rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I met a American girl tonight

My friend was sort of working on her but for a while we had a group chat going. I noticed a couple things about her (she's 22)...

1. If she lost 10 pounds, put on makeup, and wore some decent clothes, she'd be an 8. Instead she was a 5.5 or 6. She had quite a FUPA. No way I could bang unless it was a flag, even though there was a hint of natural beauty underneath.

2. Within 30 minutes we knew all about her sex life. Unprompted, she told us about guys who tried to have sex with her and how many one-night stands she had (2). It was bad game in the sense that instead of thinking of having sex with her, she made you think of other guys having sex with her. Even if she didn't like my friend, why would you tell random strangers about who you're fucking?

3. She wouldn't stop talking. It was so bad that it was fascinating. She told me how her roommate lives with a guy who is so tall that he has to bend over to take a shower. And how 30 years ago her uncle crashed into a statue and made the news. She told us the trivia of her life.

4. She didn't ask questions. She would do a monologue, there would be a pause, and then her brain would think of something and she'd start up again. There was no conversation really. At least she didn't expect us to entertain her.

Overall she wasn't a bad person. I wasn't repulsed by her. Her chatter would be endearing if I was drunk, but there was absolutely no sexual attraction.

I thought about American girls in general and realized that genetically they don't come from bad stock. You have a hardy mix of girls from European ancestry who wouldn't look so bad if they took care of themselves. But as you know we have an epidemic of obesity, entitled attitudes, Skrillex haircuts, tattoos, and bad style that turn what could have been a strong contender on the world pussy stage into a species of females that consistently disappoint and give softies.

While so many girls in the world work hard to go above what genetics gave them, I feel that American girls work hard to go below, to scratch the bottom. It's a shame, really. It didn't have to be like this.

One thing i agree with you guys about america is the number of fat girls here..damn i have never seen so many fat chicks in my life..its just too much..and this is coming from a guy who likes women with some meat on them.

I seriously thought some of you guys were exagerating about the number of fat girls here but i can see that is all true.

Seeing some of the teachers over here, the difference between them and the local girls is staggering.

Quote: (08-23-2012 09:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My friend was sort of working on her but for a while we had a group chat going. I noticed a couple things about her (she's 22)...

1. If she lost 10 pounds, put on makeup, and wore some decent clothes, she'd be an 8. Instead she was a 5.5 or 6. She had quite a FUPA. No way I could bang unless it was a flag, even though there was a hint of natural beauty underneath.

Yup. My friend has a very pretty face, nice skin and nice hair, but she dresses like shit and needs to lose 20 lbs. She has a beta boyfriend back home and is continually hit on by the brothers and the locals, so she has her attention fix.

The real sad thing? She's content to be a 5, but when given her pretty face and her youth (she was born in either 1991 or 1992), she could be an 8 (9 if the tits didn't go with the weight, and it could be done too; she's less 'jiggly' fat than 'muscular' fat).

In fact, out of like 60 Western girls I have met who are teachers, at least half are fat and only one was legitimately attractive. My take? Beautiful girls back home don't need to go overseas to make g's; they get offered decent jobs out of school or marry rich guys. Most depressing thing in the world; a pretty girl who would melt your dick to your leg if only she would lose 15 lbs.

Quote:Quote:

2. Within 30 minutes we knew all about her sex life. Unprompted, she told us about guys who tried to have sex with her and how many one-night stands she had (2). It was bad game in the sense that instead of thinking of having sex with her, she made you think of other guys having sex with her. Even if she didn't like my friend, why would you tell random strangers about who you're fucking?

You will become especially repulsed by this when the Chinese girl you're making out with worries that you'll be upset that the one guy she slept with was her boyfriend in University.

This has now happened to me twice.

3. She wouldn't stop talking. It was so bad that it was fascinating. She told me how her roommate lives with a guy who is so tall that he has to bend over to take a shower. And how 30 years ago her uncle crashed into a statue and made the news. She told us the trivia of her life.

4. She didn't ask questions. She would do a monologue, there would be a pause, and then her brain would think of something and she'd start up again. There was no conversation really. At least she didn't expect us to entertain her.

Western girls fear silences, because silences are (overused word of the decade) 'awkward'. Nothing is awkward unless you allow it to be awkward.

Also, they think that the more bullshit they can rattle off, the more 'interesting' you will find them, when most men don't really care too much about how 'interesting' a girl is, and most girls (especially those from America) are the opposite of 'interesting' (unless you find celebrity gossip, info about her friends and talk about her office job 'interesting')

Oh, and 'haha', my Chinese friend is studying in America and I correspond with him from time to time on QQ:

NP: How you like America so far?
NP Friend: Why is everyone so fat!?

