I know (mostly Mexican and Puerto Rican) tend to date down. Their girls are 4's and 5's, fat and controlling princess types. Maybe it's because the girls are Americanized? I don't know. But I see the guys worship the ground they walk on. Always with the sweet talk and pedistalization. Every sentence starts with "chiquita". That type of shit.

I don't know if that is what Latin culture is like but Latin music and TV definitely reflects that. They're not all tattooed alpha hardcore gang-bangers.

Team Nachos

My experiences with Latinas, as well as SE asian women, is that they don't go after white guys because we're pussies. Actually, maybe that was the case with former bfs, but speaking for myself it's because I'm not controlling...

I agree with Athlone that the white Anglo male is the most beta of all. For all talk on these forums/manosphere about how Asians/Indians/etc are so beta, they still actually expect their women to do something (ie cook, clean, take care of kids, not disrespect them in public, etc.).

This is why a lot of these foreign women (Asian, Latina, eastern Europe) like to date white American guys. The white American makes the best husband. He will provide for them and won't expect her to do anything. He'll cook, clean and take care of the kids. He's not controlling and he is more than willing to show public displays of affection (kissing her, doting on her, telling her he loves her, etc.).
Hell, Roosh even said that the best game for EE was "confident beta".

Most of the white guys here aren't beta, but most white dudes in Anglo countries definitely are.

I'm curious to know what it takes for the Latino guy of comparable social standing to us to get laid in his own country. Is it easy? How much BS does he have to put up with?

Quote: (08-26-2012 10:03 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

[Image: wD1h9.jpg]

Indians have basically gone extinct. Their way of life was superior to ours, yet the beta white men have replaced them.

How does one explain the contradiction? Did the weak replace the strong or is the white man's way of worshiping women the right way to produce a strong civilization?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (08-27-2012 05:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Indians have basically gone extinct. Their way of life was superior to ours, yet the beta white men have replaced them.

How does one explain the contradiction? Did the weak replace the strong or is the white man's way of worshiping women the right way to produce a strong civilization?

I don't think Jesse James, Billy the Kid etc. and all the previous european world conquerors were same white man as they are now. Back then there wasn't feminism.

Quote: (08-27-2012 06:08 PM)darren1michaels Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2012 05:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I don't think Jesse James, Billy the Kid etc. and all the previous european world conquerors were same white man as they are now. Back then there wasn't feminism.

There's still a lot in common with whites of the 1600's and whites of the 2000's:

- The sanctity of a woman's "choice"
-- She chooses who she marries
-- When she has kids

- The belief in a woman's innate goodness
-- Men back then white knighted just as hardcore as they do today
-- Women were presumed the "fair sex"

- Monogamy as an ideal
-- Men today still are rushing to the altar... most surveys show women are reluctant to get married, not men

Compare that to Indian living: wide variety of sexual partners, the respect for a man's desires, community rearing of children (so if you knocked up an Indian woman... she would have the kid and there would be no child support bullshit).

I know that Indians may have lost due to a freak accident (European Diseases wiped them out) but who knows?