rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

The girl's vibe comes across well in the photo. She looks like someone who would be great in bed. They paired her with a guy who has not one masculine bone in his body and who doesn't drink.

Quote:Quote:

Chris: We walked over to the park across the street, sat on this bench and kept talking. That’s when I looked at my watch and was like, “Oh, crap. I have to get up way early in the morning.” It was 10:15.

What a dud.

She flakes on him for the second date (of course) but he thinks that's a green light for a "possible relationship."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

He seems like the type who'd want a chick to fuck him in the ass.

Notice also how he feels like they're almost boyfriend and girlfriend before even getting a second date. This *really* creeps girls out.

It's funny how these triathlon dudes would be such beasts if they applied the same dedication to lifting. Well thank God they don't I guess, less competition for me.

And the bow tie - not a strong look for this guy.

And it's 'spontaneous' not 'sporadic.'

Chick looked way older than 23, but agree that she seems like she would be great in bed. I found the guy repulsive.

I think Chris is a lesbian in disguise.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Her ideal date:

Claire: Taller than me in heels. Active, doesn’t have to be super fit, but has [the] ability to work out with me. Someone who is funny. Someone who can talk about what’s on their mind.

I like claire's ideal man. Very general...[Image: sad.gif]

Chris: I have a great body, eat healthfully, am a great listener, intelligent, can whip up an amazing meal on the fly, and am hopelessly romantic. Dare I say I’m the modern Mr. Darcy?

Did this nigga just call himself a character from Pride and Prejudice? Oh lord!

And they fixed him up with a chick whose ideal man is this:
[Image: tumblr_m8xnw0jwZp1ro64dv.png]

I am convinced they set this shit up to fail most of the time.

By the way, these two, DC is full of them. Effeminate 23 year old dudes are everywhere, many of them will likely come out of the closet within five years. I used to walk through GW's campus a lot to and from meetings and I swear I never saw a dude who I was a 100% sure was a heterosexual.

As for the girl, look at how she addresses the camera and ignores the guy, absolute attention whore. She's well put together and probably quite feminine, but is probably also a ball buster. This is the generation that grew up constantly being told how special and privileged they are. Unfortunately, outside of the expat communities, this is really the best that DC as to offer. For someone with game it's pretty easy to break through all the fronting, but it gets tiring dealing with all their flaking and competing with their "crazy" calendars.

I had to stop reading once I saw this:

Then I got on 66, and it was backed up, and I was like, “Oh, Lord, I’ll be late, and she’ll be upset, and that will start the whole date off wrong.”

i remember the recent bow-tie thread. this is proof you will possibly look borderline gay

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

[Image: attachment.jpg7430]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Notice the "hoverhand" in their picture together. Someone should forward him that DiCarlo's sexual escalation list...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

is it just me or does he look like he had his head shrunk by a witch doctor?

That is 100% how NOT to wear a bow tie. His clothes don't fit him well at all.

If you're gonna be an effeminate beta, at least go for a peacocky hipster look. This guy looks like he hit up the clearance rack at Marshalls in two sizes too big. She looks like a handful for sure, but a lot of fun to turn inside out. She's the type of girl where you could take things to the limits, bust out the zip ties and ball gag and just work her ass over.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-25-2012 12:19 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Notice the "hoverhand" in their picture together. Someone should forward him that DiCarlo's sexual escalation list...

It's not even hover hand, it's hover arm.

[Image: u28NI.png]

L-l-l-let's break it down...

The girl actually comes off as pretty cool, attractive and down-to-Earth. I don't know how much post-date editing takes place on these Date Lab reports, but I think he could have had a shot.

I think he didn't make any one huge mistake, but he made so many little ones they just brought on a 'Failure Cascade' that goes from bad to worse.

Chris: A person who can laugh at both herself and me when I do something sporadic (like dancing in the aisles of Whole Foods when a song comes on).

This basically summarises the guy as he comes across for the entire report. Being jovial and light-hearted can be the sign of a popular alpha, but when that enters total self-deprivation (like the example provided), the pendulum swings in the opposite direction. Furthermore, dancing to songs in a supermarket can be seen as pretty 'immature' if not carried off with style (this is seriously the best example I could find of it being done in 'style').

This summary almost goes against what he wants in a woman, which is...

who can have a good time but is mature.

Whereas her ideal match is probably one of the sanest descriptions I've ever seen from a woman. It's an honest but realistic...