[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

I've said it before and I'll say it again: an extended, brutal famine would make American girls some of the best in the world. The lack of food would slim them down, and the (real) suffering would add character--and a renewed appreciation for masculinity and their actual frailty. Their want would help re-prioritize them away from their hallow entertainments and trivial concerns. The diversity and mixing would make some of the permutations staggering.

I went on two back-to-back dates with decent-looking American chicks this week. Both were 7s. One was probably a 7.5, the other one 6.9, which you round off because it's bullshit to get too fractional.

Both lacked this ability to connect with another human being. It was like we were taking turns making presentations at each other. They didn't know how to ask, or answer, questions. They'd get annoyed or confused (or something like that) when the conversation meandered organically, as it should. It was a strange experience, especially since it was with two--not one--different chicks who, to my knowledge, have never met.

The interesting part is that both were the result of online dating (my next two dates will not be) and, from any kind of reading of their profiles, it was clear that they'd ridden the cock carousel hard at some point (despite being only 24 and 25, respectively) and were now "being serious." Cock, as we all know, has the further effect of drawing the last bit of warm humanity from an already vapid broad.

I banged neither. One I could, if I were willing to put in the work, probably. The other made it clear she wasn't into the Tuthmosis game. [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

How to game American girls: out brag them.

That's pretty much all it boils down to, which is really sad.

All my foreign girls have: dressed super nice all the time (heels and a dress to go for a walk and get ice cream), barley talked (but when they did they actually had something funny/intelligent to say), had virtually zero other sexual partners (and have never brought up their sex lives until we're rounding the bases. Meanwhile, five minutes into a conversation, American girls will tell about how they got gangbanged by the whole intramural flag football team), been really respectful on dates (i.e. thanked me for doing things like buying them two beers, not ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, not texted while on the date), worried about their weight (really, I took a girl to dinner and she didn't eat because she'd had a snack earlier that day. I think I finally managed to convince her to split an appetizer with me), and actually been interested in me (a few nights ago this super vapid bitch cut off my story because she wanted to go jump around to some shitty song, never would have happend with a foreign girl).

Roosh, I almost feel bad for the western women who cross your path, if only they knew the scrutiny they were under in your presence.

I also wonder if western chicks, especially Anglo ones, are actually aware of how foreign women really are in terms of demeanor, femininity and class. I can only imagine what a western feminist would think if she took a vacation to a place like Colombia, her head would probably explode!

I really feel sorry for western girls. They are suffering from big-time cognitive dissonance.

We all know about beta male cognitive dissonance. "I have a job, I'm in good shape, and brought her flowers...but she fucked someone else. WTF? Maybe I'm just not nice enough!"

Female cognitive dissonance: "I'm educated, empowered and sassy, with a wicked sense of humor and can drink shots with the guys. But no guy wants to stay with me after they've fucked me a few times (except for weak clingy dudes). WTF? Maybe I'm just not sassy and empowered enough!"

That woman has learned to hog the limelight with her stories, completely unable to make a connection with people. So she goes home alone and feels empty, or goes home with a guy for another drunk bang and feels empty the next day, never admitting anything is wrong.

You can go a long time thinking that you're not following the script well enough before you realise that in fact the script is wrong. Many people never wake up.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

What do American girls do when they travel and see feminine women?

Quote: (08-24-2012 01:48 AM)houston Wrote:  

From an old article on The eXile:

Whether it is apochryphal or not is something I can't tell you. But it goes something like this: an eXpat woman-a USAID employee, to be exact-was said to be complaining to a bar manager at one of Moscow's eXpat hangouts. "I want you to understand something," she says. "I'm not a lesbian. But I've been reduced to licking pussy."

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

They probably get very frustrated and call them bitches etc.

Quote: (08-24-2012 02:24 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Whether it is apochryphal or not is something I can't tell you. But it goes something like this: an eXpat woman-a USAID employee, to be exact-was said to be complaining to a bar manager at one of Moscow's eXpat hangouts. "I want you to understand something," she says. "I'm not a lesbian. But I've been reduced to licking pussy."
The lack of self-awareness of expat women are wondrous sites. "I can't compete with local women who are putting on make-up dressing well, feminine, and in shape." The answer can be shoved in their oversized faces and they still wouldn't see what to do.

Every time I go back home to the states, i just think, goddamn, i will not date an american girl. They really are just terrible people who are grown up spoiled children who look as ugly on the outside as on the inside. They barely qualify for a dick stop on the way back to Europe, if that.

Back to basics: as richer the country is, as more frivolous people tend to be.

