rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Game This

Help Me Game This

There are at LEAST 8 women...~18-19, fresh into St. Edwards University (~35K per year, D2 private school in ATX) that are across the walkway of my complex, 1 level down from me, ALL DAY.

I work from home 90% of the time--most of which is on my balcony--during which, I'm either:

a) handling custys
b) telling off time-wasting, low-spending custys
c) closing clients
d) firing dumb clients
e) smoking
f) drinking Modelos mid-day

Most of them are foreign

Primarily French, I believe, but there is an f'n GARGANTUAN French guy who has been mean-mugging me since the day the moved in (~2 weeks ago). He's at least 6'6, ~240 lbs.

I'm very secure, but the way he and his obscenely butch gf (who lives there) look at me, makes me think they're assuming I'm just on facebook/twitter/message boards ALL DAY.

After 2 weeks of his dumb face looking up at me, we had a stare-down that lasted ~30 seconds. He said something to me in French, but I do not understand. Male French sounds disrespectful to me based on all my experiences in life.

I haven't closed 18/19 Y/O ass in at least 1 year. I'm 27.

There is a definite cockblock into the vagine'.

So, gentlemen, how do we handle this predicament?[/b]

Help Me Game This

Quote: (08-23-2012 07:58 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

There are at LEAST 8 women...~18-19, fresh into St. Edwards University (~35K per year, D2 private school in ATX) that are across the walkway of my complex, 1 level down from me, ALL DAY.

I work from home 90% of the time--most of which is on my balcony--during which, I'm either:

a) handling custys
b) telling off time-wasting, low-spending custys
c) closing clients
d) firing dumb clients
e) smoking
f) drinking Modelos mid-day

Most of them are foreign

Primarily French, I believe, but there is an f'n GARGANTUAN French guy who has been mean-mugging me since the day the moved in (~2 weeks ago). He's at least 6'6, ~240 lbs.

I'm very secure, but the way he and his obscenely butch gf (who lives there) look at me, makes me think they're assuming I'm just on facebook/twitter/message boards ALL DAY.

After 2 weeks of his dumb face looking up at me, we had a stare-down that lasted ~30 seconds. He said something to me in French, but I do not understand. Male French sounds disrespectful to me based on all my experiences in life.

I haven't closed 18/19 Y/O ass in at least 1 year. I'm 27.

There is a definite cockblock into the vagine'.

So, gentlemen, how do we handle this predicament?[/b]

Don't assume that he and his gf think poorly of you because they think you're spending all day on Facebook—if anything French people respect those who do nothing all day, and dislike Anglo-American workaholic-types.

If you think you can pull if with sufficient sincerity, invite them over for a drink—say you're new to the area, you're trying to meet new people, etc., you weren't sure what he said to you because you don't speak French, and so on. If it works out he could be the greatest direct link to the booty parade you've been admiring (make sure to offer them glasses of French wine, and have something to snack on as well—preferably French cheeses.)

Help Me Game This

What exactly is your question? How to handle the dude or how to game the girls?

I will answer both.

First, the dude, be friendly with him, get him on your side, you don't need enemies in your complex, next time you see him just nod your head and say - "whats up bro". Chat him up, tell him you are working, ask him about himself. Just be friendly and social. Sometimes, the more evolved man has to be the first one to behave in a civilized way. If he is 6'6 240lbs, you don't want to fight him anyways.

Next time you see him around say - "bro, i saw you the other day but i'm not sure what you were saying, i don't speak french, i was working on my computer, my name is alpha". Just be cool and calm and civilized.

Next, the girls, if they live in the same complex as you, you will see them alot. Just start by saying "hello" "where are you guys from", how long have you been in Canada?",, stuff like that. Chat them up but don't be to aggressive. You will see them again. Just build some familiarity and comfort. Get on a first name basis with them. This is the first step. Just establish yourself as a cool, friendly, funny, guy. (This should take 2-4 weeks)

Then, zero in on the one you want to go for. Try to see which one is giving you "indicators of interest". Is one of them smiling at you more so then the other ones. Is one of them more flirty with you then the rest? Talk to them, get to know them, go "elderly style" at first. If you establish yourself as cool with the entire group, they will help set you up with the one you like and/or the one who likes you. Be friendly with all of them until you figure out which one you are gonna focus on.

They probably could use some guidance on where to eat, where to grocery shop, where to do laundry, where to catch the bus, and stuff like that. Offer you opinion and get them talking. Present yourself in a strong way, dress sharp, and be well groomed.

Once they know you a little bit and are comfortable talking to you, you can be a bit more aggressive. Share a smoke with them, offer them a beer. Have a party and invite them. Always be looking for "iois". Sooner or later, you will catch one of them looing at you in a way that lets you know she likes you. When that happens you can focus on her. Try to develop a connection with her. Try to spend some one on one time with her. Walk to the store together, do laundry together, share some food with her, something "innocent" like that.

Once you have developed a little friendship and connection with one you like and who you sense likes you, then you can step it up a bit. Invite her over to watch a show, invite her for a drink on the balcony, invite her to play tennis or something.

Exchange numbers and start to text with her. Cultivate this "friendship"

Then, the last step is to get her isolated and drunk. If she commits to coming over to see you all by herself then she is ready. But, don't force it, kino-escalate in a natural way with some light touching, then when she starts to touch you back, you can go for the make out. It will help if you guys have had a few drinks first, of course.

This is just a general timeline that I have presented, but, you always have to be ready for opportunities to take shortcuts in this process. For example, tomorrow night, you are talking to one of them and she says "we are so bored, we wanna drink and dance but we are too young to buy beer". Take advantage of that situation and invite the over for drinks.

Or, lets say next week, your friend is having a party near school, invite them. Be ready for these opportunities when they present themselves. My timeline is only a general guide, if you can get one of them drunk and isolated this weekend, then by all means go for it.

Here is the short version of my answer..

Be social, get them comfortable around you, have a little fun with them, get them drunk, get one of them alone, start the kino-escalation. Ignore the dude or better yet, befriend him.

Help Me Game This

Ask em, "voulez-vous chouchez avec moi ce soir?"

Help Me Game This

Quote: (08-23-2012 09:16 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Ask em, "voulez-vous chouchez avec moi ce soir?"

Only if you can sing like Patti LaBelle without breaking your cocky funny frame...

Help Me Game This

Instant update....

Posted this, said fuck it; do or don't.

Huge French guy is a totally large 19 y/o wing.

MAD FAT GUYS ON THE INSIDE.

Will pull tonight/update soon.

#WhyIJoinedRooshVForum

Help Me Game This

That was easy..