rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Abide by the legal age or social norms?

Run into situations where I am where girls are much younger than they look. It happens all the time.

The legal age is technically 15 but if I even considered this in North America it would be looked at as preposterous. I met a girl today that I thought was in her twenties but she turned out to be 15.

So again, my question is when you guys are overseas, what is your rule? Anything over the legal age counts? Or within 2-3 years of your age?

Are you American? If so, stay with the Age of Consent of where you live. It's against the law to go any lower, even if it's legal where you are travelling. You could be prosecuted in the US.

Quote: (08-22-2012 03:48 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Are you American? If so, stay with the Age of Consent of where you live. It's against the law to go any lower, even if it's legal where you are travelling. You could be prosecuted in the US.

Canada, but legal resident of Sweden. Will have to look into this one. Glad you brought it up though, did not know that...

If you are a legal resident of Sweden, then you are most probably OK to follow the AOC in that country, which I think is 15.

Many countries have laws in place forbidding "child sex tourism" "whether or not the citizen or lawful permanent resident alien intended to engage in such illicit sexual conduct prior to going abroad." Check out this link, bottom of the page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sex_tourism

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Where are you in canada, as in which province? It varies.

I have never liked to cross the line with girls under 18, not even when I was 19. I just never felt comfortable with it. Even where it is legal, I don't want to risk impacting someone who is young and impressionable, and who is in many respects treated like a child by society.

But, anything over 18 is fair game regardless of your age, in my eyes.

Quote: (08-22-2012 03:48 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

I could of swore there was a thread on here where Mixx and Anthlone proved that to be false. I, as an American, can go to Canada and legally be with a 16 or 17 yr old as long it's not prostitution. I think...

oohh man.

[Image: BarelyLegalAngie1.jpg]

Quote: (08-22-2012 09:11 PM)hypesession Wrote:  

oohh man.

[Image: BarelyLegalAngie1.jpg]
[Image: SrVgh.gif]

Unfortunately, as a westerner, there are some complexities here.
Child sex tourism is considered a major issue in western society, so there is plenty of attention on it. That attention extends overseas, where you can be prosecuted for committing an act that, though legal where you were, would have been illegal at home. Logistics make this difficult, obviously (they're unlikely to figure out many of the "violations" that took place, especially if they were within the law of the foreign nation and no alarm was raised), but the possibility of your being punished is there if they do somehow learn of who you had sex with.

Long story short: No American, Canadian, Australian or British citizen can legally have sex with anyone under the age of 16. The age of consent for a travelling citizen from any of these nations will either be 16 or the local age of consent, whichever is higher.

1. Find the age of consent. If it is below 16 (as it is in Sweden at 15), know that it is, legally, 16 for you. Stay at or above that to avoid all potential for trouble. If it is higher (ex: 17 in Ireland), then you must obviously obey the higher age of consent.

2. For pay-for-play, the rule in nearly every western country is that she must be 18. Be wary of the possibility that an otherwise legal 16/17 year old could claim that you paid her, and potentially get you in trouble with the authorities. That scam is a threat in some of the shadier locales of the world where the line between pros, semi-pros and ordinary girls is blurrier than we're used to in the west. This is an unlikely scam, but it could be used against you.

The bottom-line is that, as far as the law is concerned in western nations, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a 16/17 year old. If the girls you're running into over in Sweden are this age, have at it. If you just want to play it safe all-around as a westerner to avoid the (admittedly minimal) risk of being falsely accused of paying a girl under 18 as part of a scam, stick to 18 as a lower limit. Again, you're probably more likely to run into that scam in more ambiguous locales.
Engage the 15 year olds at your own risk. Sweden won't care, but Canada will.

Quote: (08-22-2012 09:07 PM)houston Wrote:  

I could of swore there was a thread on here where Mixx and Anthlone proved that to be false. I, as an American, can go to Canada and legally be with a 16 or 17 yr old as long it's not prostitution. I think...

This is correct.

You can also legally be with a 16 year old (assuming you are not a parent/guardian of or in a position of authority over said 16 year old) in 30 states: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and West Virginia.

17 is legal in the following 9 states: Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, and Wyoming.

The remaining 12 states insist on 18: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Use common sense.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

As long as the state you live in does not have a higher Age of Consent. If you live in California where the AOC is 18, and you travel to Ontario and get together with a 16/17 year old, you WILL be breaking the law in California and could be prosecuted back home.

Quote: (08-22-2012 09:24 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Engage the 15 year olds at your own risk. Sweden won't care, but Canada will.