Too much richness ruins the culture of a place and make people think about everything but the really important things in life; it spoils and corrupts their personalities.

Of course too much poorness also ruin people because they only think in surviving and getting something to eat. The virtue is always in the middle, find a balance.

I think the gist of it is what the old Ratiofactor blog used to say:

Western countries are usually sausage fests, and women here can get away with acting like cunts because there's a shortage of women. Men have to take what they can get because there aren't many options.

Apparently in Russia during the 90's there was a huge shortage of men, so men could act like dipshits and still get hot women, but I don't know if things are still like that in Russia.

Another note:

By 22, most American women have already left their prime. College makes most American women considerably fatter, and more hardened by the cock carousel.

I can remember distinctly in college that most girls during their freshman years were much, much hotter than they were during their senior years.

I attribute it mostly to binge drinking, shitty hygiene, and terrible dieting. Although sleeping with many men can ruin a woman, simply being a slut alone isn't enough to spoil a girl by 22. It takes a lot of other factors to ruin a woman combined with being a skank to ruin a girl.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-24-2012 02:24 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

That article contained a myriad of gems and valuable insights confirming everything I've heard about Slavic countries. Russia, at least for white men anyway seems to be the largest pussy paradise on the planet.

The unfortunate reality is though that western women are in high demand pretty much anywhere else on the planet. They can go to Asia, Middle East, Africa, India, Latin America and have men fawning over them. Not to mention all the betas and white knights in the west that put them on a pedestal. The western women has no shortage of options outside of the 2nd world nations.

Sounds like you're in for some fun times whenever you make it back to the states, Roosh.

@Tuth

Maybe the Great Drought of 2012 will be worth something

Roosh is she a Croatian girl from America visiting relative in Croatia? Or is she a regular American girl?
They tend to put on their American face when they talk to other Americans.

Team Nachos

I've definitely noticed the nonstop yakking with girls in the US compared to Europe. It drives me nuts because once I have something interesting to say I really want to say it...but then I realize they don't really care what I have to say as long as it seems like I'm still listening to them go on about themselves.

I think the last two-way conversation I had with a girl was in the Czech Republic via a macbook and google translate.

Quote: (08-24-2012 03:32 AM)qazwsx Wrote:  

Back to basics: as richer the country is, as more frivolous people tend to be.

Too much richness ruins the culture of a place and make people think about everything but the really important things in life; it spoils and corrupts their personalities.

Of course too much poorness also ruin people because they only think in surviving and getting something to eat. The virtue is always in the middle, find a balance.

This is why I like "second world" EE-- because in real third world like Philippines, people only think of survival... that's as boring as Murkan Facebook addictss.

Quote: (08-23-2012 09:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Overall she wasn't a bad person. I wasn't repulsed by her. Her chatter would be endearing if I was drunk, but there was absolutely no sexual attraction.

I thought about American girls in general and realized that genetically they don't come from bad stock. You have a hardy mix of girls from European ancestry who wouldn't look so bad if they took care of themselves. But as you know we have an epidemic of obesity, entitled attitudes, Skrillex haircuts, tattoos, and bad style that turn what could have been a strong contender on the world pussy stage into a species of females that consistently disappoint and give softies.

While so many girls in the world work hard to go above what genetics gave them, I feel that American girls work hard to go below, to scratch the bottom. It's a shame, really. It didn't have to be like this.

Yes, it wasnt always like that. Just finished seeing Saturday Night Fever (the John Travolta 70s disco flick) for the 10th time...but this time eyeing the details of the women in the disco scenes. I did not notice one fatty and there is a scene where a fatty asks John Travolta for a dance and she is laughed and ridiculed by his friends. The women, in general seemed very sexual and feminine. Granted it is a movie, but it does give you a somewhat realistic sense of how american women and the bang culture was in those days. Also, there are tons of shows in the 70s and 80s that featured hot feminine extras and actresses. (i.e Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Dallas, Dynasty, Charlies Angels). These shows were watched around the world and men from all over drooled over these American women. Fatties were looked down upon and shamed. Thin women were more plentiful so the dating market wasnt stacked against men.
How much has "the stock" dropped in a generation. Havent been back to the US in more than 6 years, but it has so vastly changed, in terms of the women, since I was a child or in my early teens. Seems like 2 vastly different alternate realities.

Quote: (08-24-2012 01:09 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Roosh, I almost feel bad for the western women who cross your path, if only they knew the scrutiny they were under in your presence.

I also wonder if western chicks, especially Anglo ones, are actually aware of how foreign women really are in terms of demeanor, femininity and class. I can only imagine what a western feminist would think if she took a vacation to a place like Colombia, her head would probably explode!

