rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman demands I move out of her way

So I'm still in Split, using this target-rich environment to really study game more efficiently than usual. Last night I was at Ghetto Bar with two girls when we decided to get some fresh air. Being Saturday night it was jam-packed and a challenge to make our way out. One of the girls, or both of them, grabbed onto my back as I led the way out, squirming through hordes of people. That was good, they automatically assigned me a leadership role and I took it. I'm not one of those assholes who knocks people over as I'm trying to navigate through a crowded bar/club, so I'm being as polite as possible, doing whatever I can not to push people, touch them, even though they're all in my way. So it's challenging. Finally after fighting through hundreds of people and down multiple stairwells and through passages and doorways, I was nearly out. The girls were still hanging on - we were on the last step of a narrow stairwell with tables on either side.

Before getting to the point, I need to explain something. You can skip down to the bolded text if you don't have time. I've been doing a confidence-building exercise for almost a year. It involves something very simple, which most people probably take for granted - walking down the street. Nothing could be easier, right? You would think so. Except it's actually very complicated. You are constantly making split-second decisions on how much of the sidewalk you're going to give up to the people approaching from the other direction. Sometimes you give up the whole sidewalk and go into the road or onto the grass, especially when you're passing a group of people. Other times you sense the approaching person is weaker than you so you give up nothing. It's not a matter of being an asshole, it's just that you can't give up the entire sidewalk to every single person who passes you. Sometimes you get the sidewalk and they don't. Sometimes there's enough room to share. Usually you both make a minor adjustment so you can both pass each other with dignity intact.

I used to jump out of the way of other people. All of them. Men, women, kids, groups of people, single people. I would always give them all the room they needed to pass me comfortably. They would not have to make an adjustment - they would just keep walking in a straight line right through where I had been without acknowledging me. Many times, I started noticing, even after I had politely moved to the very edge of the sidewalk, or even off of it, they would continue matching my movement, trying to push me even further off my path. The more I would try to get out of their way, the more space they would take. They probably weren't doing this on purpose, but they just didn't notice me, and my automatically moving out of their way didn't give them any reason to notice I was there, so they would simply continue moving into whatever space I had kindly vacated for them. I never received any thanks for politely giving space to people, for stepping into the road so other people could walk in a straight line, etc. As time went on, I realized that other people were not doing this for me.

Around the time I started thinking about this, I had also started to realize there was something called game, and was learning a bit about how important confidence is. I also became aware of how feminism is not a benign force, but is actually a tool designed to destroy male confidence. I started noticing that women were most unlikely to give me enough room to pass them. Men would usually make a minor adjustment so we could both pass each other, but women almost never would. They would just keep walking straight through me, forcing me to squeeze past them or move completely out of their way, like I wasn't even there.

I would usually cross the street to avoid these confrontations which were starting to stress me out. But usually there are people on both sidewalks so you can't escape them.

Then one day I was walking down the sidewalk near my home when a guy turned the corner and started walking towards me. As he approached I saw he was a lot younger and was only maybe 5' tall. I decided I was going to not give him any room, because I didn't feel like it. If he wanted, he could squeeze past me on my left - I was in the centre of the sidewalk. So I was doing to this guy what other people were doing to me. That was my split-second decision. His split-second decision, right after mine, was to divert himself into the street, on my right, completely walking around me, leaving the entire sidewalk to me.

As he passed me I sensed fear. I had discovered something. I don't want to scare people, but it turns out you have to scare them a little if you want to maintain your dignity walking down the sidewalk. And if you want to be confident in other areas of your life, you require at least a little bit of dignity. You need to feel good about yourself, like you're worth something. You're not going to feel like you're worth something if women and kids are walking right through you without even looking at you.

This directly affects your ability to have game.

For nearly a year I have been putting this into practice. I have been to several cities and countries over the last year and have been carefully building my confidence level by not jumping out of peoples' way, especially girls, when they approach me on a sidewalk. I sense if the approaching person is weaker than me and therefore more likely to move out of my way. It's not all about male vs. female and physical body strength, although that does have some importance. Women don't get a pass any more. I see them pretending not to see me so I'll move out of their way, but they don't get away with that now. Now, I keep walking and make women go around me. Even when it's two of them walking side by side, taking up the entire path, and pretending I'm not there - I pretend they're not there and do the same thing to them until they move. I'll even veer right into the middle of a group, when they're selfishly taking up the entire path and refusing to make room for me. They scatter when I do that. I would have walked on their right, but if they won't leave room for me, I have to confront them like that. I usually try to stick to the right of the sidewalk because if I was in the centre, it would look like I was moving for approaching people as I moved to the right. I don't want to look like I'm moving out of their way. If I have to move, I don't jump out of their way, I gradually shift to the right, or sometimes the left, but not all the way. I make them acknowledge I'm there so they have to move a little as well. People don't get to walk right through me any more.