If he was traveling to Sweden this would be correct. But, he is actually a legal resident in that country, which makes the situation a bit more ambiguous.

Quote: (08-22-2012 08:47 PM)polymath Wrote:  

I have never liked to cross the line with girls under 18, not even when I was 19. I just never felt comfortable with it.

Your local alpha kid thanks you for your contribution to that summer when he popped three of your classmates cherries!

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (08-22-2012 10:24 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2012 08:47 PM)polymath Wrote:  

I have never liked to cross the line with girls under 18, not even when I was 19. I just never felt comfortable with it.

Your local alpha kid thanks you for your contribution to that summer when he popped three of your classmates cherries!

I feel you on that. 18 isn't a magic number. Arbitrary societal pressure.

This is correct.

You can also legally be with a 16 year old (assuming you are not a parent/guardian of or in a position of authority over said 16 year old) in 30 states: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and West Virginia.

17 is legal in the following 9 states: Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, and Wyoming.

The remaining 12 states insist on 18: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
[/quote]

My quoting got fucked up but below is my post to clarify......

Is this true? I like an older, thicker, fuller body type but for an example I was in a convience store yesterday and there was 1 fine ass younger girl who had a slamming body and was smiling at me but I assumed she was under 18, I fall into that 1st 16yr old category, so that was game

I don't know. I didn't even think 17 was legal. This opens up a brand new world for me if it's true...

Quote: (08-23-2012 11:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't know. I didn't even think 17 was legal. This opens up a brand new world for me if it's true...

If you're in Texas, it does...

All age of consent information for North and Central America in the link.

Quote: (08-24-2012 12:27 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2012 11:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

If you're in Texas, it does...

All age of consent information for North and Central America in the link.

And, to get specific:

Quote:Quote:

The age of consent in Texas is 17 (Texas Penal Code Section 21.11). However, "...It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor...was not more than three years older than the victim and of the opposite sex...(and) did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim at the time of the offence" and is not a registered sex offender Section 21.11 (b).

Translation: 17 is good to go. If she's younger than this and you are within 3 years of her age at the time of the violation, you can use that as a defense and avoid prosecution solong as you didn't coerce/force her into anything.

Quote:Quote:

Section 21.12 further prohibits all sexual contact between an employee of a school (including educators) and a student enrolled at the primary or secondary school where said employee works (unless the student is the employee's spouse). No age is specified by the statute (thus, even if the student has reached consent age of 17, it is still a violation), and violations are a second degree felony.

Translation: stay the hell away from students if you are a teacher, professor, administrator or coach. This will get you into deep shit each and every time, even if she's over the age of consent.

These two limits are consistent in most other states.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

[Image: 6bf01ec78145d78aea0a.gif]

About those states with an AOC of 16....

Read the fine print. Some of those states have provisions if the adult is 5 or even 10 years older. For instance, I believe Pennsylvania has a 4-year age gap for dating a 16 year old while Maryland has no age gap....straight 16 and up.

Quote: (08-24-2012 08:02 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

About those states with an AOC of 16....

Read the fine print. Some of those states have provisions if the adult is 5 or even 10 years older. For instance, I believe Pennsylvania has a 4-year age gap for dating a 16 year old while Maryland has no age gap....straight 16 and up.

That has actually already been adjusted for. For example, you'll notice that in my prior post Pennsylvania is listed as a state with an AOC of 18, not 16:

Quote: (08-22-2012 09:24 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

This is a function of a distinction of what is written and what is practical. In PA, 16 is the listed age of consent. However, there is a statute (something about corrupting minors) that can apply to those 18 and older who engage in sexual activity with those younger than 18. In practice, this makes the actual age of consent 18.
This is already accounted for in the listing I gave you, which is why PA is put in the 18 and not the 16 category.

All the states listed under the 16 category are those who actually name 16 as the AOC and do not maintain any tricky "corruption" clauses that effectively push the age up. In these states, the only factor that will push the age up is your status as an authority figure.

That being said, reading the fine print is still a good idea. You will discover that in New York, for example, it is not only illegal to have sex with anyone under the age of 17 (no close in age exemption, though if less than 5 years older it is just a misdemeanor), but it is also illegal to kiss or even touch a "victim" under 17 if you are 5 or more years older than them.
If you're 21, you literally cannot even touch a 16 year old.

High School Seniors Game thread coming soon...

Quote: (08-24-2012 04:02 PM)houston Wrote:  

High School Juniors Game thread coming soon...

Fixed.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (08-24-2012 12:50 AM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: 6bf01ec78145d78aea0a.gif]

weeboy!!!!