We sent a squadron to Lithuania for a few years ago for 4 months and man it was a rude awakening to the females We took with us who were used to gettin so much attention from guys with the terrible ratio the military has going on.

2 of the girls were very attractive and they were getting almost no play. Within a few weeks they were all dressed up everytime they stepped foot outside the hotels. None of that normal
Flip flop bs. I enjoyed watching them struggle
For attention while the Lithuanian girls looked crazy sexy and treated us like gods.

I was out in Munich last night and it was depressing. The girls are just not as hot as in EE. One girl especially was fun to talk to, but I'd leave her in a heartbeat for an average Croatian girl. But then again maybe it is just me. I like the EE-look a lot.

Quote: (08-24-2012 03:04 AM)soup Wrote:  

They probably get very frustrated and call them bitches etc.

You would be amazed at what I've heard out of U.S./Aussie/British womens' mouths. The one's that look and dress like shit gets killed in places like Thailand or the DR. They clam up and try to ignore, but it eats them up inside.

I sit in the afternoons on El Conde and observe. You have beautiful local gals dressed to the 9's everywhere, and the frumpy tourist girls cut eyes and occasionally make comments. Over the years I've heard;

"I bet she's a whore"
"I have a better education"
"She'd never make in our country"
"..."

These girls get no play in these places, and just don't get it. Read Raw God's post above. It eats them from the inside out that all the guys are chasing the local girls and ignoring the frumpsters.

I sat next to 3 American women recently at a cafe. Even the waitresses outweighed them in the looks/style/feminism depts. They acted arrogant, and talked down (in a way) to the waitress when she stopped by. When the waitress looked a me, I smiled and winked. She got it.

These girls usually latch onto some beta guy in her group for validation. It is one of the most pathetic things you will ever see.

Fat Croatian girl with perfect English who studied Philosophy for 9 years. She looks at a dime piece, a truly gorgeous girl, and says, "She's too tall and thin."

I look at her and say, "You prefer shorter and fatter?" And she says yes. It's a coincidence that her beauty ideal is herself.

I was out with my sexy Dominican girl last night and we did a walking tour/ bar hopped. I took her to the Dunedin brewery and it was full of hippy frumster chicks. She asks a lot of questions like why do you go to my country etc etc and I nodded up at the girls on the back deck near us. They were dressed like shit, pounding shots from a bottle they walked on the deck with and talking some real stupid shit. Nonstop. She said why did you bring me here? I ignored her and just watched her face for a while. Priceless. She made it through half her beer then I moseyed her over to the lesbian vegetarian Mexican restaurant there was some girls who looked like hipster versions of Alice from the brady bunch and we got a real stupid waitress who couldn't figure out our drink order. 1 giant Margarita patron. I could see the look on her face again she said " Ju Know vat kind of place this is? " lol Directly from there we went to the gay nightclub (for my personal enjoyment I didn't tell her) and we sat down outside at a table with a couple who waived their friends over who were all dudes dressed like girls I sent her to get me a drink and the female bartender looks like she can bench 300+ many times. She came back looking at me now pissed again. "Ju messing Vit me?" I said ok ok we can go now when we go back to our hotel she started laughing and said why would you bring me to this town? I'm never coming back here again. Good times.

Quote: (08-25-2012 01:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I was out with my sexy Dominican girl last night and we did a walking tour/ bar hopped. I took her to the Dunedin brewery and it was full of hippy frumster chicks. She asks a lot of questions like why do you go to my country etc etc and I nodded up at the girls on the back deck near us. They were dressed like shit, pounding shots from a bottle they walked on the deck with and talking some real stupid shit. Nonstop. She said why did you bring me here? I ignored her and just watched her face for a while. Priceless. She made it through half her beer then I moseyed her over to the lesbian vegetarian Mexican restaurant there was some girls who looked like hipster versions of Alice from the brady bunch and we got a real stupid waitress who couldn't figure out our drink order. 1 giant Margarita patron. I could see the look on her face again she said " Ju Know vat kind of place this is? " lol Directly from there we went to the gay nightclub (for my personal enjoyment I didn't tell her) and we sat down outside at a table with a couple who waived their friends over who were all dudes dressed like girls I sent her to get me a drink and the female bartender looks like she can bench 300+ many times. She came back looking at me now pissed again. "Ju messing Vit me?" I said ok ok we can go now when we go back to our hotel she started laughing and said why would you bring me to this town? I'm never coming back here again. Good times.

So you've taken to [Image: troll.gif] your dates? Your forum life and your real life are becoming one.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter