rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this real life? This subreddit must be parody

http://www.reddit.com/r/SRSMen/

With such topics as:

The Male Privilege Checklist

Men - what do you do to ensure you don't appear as a threat to women in public spaces?

How do you explain what patriarchy is and how it negatively affects both women and men?

etc,

I need to know who these men are, what they look like and what they do. Who the fuck are these losers

I think all members of RVF should just be restricted to posting one time each about Reddit and that's the end of it.

Why?

Because Reddit pretty much stands for everything that most members of this forum detest and thus it is currently providing us with a constant stream of cringe-worthy discussions about mind-boggling topics to link here. I alone have posted at least three times within the last two months about various different aspects of the website and I'm sure that if I spent any more time on it I'd have a lot more to whine about too.

Reddit is going to basically supply us with an infinite source of guys who will jump at the chance to demonstrate how they love to repress their sexuality while also moan about their frustration and lack of attention from girls. There's nothing that we can do to change that, so how about we just try to ignore it?

I will say one thing though:

The most terrifying thing about Reddit is this...

As a cool cat you might be worried about the rising popularity of PUA culture, especially in the West. You might think 'shit, now all these other guys are gonna try the same stuff as I do to get laid too!'. Well if you take a dip into somewhere like r/seduction, you'll see that 90% of guys are utterly useless at the Game. They crash and burn, subsequently returning to their comfort zone of 'hug close'es and 'enjoying conversation with a girl'.

You see for every man who gets brought into, and enlightened by, the manosphere or PUA culture, be assured that there's a thousand others who are hapless omegas or very low-functioning betas. Guys who are willing to bend over backwards to do anything for a vagina, because they feel that the worst crime that they can commit is to maybe-possibly insult a woman. No where is this more apparent than Reddit, a place that has an uncanny knack of bringing the most pussified 'men' in the world into the spotlight for all of us to see.

I personally like to think that, although feminism has hurt society a lot more than it's helped, a lot of the men out there can see through the bullshit parts of the womanly agenda and not buy into it. However, looking on Reddit makes me instantly drop that belief like an ugly baby. That website is proof that guys are willing to buy into this crap and they even get imaginary Internet points for posting about how they 'understand' women and they don't want to 'violate' them.

That's what I think many of us find so repulsive about the discussions and subreddits there. That's why we should steer way clear.

Right now this is a quickly-rising discussion. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

Reddit threads are like the online girl hamster thread: infuriating but somehow I can't stop going back.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote:Quote:

46. I have the privilege of being unaware of my male privilege.

[Image: mindblown.gif]