rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep thoughts by el mechanico

I've been thinking more than usual lately and would like to share some of my thoughts with you guys here....

I read Roosh's thread on meeting an American girl this morning and it got me thinking..

I'm 43 and don't LTR. I've barely done it in all these years. Why?

I thought and think I figured it out. These women want to destroy the sanctity of my home. That's it. My house runs like a swiss watch and it just can't be. They have to try and fuck it up. Every single one of them. Even my kids mom didn't last 60 days at my place before she tried turning into a dysfunctional house. She wanted to tear a wall down and build a giant laundry room on top of my back deck just because my machines are stackable. Mind you this woman dresses out of the dryer every day.

I watch this unfold weekly and it's the same shit over and over..Here are the steps..

1. Meet girl
2. Bang girl
3. She hangs out
4. She fucks with your food and adds no value to the kitchen
5. She complains about what I eat
6. She wants her friends to stop by
7. She starts talking loudly on her phone and helps other peoples drama
8. She gets involved with the drama
9. She needs to bring it to my place
10. She asks me to get involved slowly. Example..Donnas boyfriend just trashed her car can you look at it? Or my sister is coming over she got fired etc..
11. I stop letting her come over
12. She feels rejected
13. She stalks me
14. I cut contact

I can't tell you guys how many times this has gone down.

In closing ..If you want to ruin your life let your girl come over or give her a house key.

A couple years ago I didn't know what feminism was or cared but I did know that my mom could make me something decent to eat and no other woman could or cared so I tried to figure it out. My journey led me to looking online about girls that didn't cook then that got me thinking than a few friends had girls that made good food and they were South American. I started looking into that which ended me up here at the RVF.

The El Mechanico origins story!

Quote: (08-24-2012 10:26 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

A couple years ago I didn't know what feminism was or cared but I did know that my mom could make me something decent to eat and no other woman could or cared so I tried to figure it out. My journey led me to looking online about girls that didn't cook then that got me thinking than a few friends had girls that made good food and they were South American. I started looking into that which ended me up here at the RVF.

Its true most american women can not cook.

Perhaps asking girls if they know how to cook? Would be a good filter to find out what kind of girl your dealing with.

Nice post.

Quote: (08-24-2012 12:55 PM)jerome Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2012 10:26 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Its true most american women can not cook.

Perhaps asking girls if they know how to cook? Would be a good filter to find out what kind of girl your dealing with.

Nice post.

Yes, finding out if they ever bothered to learn how to cook is a good filter. All of the women I've ever dated that never bothered to learn how to cook turned out to be twits. All of them.

And sometimes they claim they can cook and they suck at it. Or they can actually cook but it's only those fucking vegan dishes. I'm a man and I need meat.

You need to fly in a nice Greek virgin that your mother approves of [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-24-2012 03:06 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You need to fly in a nice Greek virgin that your mother approves of [Image: lol.gif]
That's funny. Do you know what happens when you have a Greek family and you date a Greek girl? You are dating the entire family Yia-yia, Papou the entire tribe. If American girls think they are drama queens they need to think again nobody beats the Greek girls on this front.

I am the devil to a Greek family. I don't eat onions. It's a huge problem.

I feel like I exist in some sort of Murkan bizzaro world. I would absolutely love to meet a girl who can keep a nice home and who can cook, because I don't want to.

I've been thinking about something else...

I can't remember the last time I heard of someone gifting Jewelry to a girl. When I was younger I would see girls sporting chains dudes bought them all the time. I think guys are figuring out they're not worth it. I'm predicting that big jewelry stores will all be a thing of the past soon..

Quote: (08-24-2012 03:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2012 03:06 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

That's funny. Do you know what happens when you have a Greek family and you date a Greek girl? You are dating the entire family Yia-yia, Papou the entire tribe. If American girls think they are drama queens they need to think again nobody beats the Greek girls on this front.

I am the devil to a Greek family. I don't eat onions. It's a huge problem.

You can't imagine how my mother feels. I have a kid with an Asian stripper!! [Image: blush.gif]

Team Nachos

El mech-posts. Getting better as years go by, like a good wine. Thanks for sharing these thoughts with us.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

You speak the truth. So many girls nowadays want to do the bare minimum to keep a guy and at the same time fucking up your entire routine and flow. Forget about cooking, every meal that a girl I was seeing cooked was pretty bad.