Claire: Taller than me in heels. Active, doesn’t have to be super fit, but has [the] ability to work out with me. Someone who is funny. Someone who can talk about what’s on their mind.

So let's pull him apart a bit more...

The Look:

Why, sweet Jesus!? Why!? A bow-tie!? Are you fucking Charlie from The Newsroom? No!? Then fuck me, why the Hell are you wearing a bow-tie that makes you look like a clown!? You say that you have a good body, then why don't you ditch the whole 'top button' deal and let your chiseled chest have its day!? I think bow-ties should be reserved for comedians and guys who have to futilely rely on 'quirkiness' for attention. Of course, that's just my opinion and I'm sure some players on this forum could carry that off very well. But this guy? Nah.

It's impressive how his thoughts about his own appearance go from...

When I walked out in my chinos and bow tie, my manager was like, “Whoa. That’s a total transformation,” so I was feeling good.

To...

I look like I’m 14. I look like a high schooler, but we’re actually the same age.

His Inner Game is totally demolished as he has to face the fact that, although his manager may have commented on his 'transformation' (note: not an actual compliment), he knows deep down that he is not dressed to a standard that he expects from himself. He, deep down, thinks that he looks hilarious in that get-up, but this is only truly highlighted when he compares himself to her. Just... yeah. I could spend all day breaking down what that says for his confidence, but my final note on this part will be...

He’s really cute but kind of young. I noticed he had a very nice smile, and he was very well put together: chinos, button-down, bow tie.

If Greek Kamaki reads this: You know those English girls who go to the Mediterranean on a holiday together and they always wear matching t-shirts and/or hotpants and they have cute nick-names on the back of their clothes which they just made up for one another at the t-shirt printing shop about their appearances and they're always like 'Nice Boobs', 'Nice Legs' and the fat one is always stuck with something shitty like 'Nice Eyes'?

Yeah, this is kind of similar to that. Being 'very well put together' is not something that will make a girl squirt. My car is 'very well put together' but that doesn't mean I want to fuck it. It's the sort of compliment that you give when you have nothing else to say which isn't mean.

The Game:

I think it's telling how she describes the content of their conversation vaguely over three lines of text, whereas he describes it in detail and practically lists all of the reasons she has value over him. It sounds like she made some sort of profound emotional impact on him, whereas she stays a little disconnected - like a normal human being would do.

However, she does mention...

He’s very into fitness and does triathlons.

Which leads onto...

And then he ordered a Diet Coke! At first, I felt kind of awkward,

Yeah, yeah - she used the 'A' word. She's right though. If she is drinking and he's not, then she's going to drink less anyway and he's going to lose the opportunity to escalate.

But he quickly explained that when he’s in training, he doesn’t drink.

Oh fuck off with your 'fitness' and 'training' bullshit. Maybe he tried to use this as a DHV, but really? You won't have one drink even though you're on Date Lab with a pretty hot blonde?

and that he’s passionate about that, and it’s a good thing to be passionate about.

I do hope that's a word-for-word quote, because it only echoes the whole 'try to say something nice when you can't think of anything nice to say' sentiment she's been carrying off about this guy. Moreover, it is good to be 'passionate' about something but I think it's irrelevant and not necessary to this interaction.

I like to take things slowly, especially on a first date, especially on a blind date! So, I’m not too overly touchy-feely. But in terms of conversation, we were definitely into that. We couldn’t stop. There was not a single dead spot of conversation.

YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR PENIS INTO A CONVERSATION, NO MATTER HOW MANY 'DEAD SPOTS' ARE OR AREN'T THERE.

The pictures were really the only awkward thing. We had to keep asking people to take our pictures. And this one guy was like, “C’mon, I want to see some romance!” And we were like, “It’s only our first date!”

Cute. The guy should have really grown some balls at this part though. Check this out...

[Image: attachment.jpg7431]   

Behind-the-back-of-the-seat-hand: Hover-hand's little sister!

he did send me a text to say he had an amazing time.

Head, meet desk. What the fuck man!? Did she text you to say that!? No!? Then why the fuck are you jumping the gun and throwing in a tremendous amount of emotional investment already!?

We may go see a movie.

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

Bang, along with common sense, tells us that cinemas are among the worst places in the world to go on a date; it's a crowded place with no opportunity to talk and you can wave bye-bye to any chances of physical escalation. Going to a movie on a date also optimises that dreadful 'you alone are not worth my attention - we must be doing something else at the same time' theme that runs throughout so many relationships in the Western world.

