rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Fixes" that improve your results

I'm talking about quick things you can do to get your efforts-to-results ratio up fairly automatically; i.e., you put in the effort once, and the value is there for life (or at least a year or two anyway).

Here's a few things:

1. Good dating site pics.

2. 2 or 3 good outfits.

3. Having interesting skills (i.e. being able to play guitar and sing)

anything else?

I think the idea behind this thread is somewhat misguided. One thing about game is that it takes a lot of time and effort to get good and there are no true "quick fixes" that can substitute for consistent practice over a period of time. That said:

1. Learn a language
2. Take a trip and have some interesting experiences
3. Optimize your haircut and facial hair
4. Figure out the best spots/neighborhoods in your city that work with your game
5. Get something interesting for your place that you can use as bait to get girls to come over or start conversations once inside

I decided I'm going to buy some shoe inserts that will add a couple inches to my height. If I pair them with some thick soled shoes it could give me a 3 inch boost. I'm very curious to see if being a few inches taller makes any difference in IOIs. I'm 5'8" which isn't all that bad per se, but when women are all wearing their high heels I'm then the same height as them.

Quote: (08-25-2012 09:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I decided I'm going to buy some shoe inserts that will add a couple inches to my height. If I pair them with some thick soled shoes it could give me a 3 inch boost. I'm very curious to see if being a few inches taller makes any difference in IOIs. I'm 5'8" which isn't all that bad per se, but when women are all wearing their high heels I'm then the same height as them.

lol

Work out.

I'm 6 ft even and I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some lifts to try as an experiment.

Although I'm taller than most guys in venues I go to, which helps a bit, I've noticed that guys 6"2" and above get disproportionally more female attention

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (08-26-2012 01:34 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I'm 6 ft even and I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some lifts to try as an experiment.

Although I'm taller than most guys in venues I go to, which helps a bit, I've noticed that guys 6"2" and above get disproportionally more female attention

I think even a couple inches can make a noticeable difference. It's not that tall guys don't need game, but they do get more "freebies" thrown their way. Horny girls who actually approach them and are very open to getting laid by that guy.

A guy with average looks that is below 6 feet is going to struggle to get even IOIs from anything other than fatties. For him his results will have to come 100% from tight game or perhaps some specialized niche that creates value.

I know you shouldn't wait for IOIs(which I don't) in order to approach, but that makes things far more efficient. They are almost a sure thing so long as your logistics are in order and you're escalating.

The few months it takes you to go from weak/fat/unfit to muscular and fit. Once you're there, it's just 1-3 times per week exercise and eating fairly clean to stay there, pretty much forever. The maintenance is really easy - people look at fit people and think they must be in the gym 2 hours 6 days a week, when it really doesnt need to be anything like that. Staying there is easy, after the initial push of effort.

Quote: (08-26-2012 07:01 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

The few months it takes you to go from weak/fat/unfit to muscular and fit. Once you're there, it's just 1-3 times per week exercise and eating fairly clean to stay there, pretty much forever. The maintenance is really easy - people look at fit people and think they must be in the gym 2 hours 6 days a week, when it really doesnt need to be anything like that. Staying there is easy, after the initial push of effort.

Very true. Also focusing on nutrition, which a lot of people neglect. My workout habits have always been great, but it wasn't until I was preparing and cooking every meal and eating the right foods that I began to get great results.

Here are a few "snake oil" tricks that I actually think can have a powerful, immediate effect.

Listening - try repeating in your head the last she says before you speak. Don't speak until it looks like she's about to say something to fill up the silence. Then cut her off and say your piece. Let the sexual tension brew. Same with kissing- give it to her, and then pull away right before she's about to pull away.

Posture - try to stand up straight, as if you are being held up by a string attached to the top of your head (towards the front so you keep your head up).

Thinking - Is this girl physically stronger than you? No? Then she is not a threat and you don't need to get nervous around her. Think of her as a worm. You could crush her with your bare hands if you wanted too. She's an annoying little sister. A fly that buzzes around your head.

I am exactly 6' 1.5". I use those when I go out at night.

It gives only 1.5 inch extra. I wear those because I think I have short legs for my height (I wear 32 long for pants)

I kind of noticed my legs looked longer in a picture.
my female friend told me 'I didn't know you were this tall'

If you are in little bit short side, it will make a hugh improvement.

Women do all kinds of stuff to improve their looks. why not try it?

Quote: (08-26-2012 01:34 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2012 07:32 PM)Neo Wrote:  

Very true. Also focusing on nutrition, which a lot of people neglect. My workout habits have always been great, but it wasn't until I was preparing and cooking every meal and eating the right foods that I began to get great results.

What is your typical daily meal plan?