I was talking with a coworker who was complaining about his wife. She doesn't cook, is messy, and reluctantly does the laundry. Most of the time he has to do everything. Another lady overheard our conversation and chipped in...'That sounds great, my husband cooks, cleans, and does everything too, your wife and me would so get along!'

This is the shit we are dealing with nowadays.

Quote: (08-24-2012 06:20 PM)Neo Wrote:  

This is the shit we are dealing with nowadays.

Yeah it is shit. These girls think that in a relationship they only thing they need to contribute is them showing up; just being around her is all she needs to do. They have been brainwashed by society and feminism that they are so wonderful and perfect. Fuck that. Both sides have to contribute something and these women are not even trying to pull their own weight.

Have to admit, I hear stories like this and really wonder if my current GF isn't a helluva keeper, American or no: cooks well, cleans the house, does my laundry, looks good, great in the sack. Hard to find these days.

El mech, I'm just trying to visualize you and your lifestyle: you say things run like a swiss watch. Are you actually the kind of guy that gets up at 5am every day to work out, iron a shirt and make a shopping list, on top of running your business? Seems like you are an absolute machine to run your business, be a dad, run your home and meet lots of women.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (08-24-2012 07:30 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

Have to admit, I hear stories like this and really wonder if my current GF isn't a helluva keeper, American or no: cooks well, cleans the house, does my laundry, looks good, great in the sack. Hard to find these days.

She's of a rare breed, keep that shit going.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

you know what the worst part about a girl who cant cook it?? if you can read you should be able to cook. is it that hard to follow instructions in a fucking recipe?

Quote: (08-24-2012 08:25 PM)Brian Wrote:  

you know what the worst part about a girl who cant cook it?? if you can read you should be able to cook. is it that hard to follow instructions in a fucking recipe?

Yep, there is almost no excuse. You not only have websites with tons of free info on how to prep and cook a dish, you also have video websites like youtube showing you step by step.

Never put a ring on it. As soon as you do, that shit stops.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Give some more advice for the young players Uncle Mechanico.

Quote: (08-24-2012 06:20 PM)Neo Wrote:  

I was talking with a coworker who was complaining about his wife. She doesn't cook, is messy, and reluctantly does the laundry. Most of the time he has to do everything. Another lady overheard our conversation and chipped in...'That sounds great, my husband cooks, cleans, and does everything too, your wife and me would so get along!'
[Image: kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif]

Quote: (08-24-2012 08:53 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Never put a ring on it. As soon as you do, that shit stops.

Quoted for truth.

I have heard hundreds of true horror stories about these amazing women who were so perfect and then the day they get married everything changed for the worst. When ever I hear "My wife/exwife was so perfect until" I know 95% of the time they will say "we got married." Keep her good, don't marry her.

Man, adopt me.
I hate greek weddings and stuff like that. You always have uncle Kostas and some other dudes who have developed a round bear belly and keep drinking all night. The bride and husband are expected to go through a series of suoerstitious talking from their parents. The husband has to be shaved by his best man infront of a bunch of people. Then as usual, you go to the taverna after the wedding were 1000-5000 people expect to eat a shitload and drink more and dance more.
Greek weddings are excuse for famillies and other strangers to party.

My second date text to girls used to be

"so what are you cooking me for dinner tonight?"

My wife is the one who actually came over and cooked

Women used to know this. There was that saying, "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach." but that's been forgotten, even though every second show on tv is a cooking show.

I always smack down a woman on her first visit. My place is spotless, laundry done, and food is on the stove. I let them know they are wanted, but not needed. This kills foreign women. They expect to come over and have something to do. Last week a Dominican girl pitched a fit if I walked out of the kitchen, as she was bestowing upon me several local recipes. Good luck finding a girl in the U.S. that does that. They cook out of necessity, and take no pride in it.

American women shit when they see this. In their eyes, I'm a keeper, and they don't ever have to cook. They give up the pussy quickly, and are kicked to the curb pronto. I hold them to the standard. If they can't cook or clean, like me, then they are deemed useless. How can they expect equality between when they can't even take care of themselves?

Gents, become self-sufficient, so you never have to relay on a woman...Period.