Claire had to back out of a planned second date, and Chris’s training regimen has made rescheduling complicated. “I would like to see him again if we can both fit it in,” she says. Meanwhile, Chris tells us, “The more we e-mail and talk, the more and more I am liking her and seeing this developing into a possible relationship.”

Haha - 'if we can both fit it in'. This means, as others in this thread have concluded, that she will never be able to fit it in.

And my God, they're e-mailing!? I have no idea why people would want to e-mail if they can text instead. E-mail just screams 'you are not worth the texts in my contract that it would cost me to interact with you' to me.

The Conclusion:

The girl seemed to be pretty cool. The guy fucked up with his look, lack of Inner Game, unwillingness to drink, subsequent unwillingness to escalate, a great emotional investment which was not even near her wavelength and the fact that he is content with 'conversation' alone.

She seems like she was really nice to him. This guy is a complete weirdo, I think, but everything she said about him was really nice and dignified. She tried to make him look all right even though he's obviously kind of a dork.

I think Scott's analysis is spot-on, but I wouldn't place all the blame on the guy. Sure, not escalating at first date (i.e. being respectful of her space), not drinking and texting her afterwards to say you had a good time are all unattractive things, as we all know. But they are just normal stuff that is still taught to men, and it is women who have gone crazy and stopped being attracted to all these signs of "nice guy" behaviour. I don't think this date would have failed if it had happened 50 years ago.

Her not being attracted to the goofy teenager look and his focus on training I can understand, that's fair game. But being turned off by him being respectful and polite (like girls always say they want guys to be!) and not even giving him a second chance is her being at fault, not him - although I agree that he has to stop being a pussy and learn game if he wants to get anywhere in life.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

She seems like a cool girl and has that "I love to fuck" look in her eyes.

Too bad she was set up with a guy who looks like one of those lesbians who affects the look of a 14 year old boy.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Are you wondering what I'm wondering: did Gmac bang this one too?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-25-2012 12:47 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I think Scott's analysis is spot-on, but I wouldn't place all the blame on the guy. Sure, not escalating at first date (i.e. being respectful of her space), not drinking and texting her afterwards to say you had a good time are all unattractive things, as we all know. But they are just normal stuff that is still taught to men, and it is women who have gone crazy and stopped being attracted to all these signs of "nice guy" behaviour. I don't think this date would have failed if it had happened 50 years ago.

Her not being attracted to the goofy teenager look and his focus on training I can understand, that's fair game. But being turned off by him being respectful and polite (like girls always say they want guys to be!) and not even giving him a second chance is her being at fault, not him - although I agree that he has to stop being a pussy and learn game if he wants to get anywhere in life.

Dude, you're seriously out of the game man. Her not liking this guy has everything to do with this goofball acting like a total dweeb. And to flip your script, why isn't the guy going out and dating fat chicks then? Those girls are gonna be "good to their man!" Or, at least that's what they tell themselves.

Could you see this guy commanding troops? Could you see this guy leading men?

That's going to be my new initial question when I see these dweebs. "Could I see him leading men?" If the answer is no, then everything else makes no difference.

His bow-tie is terrible and his wardrobe is terrible. The whole "I'm totally ironic wearing a bow-tie! People will totally be like I'm trendy!" is a terrible move without style.

[Image: honor_society_1.jpg]

Notice how they have a whole wardrobe that goes with the bow-tie. This dude threw a bow-tie on with an over-sized ugly-cut blue collar working man shirt, ill-fitting khakis, and probably ugly shoes. Seriously, the dude looks 12 and his mom dressed him for church.

[Image: date0826a.jpg]

This isn't to say he couldn't improve. But, if he thinks he's "doin great" looking like this, then he needs a wake up call. He compared himself to this:

[Image: pride4.jpg]
[Image: matthew+macfadyen+mr+darcy.jpg]
[Image: 2005_pride_and_prejudice_006.jpg]
[Image: Matthew%20Macfadyen3.jpg]
[Image: 45ef9cskvpk949ev.jpg]

and one more time for good measure

How is he any different than some fat chick comparing herself to Marilyn Monroe? And I'll add, this is totally evident why girls go for older guys. Older guys know what the fuck is going on.