The final straw was last fall in Montreal, I had been doing this for a few weeks but was still being too polite about it. Then this militant lesbian was walking toward me, listening to an ipod and waving her arms, like she was rapping or something. She saw me, then started making boxing moves which caused me to give her most of the sidewalk. I was insulted. I should have stood my ground and not let her get away with that. Since then I just stop if somebody doesn't look like they're going to get out of my way. I make them go around me. Because if they're not going to give me a little room so we can both pass each other with dignity, then they don't respect me and I'm going to stand there and make them walk all the way around me instead of walking all the way around them like I used to.

After several months I feel the results are good. This isn't the only confidence-building exercise I've been doing, but it's an important one. I find myself more capable interacting with women now - and people in general.

Now back to Ghetto Bar.

I'm on the last step of a narrow stairwell with two girls hanging onto my back. I have very little room to manoeuver - there are still people all over the place. I've just fought through a few hundred people to get to this step. I can see open space! Just then, someone steps in front of me. It's a woman, and she looks angry. She's just standing there, in my way, looking at me. So I stop and look back at her. She shouts at me, in a posh English accent:
"In THIS country, we treat women with respect!"
Then she shoves past me on my left. I let her go, I didn't move for her because she was so rude and I was too shocked to say anything at first. Then I stepped into the open space and was finally out of there. The two girls asked, "what did she say to you?" I shouted up the stairs, "you fucking cunt!" The girls were like "what's going on?" Everyone was staring at me, like I was the bad guy, like I had done something.

Which country did that English cunt think she was in? We're in Croatia. And I do treat women with respect. Way too much, in fact, which is why they have so little respect for me. I've been treating women with the utmost respect all my life and have gotten precisely nowhere with that.

Women like that English cunt are one of the reasons why I had so little confidence to begin with. They feel entitled to things they haven't earned. They don't think; they don't care. She didn't see the situation, she just wanted to go first without having to make any adjustments and assumed that since I wasn't jumping out of her way with a smile on my face, that I was some kind of misogynist asshole. Well, I'm becoming a misogynist asshole, precisely because of women like her.

What can you do in that situation? Follow her, grab her arm, and explain the moral bankruptcy of her "I want it all" feminist/equality/chivalry philosophy? Slap her? Break a bottle over her head? Anything I would have done would have gotten me jumped by at least a dozen white knights. You're always the bad guy when a woman creates a scene, even if you were just standing there. I did go back to Ghetto Bar later that night, recognized the English cunt sitting with some Doogie Howser lookalike, stared her down, she looked away. I had too much to say to her so said nothing because I know it would have ended with me being attacked, thrown out and banned. And I hate when that happens.

I found these threads useful:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8758.h...t=chivalry

Quote: (12-10-2011 02:00 AM)Stitch Wrote:  

Eh, I'm old-fashioned. There's a difference between being a gentleman with class and a craven beta. Things like holding a door for a woman can be done in a sort of sniveling trying-to-please way, or they can be done in a firm, alpha, almost impersonal way that seems to get a much better response.

I'm certainly not against basic "chivalrous" behaviour if it's done for your own reasons and not "to please".

Quote: (12-12-2011 09:18 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Chivalry must be reserved only for true ladies who deserve it. Don't be a chivalry slut and give out away too easily, it cheapens its value.

When I see a woman actually needs extra room to pass me, maybe she's carrying something, maybe there's an obstacle on her side of the sidewalk, I'll move out of the way. I've opened doors for women here in Europe, and they actually smile and say thank you. They don't ignore you or get angry like in North America for being chivalrous. But when I see a cunt with attitude trying to crush me, she's not getting one centimetre of my sidewalk and I'm not holding any door for her. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10881....y+language

Quote:Feo Wrote:

Don't:
-be eager to please

-immediately jump to do favors for people. Take your time.

-move out of the path of other people. Slow down until they move.

Which is exactly what I've been doing with great effect. It works. It's tricky but you can do it even without looking like an asshole or like you want to start something with them. Except for the English cunt I've had no other incidents.

you invested more than half an hour to write a text about some random bitch. get your priorities straight and DGAF about something like that. calling a bitch out with two other girls on you is not a strategic move

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

The post is also about body language and psychology and other things, not just the random bitch

When a woman is a bitch to you and other people are watching, smile and hold your ground. It infuriates her and lets you keep the moral high ground.