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:43 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Im trying to be as Paleo as possible these days. Beef/chicken/eggs, usually with various veg and generous helpings of butter or coconut oil. 2-3 times a day depending. Im also abit health paranoid so I factor that in with lots of vegetables and other good stuffs- turmeric, green tea, dark chocolate, etc etc.

If you are building muscle you can throw in more carbs before/after workouts - sweet potatoes, rice etc - for losing fat, strict Paleo is the way to go, perhaps with periods of PSMF (google it - basically spartan fatloss plan that's an even stricter paleo, with restricted fat and narrow choice of veg)

edit: oh you weren't asking me, lol.

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:43 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'll do a search on the forum and see if there are related nutrional threads, if not I'll write one up or respond in this thread in the next few days. Also MikeCF has great tips on diet in some of his posts.

1- Get your own place.

2- Pimp your place. Patio furniture does not belong indoors.

3- Get off your ass. Its ok if you have some fat in your body. Its not ok if you get exhausted after a flight of stairs or 5 minutes of sex.

4- Dress like a man. Throw out any sport team jerseys, shorts, sandals/flip-flops or baseball caps. Sporting clothes are only acceptable when you are playing sports.

5- Feed your brain. Read regularly, keep yourself updated about what is going on in the world, The classics are classics for a reason. Read the classic books, watch the classic movies, listen to the classic records. You dont have to like them, but you need to have an opinion on them.

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:37 AM)germanico Wrote:  

1- Get your own place.

2- Pimp your place. Patio furniture does not belong indoors.

3- Get off your ass. Its ok if you have some fat in your body. Its not ok if you get exhausted after a flight of stairs or 5 minutes of sex.

4- Dress like a man. Throw out any sport team jerseys, shorts, sandals/flip-flops or baseball caps. Sporting clothes are only acceptable when you are playing sports.

5- Feed your brain. Read regularly, keep yourself updated about what is going on in the world, The classics are classics for a reason. Read the classic books, watch the classic movies, listen to the classic records. You dont have to like them, but you need to have an opinion on them.

I suggest keeping those kinds of things if you live near a beach.

You will look a bit foolish without sandals and shorts in a beach community.

Quote: (08-29-2012 07:45 AM)snoop Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:37 AM)germanico Wrote:  

I suggest keeping those kinds of things if you live near a beach.

Yeah. Or in a desert climate.

I think guys should smile more. And, learn to tell a few jokes.

Throw out your television, disable the broadcasting, stop getting cable/satellite TV.

Look for local ethnic grocery markets. Often cheaper, more convenient, and with more variety of novel healthful food. When shopping in supermarkets, pick up the mailer and choose from the foods on sale.

Quote: (08-29-2012 12:07 PM)Phil Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2012 07:45 AM)snoop Wrote:  

Yeah. Or in a desert climate.

No you wont. Get linen suits. Panama hats.

To the guy suggesting guys where lifts just because girls do shit similar to enhance themselves .
That is by far the biggest garbage ive ever read not to mention quite beta , im not the tallest guy in the world at 5"8 but i improve myself in my physique and get approached quite alot on a night out . The beuty of that is that it stays with u unlike bullshit lifts

Quote: (08-30-2012 01:31 PM)scribblec Wrote:  

To the guy suggesting guys where lifts just because girls do shit similar to enhance themselves .
That is by far the biggest garbage ive ever read not to mention quite beta , im not the tallest guy in the world at 5"8 but i improve myself in my physique and get approached quite alot on a night out . The beuty of that is that it stays with u unlike bullshit lifts

You sound like a novice around here. Don't make that obvious. Try not being a prick to fellow posters. And spell properly.

Quote: (08-30-2012 01:31 PM)scribblec Wrote:  

Why is it beta if it gets you laid?

As for lifts - I've never tried it. I'm not opposed to it either.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

@Samseau

Probably because it's fake.

I would feel like a loser if I wore lifts to make women like me more.

Aside from women and crossdressers in heels, I only know two people for wearing lifts in the modern era.

Kim Jong Il, who in his lifetime condemned an entire people to hunger and bleakness;

My old philosophy professor, who wears lifts to correct the mismatched length of his legs.

Quote: (08-31-2012 06:03 PM)polymath Wrote:  

@Samseau

Probably because it's fake.

I would feel like a loser if I wore lifts to make women like me more.

Why should getting pussy be any different?. What if wearing lifts would make you a more effective CEO? Hell, a suit is like a corset for men - it gives men a slimmed, tapered appearance that usually doesn't exist under all the fabric. Your argument is 'this is bad because *I* don't feel comfortable doing it.' It's not about the lifts at that point, it's about you.

I don't have any great attachment to lifts. But to think it 'beta' to take a page from women, to consciously disadvantage yourself when it comes to seduction is ludicrous. Let success determine my strategy.