Quote: (08-25-2012 01:15 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

This dude threw a bow-tie on with an over-sized ugly-cut blue collar working man shirt, ill-fitting khakis, and probably ugly shoes. Seriously, the dude looks 12 and his mom dressed him for church.

My first thought when I saw that was: is this "guy" working at Baskin Robbins?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

just to add.

Then I got on 66, and it was backed up, and I was like, “Oh, Lord, I’ll be late, and she’ll be upset, and that will start the whole date off wrong.”

I thought, He’s really cute but kind of young. I noticed he had a very nice smile, and he was very well put together: chinos, button-down, bow tie.

Put together doesn't mean hot, sexy, or attractive. Look at what she's not saying.

Chris: I look like I’m 14. I look like a high schooler, but we’re actually the same age. My first reaction was, Wow, she looks so old. She handles herself so maturely. She’s definitely attractive. I have a thing for blondes. So that worked out well.

game fucking over on so many levels. I wish there was a way to show him this thread.

edit: I have to keep coming back to add more.

Claire: I wouldn’t say there was blatant flirting. I’m not good at picking that up. It takes me a while to see how I feel. It felt more natural when we got out on our own, out of the constrictive environment of the restaurant and got ice cream. That’s when I had a chance to think about a second date.

lol you couldn't pick it up because it wasn't there! Second date?!?! Uhhhh, I didn't realize you even had a first date.

This comment confirms everything that's wrong with Western women's expectation of "naturally in love" game. Makes me cringe.

Yes!

This is what I am talking about.

Both were just taking it easy, no pressures, no hang-ups from what I could see, neither having any expectation of the other, but just taking their time getting to know the other person. I call this cultivating the relationship, where you plant the seeds, water and nurture them and then watch them both bloom.

With that I can honestly say that if both decide that they will only be friends than that too will be a good thing, because it's very rare that two people of the opposite sex can meet on a blind date without having any expectations, or hang-ups, such as what we have been witnessing over the last several months when reading these date lab stories.

One of the other things that I liked about this date, is that Chris seems like a true gentleman. Chris treated Claire with great respect and she seemed to like that very much.

She looks like a secret fattie to me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This guy is doing it all wrong with the way he's dressed. He has wide shoulders and a small head. As a guy with these exact same attributes, I would tell him to unbutton the top button and lose the bow tie at THE LEAST. At the most, he should get rid of that shirt entirely and wear a military shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The loose collar would work better and take the attention off his small head and put it onto his wide shoulders.

I'd be curious to see how The G Manifesto rates this guy's style.

Snake Eyes, I said that I know it's unattractive. Of course it's unattractive and all of us here know that, but that's from today's point of view. Don't you think that in a different culture she would have placed lower priorities on that (including him looking like being able to command an army) and vastly higher on ... say, him being a good person and provider? I just emphasized that it's her who changed a lot (compared to 'old times'), not necessarily him. With fat chicks, they're not going to be better to their men anyway (as we see from the online hamster thread), that's a fair point.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say about every Beta on the planet is that it isn't their fault for growing up like this. They've been brainwashed into thinking that's what women like. It becomes their fault if they encounter a game blog and write it off as "some guys who hate women". You know how they say:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

p.s. great picture comparison

Quote: (08-25-2012 01:58 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Snake Eyes, I said that I know it's unattractive. Of course it's unattractive and all of us here know that, but that's from today's point of view. Don't you think that in a different culture she would have placed lower priorities on that (including him looking like being able to command an army) and vastly higher on ... say, him being a good person and provider? I just emphasized that it's her who changed a lot (compared to 'old times'), not necessarily him. With fat chicks, they're not going to be better to their men anyway (as we see from the online hamster thread), that's a fair point.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say about every Beta on the planet is that it isn't their fault for growing up like this. They've been brainwashed into thinking that's what women like. It becomes their fault if they encounter a game blog and write it off as "some guys who hate women". You know how they say:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

p.s. great picture comparison

I think you're just idealizing the past. A guy that dressed like this in the past would still be a total dweeb. You think guys didn't play football, fight in wars, and do manly things back then?

The true fact is, the same things you are seeing now are the same things that happened in the past. The only difference is the woman has the choice to forgo involving herself with a man like this. The single mom's aren't raising the guys right. However, as a man, no one will care. It's the man's job to pick himself up and be better. That's the way it's always been. No one cares about the trials and tribulations of being a man, and that's a good thing.

Stop idealizing a past you never even lived in. Live in the present.

No comment on the guy. She looks about 35 though.