Don't waste your time on things that don't matter. Find what you like, go get it, and tune out the rest. Confidence is the ability to do that.

As a resident of Split who has visited the Ghetto Bar a few times, this thread throws me into deep despair.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Actions are bigger than words.

Quote:Quote:

Then she shoves past me on my left. I let her go

If some random slore shoved me, I would have instinctively turned to push her aside or to the ground (as opposed to saying "you fucking cunt!" - a sad move). Women bark a lot, put them in their place and they will submit. Then quickly and calmly get the fuck out of there.

That aside, sidewalk chicken is fun. I heavily endorse "accidental" shoulder rams when someone makes the arrogant assumption I'm going to move for them. Well, unless he's like 6'3 and 220.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sounds like you need to work on your presence. I'm by no means an asshole at clubs, but I will firmly but respectfully ask people to get out of the way. Usually I'll put my hand on them and lightly nudge them in the direction I want them to go in. This NEVER gets me any negative feedback. It has become second nature.

People simply move. It takes a while to get to this point and you need to work on your overall presence. Studiously avoiding bumping into people and meekly waiting for them to get out of the way is not alpha behaviour. The girl sensed that and pounced.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Next time this happens be unreactive, perhaps smile a little, and decide to move when you want to move. Her comments mean shit. Nobody should be shaming you into moving unduly just because they has a vagina - if you're the one to move, you're doing them a favour. That said, it's not really important. Women (and men) will try to get away with what they think they can - it's not a big deal in the end.

You should tell her with Serbocroat accent ''problem,problem?''She would shit her pants thinking you are an angry Serb in war mode.(they usually try to call the security in this case).

All things being equal, slow man wins in those sidewalk walking battles because you have more balance and control of your body. Need to have some eye contact too.

Or do as you did and stop and force them to react. If stopped, make it look like you're digging for your cell phone in your pocket and reach into the pocket on the side they're passing on. Brace your arm for a bump. With them moving and you planted firm, they'll be knocked off balance.

One time a three girls were walking towards me taking up the whole sidewalk. They just kept walking and so did I. I assumed she would move out of the way, but she didn't. Eventually, the one moved slightly out of the way but not enough to avoid me. She tried to hip bump me hard, but she ended up pushing herself into her friends.

She yells to me "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?".

I just kept walking and didn't even turn around, but I heard the henpecking halfway down the block.

I forgot about it immediately until I read this thread.

There's a thread on this. Roosh said girls in Argentina were real bad about not moving out of the way. I have to force myself NOT to move anymore when we're headed towards each other. They always get maaaaaad.

If some girl doesn't move out your way, make yourself gag and "accidentally" puke on her

"oh, so sorry."

Great topic!

So what happened to those two girls on your back?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I routinely shoulder-check people of both genders for not moving out of my way. As I'm not heavy on the bar scene, I can't knowledgeable comment on what I'd do if a dozen white knight bitches were ready to jump me for the slightest infraction.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:55 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You should tell her with Serbocroat accent ''problem,problem?''She would shit her pants thinking you are an angry Serb in war mode.(they usually try to call the security in this case).

That's classic. I'll have to try that.

Brazilians are notorious sidewalk hogs. When in groups they walk in a horizontal line and take up the entire sidewalk. They have poor situational awareness and wont move out of the way until you are 1 pace in front of them.

Quote: (08-26-2012 11:42 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Great topic!

So what happened to those two girls on your back?

We exchanged numbers and they went home. Unfortunately they don't pass the boner test. One of them called, she wanted to hook up with me yesterday. I said I was busy. I always feel like shit after fucking one I'm not really into. They were buying me drinks, which is such a novelty that I hung out with them for a while even though this town is crawling with girls who do pass the test.

Quote: (08-26-2012 11:11 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

If some random slore shoved me, I would have instinctively turned to push her aside or to the ground (as opposed to saying "you fucking cunt!" - a sad move). Women bark a lot, put them in their place and they will submit. Then quickly and calmly get the fuck out of there.

That aside, sidewalk chicken is fun. I heavily endorse "accidental" shoulder rams when someone makes the arrogant assumption I'm going to move for them. Well, unless he's like 6'3 and 220.

I didn't move at all, she squished herself past me on my left. Which she could have done anyway, without causing a scene. Better her than me squishing myself into a table, or the wall, or another person, whatever was beside me; just so this entitled bitch could feel like a star - people parting like the Red Sea for her.

I do the shoulder ram thing too - not that I want to, but if they're not going to give you any space, you've got no choice. It's usually women I end up doing this to - they seem to have this sense of entitlement, thinking I'm going to jump out of their way. Guys have a better sense of how to pass each other in a way so neither one of them gets offended. Now, I only give up the whole path to old people with canes/walkers, very small children who don't know any better - whose parents think it's cute to let run around getting in peoples' way, and groups of drunken hoodlums. In fact, I often walk right through hoodlums rather than walking around them. It depends on how crazy or dangerous they look. Some people, you give them more room, they want still more. So you have to take from them instead.

Quote: (08-26-2012 11:33 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Sounds like you need to work on your presence. I'm by no means an asshole at clubs, but I will firmly but respectfully ask people to get out of the way. Usually I'll put my hand on them and lightly nudge them in the direction I want them to go in. This NEVER gets me any negative feedback. It has become second nature.

People simply move. It takes a while to get to this point and you need to work on your overall presence. Studiously avoiding bumping into people and meekly waiting for them to get out of the way is not alpha behaviour. The girl sensed that and pounced.

You're absolutely right - I've only solved the 'presence' issue outdoors. In a crowded interior space like a club you have to be more aggressive and use your hands more. I do the nudging them out of the way thing, but not enough. And not well.

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:44 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Next time this happens be unreactive, perhaps smile a little, and decide to move when you want to move. Her comments mean shit. Nobody should be shaming you into moving unduly just because they has a vagina - if you're the one to move, you're doing them a favour. That said, it's not really important. Women (and men) will try to get away with what they think they can - it's not a big deal in the end.

What bothered me was the way this English woman, a foreigner in Croatia like myself, decided to make it 'her' country and turn me into a lowly immigrant or one of her servants; someone to step on. What kind of mentality does someone like that have. She really did need to be put into her place, I'm sorry I didn't. At least I didn't move out of her way.

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:58 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

All things being equal, slow man wins in those sidewalk walking battles because you have more balance and control of your body. Need to have some eye contact too.

Or do as you did and stop and force them to react. If stopped, make it look like you're digging for your cell phone in your pocket and reach into the pocket on the side they're passing on. Brace your arm for a bump. With them moving and you planted firm, they'll be knocked off balance.

Eye contact usually causes them to give you space. Sometimes it turns into a staring contest until they move aside for you. Also, no eye contact works - you pretend you don't see them. They will see you if you do this, and automatically move out of the way of a dangerous oncoming object. Without eye contact, you stop being a person, you become an oncoming object which they have to protect themselves from by jumping out of the way.

Yeah, the no eye contact works too... especially when it's a weak guy coming your way. Act like he's not there and not important.

If it's a female or a guy who thinks he's alpha, I prefer strong eye contact unless the female is so subpar to the point I don't care about getting some minor submission from her. Most women will show submission right away since they're not used to strong eye contact from guys (at least in the USA) and with guys who think they're alpha, it's best to give eye contact to acknowledge you're aware of them and exchange a subtle form of respect with each other.

It's funny how simple and stupid things like walking towards people requires some strategizing.

Quote: (08-27-2012 05:26 AM)allgood Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2012 11:11 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I didn't move at all, she squished herself past me on my left. Which she could have done anyway, without causing a scene. Better her than me squishing myself into a table, or the wall, or another person, whatever was beside me; just so this entitled bitch could feel like a star - people parting like the Red Sea for her.

I do the shoulder ram thing too - not that I want to, but if they're not going to give you any space, you've got no choice. It's usually women I end up doing this to - they seem to have this sense of entitlement, thinking I'm going to jump out of their way. Guys have a better sense of how to pass each other in a way so neither one of them gets offended. Now, I only give up the whole path to old people with canes/walkers, very small children who don't know any better - whose parents think it's cute to let run around getting in peoples' way, and groups of drunken hoodlums. In fact, I often walk right through hoodlums rather than walking around them. It depends on how crazy or dangerous they look. Some people, you give them more room, they want still more. So you have to take from them instead.

Quote: (08-26-2012 11:33 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

You're absolutely right - I've only solved the 'presence' issue outdoors. In a crowded interior space like a club you have to be more aggressive and use your hands more. I do the nudging them out of the way thing, but not enough. And not well.

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:44 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

What bothered me was the way this English woman, a foreigner in Croatia like myself, decided to make it 'her' country and turn me into a lowly immigrant or one of her servants; someone to step on. What kind of mentality does someone like that have. She really did need to be put into her place, I'm sorry I didn't. At least I didn't move out of her way.

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:58 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Eye contact usually causes them to give you space. Sometimes it turns into a staring contest until they move aside for you. Also, no eye contact works - you pretend you don't see them. They will see you if you do this, and automatically move out of the way of a dangerous oncoming object. Without eye contact, you stop being a person, you become an oncoming object which they have to protect themselves from by jumping out of the way.